U

User_66221

I very like your game, as inspired by Valentina's story, i think there's good ideas.

I think (in my opinion) you should find the good middle with the rate of May's corruption not too slow and not too fast neither.

In Valentina's story i figured out Valentina's corruption was really too fast there it's reverse.:)

It's my opinion of course.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Hey there. I joined these forums a couple of weeks ago.
I was pointed to this tread by one of the moderator so here i am.

I am glad to see there are at least a few people that are enjoying the game so far.
I am aware the game is far from perfect and i doubt it ever be perfect.

First of all i red thru all the feedback. Feedback is always appreciated since it helps improve the game.
I have already been pointed out to the spelling mistakes.

That said grammar will never be my strong suit. I have been working hard on correcting those but there will probably
always be a few. I doesn't help the interface in RPGmaker is far from optimal no scalable text window etc making
it quite an tedious task to make corrections. A build-in spelling checker would save a lot of time ;-)

For events that i have created i always read thru the text several times adding/revising the sentence/spelling.
It seems even then things are always slipping thru.

As for Patreon. I see some comment that i think are already answered.
I particular noticed a comment that money from Patreon would lead to faster content.
I don't think it will work that way for me at least.

Amount of content is determined by the amount of time available combined with motivation.
The amount of time available will not change.
Motivation might increase with money for some but it doesn't work that way for me.
And since i have a full time job, time and motivation will always be the limiting factor.

I am currently working on 0.3 next update will probably be within 1 to 2 Months.
I try to post an update on the development within a few days.
Cool to see the dev of this game here, taking feedback. You are doing a good job with the amount of content each release with quality. Keep up the good work.

M

MantisK

I am glad to see there are at least a few people that are enjoying the game so far.

First of all i red thru all the feedback. Feedback is always appreciated since it helps improve the game.

That said grammar will never be my strong suit. I have been working hard on correcting those but there will probably
always be a few. I doesn't help the interface in RPGmaker is far from optimal no scalable text window etc making
it quite an tedious task to make corrections. A build-in spelling checker would save a lot of time ;-)

For events that i have created i always read thru the text several times adding/revising the sentence/spelling.

I particular noticed a comment that money from Patreon would lead to faster content.

Amount of content is determined by the amount of time available combined with motivation.
Motivation might increase with money for some but it doesn't work that way for me.
And since i have a full time job, time and motivation will always be the limiting factor.

I am currently working on 0.3 next update will probably be within 1 to 2 Months.
While Patreon can be used to earn money, it also gives contact with other developers which can help, like this forum, answer tech questions and fix things like language or bugs. You need an account to either support others of just follow what they do, even if you choose not to ask for money yourself.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I really enjoyed playing your game Crazybat... even though it is in it's early stages, I liked the process of corruption - even if it seems a bit too slow. I look forward to playing your next couple of updates to see how it progresses. I am already a little impatient for more after playing this! LOL!! Keep up the good work & i will be following your progress keenly... if my financial situation improves, I would look at contributing towards your progress.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I tought it was about time for an update on the development.
For the last couple of weeks i have been working on a lot of things.

I estimate i corrected spelling mistakes in about 80% of the existing events.
This doesn't mean there won't be any. Just a lot less i hope..
This turned out to be quite a tedious task and took a lot of time away that i could have spend on creating new content. Still i felt it had to be done.

The clothing shop job is as good as complete now. 2nd outfit has been added and all events have been build. It might just need some final polishing.

My initial idea was to make it more simple with less events so i could focus more on events outside of jobs. Somehow i failed..
I got a few nice idea's and felt i just had to implement them. The upside of that is that the clothing shop job will have a total of 2 repeatable events en 4 onetime events.. (2 per outfit)

I have also been working on creating alternative pic/ slightly different events for the new outfit. What this means is when you go to work in the new casual outfit the events will show different underwear.
I have already done a lot of work within the event in preparation for this. It still needs to be tested since i haven't put the outfit itself in the game yet.

I also replaced the standing picture for the casual outfit. Simply because she was wearing white sneakers, while in the later events i used red sneakers.
To my own surprise it came out even better then i expected. Apparently the lighting in the old picture was very bad. Judge for yourself:

Old:

New:

Be aware these images show a weird pixel effect after i uploaded them.
My guess is this is because of transparency layer.
This is not seen in the real images.

-Next i have added 2 small events with Gina.
-Have added another new event with Gina see the preview image below.

This event is 80-90% finished still needs to be integrated in main game and some polished added to it. After this event there is another optional event i am working on right now.
I had not planned this but as usual i got an idea and started working on it. This one will probably turn out to be one of the largest events so far.

So although i have made progress i still haven't touched the lifeguard job and i feel that really need some additions to it.

Next to that i have some idea's for an event in the evening at home where May can choice to tease the Male inhabitants. This will depend on the costume she's wearing.

I have also added a new script which will allow me to use longer choice menu and also show choices bases on switches and or variables.
This will be very useful in the long run. The downside of this that none of the OLD save games will work.

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I tought it was about time for an update on the development.
For the last couple of weeks i have been working on a lot of things.

I estimate i corrected spelling mistakes in about 80% of the existing events.
This doesn't mean there won't be any. Just a lot less i hope..
This turned out to be quite a tedious task and took a lot of time away that i could have spend on creating new content. Still i felt it had to be done.

The clothing shop job is as good as complete now. 2nd outfit has been added and all events have been build. It might just need some final polishing.

My initial idea was to make it more simple with less events so i could focus more on events outside of jobs. Somehow i failed..
I got a few nice idea's and felt i just had to implement them. The upside of that is that the clothing shop job will have a total of 2 repeatable events en 4 onetime events.. (2 per outfit)

I have also been working on creating alternative pic/ slightly different events for the new outfit. What this means is when you go to work in the new casual outfit the events will show different underwear.
I have already done a lot of work within the event in preparation for this. It still needs to be tested since i haven't put the outfit itself in the game yet.

I also replaced the standing picture for the casual outfit. Simply because she was wearing white sneakers, while in the later events i used red sneakers.
To my own surprise it came out even better then i expected. Apparently the lighting in the old picture was very bad. Judge for yourself:

Old:

New:

Be aware these images show a weird pixel effect after i uploaded them.
My guess is this is because of transparency layer.
This is not seen in the real images.

-Next i have added 2 small events with Gina.
-Have added another new event with Gina see the preview image below.

This event is 80-90% finished still needs to be integrated in main game and some polished added to it. After this event there is another optional event i am working on right now.
I had not planned this but as usual i got an idea and started working on it. This one will probably turn out to be one of the largest events so far.

So although i have made progress i still haven't touched the lifeguard job and i feel that really need some additions to it.

Next to that i have some idea's for an event in the evening at home where May can choice to tease the Male inhabitants. This will depend on the costume she's wearing.

I have also added a new script which will allow me to use longer choice menu and also show choices bases on switches and or variables.
This will be very useful in the long run. The downside of this that none of the OLD save games will work.

Coming Of Age [v0.3]

please crazybat :)
good game

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
I seem to be at an end I cant seem to progress beyond shame at 69 , confidence 17 , corruption 1 and I am 1 day short of 6 weeks seems there is nothing more at the store . beach , photos or promotions any ideas . Lifeguard is finished as well all I can do do is go to the library to reduce shame and in increase her arousal is this right .

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I seem to be at an end I cant seem to progress beyond shame at 69 , confidence 17 , corruption 1 and I am 1 day short of 6 weeks seems there is nothing more at the store . beach , photos or promotions any ideas . Lifeguard is finished as well all I can do do is go to the library to reduce shame and in increase her arousal is this right .
Well that is correct you have completed all the content there is in this version. Keep in mind this is only the 0.2 release and the game is still in development. I hope this will be followed by many version to come.

0.3 will be here soon.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
New Version!!! Release notes are below!! Sorry layout is a bit messed up will try and fix that later..

Release notes 0.3:

- Fixed reported/unreported bugs (thank you for reporting them)
- Corrected lots of spelling mistakes in all the events
- Replaced lots of u by you/your and lots of mine by my.
- Added a small alternate event with Lucy at the library
This event will trigger the 2nd time you go work a the libary after Lucy changed her clothes!!

- Added a repeatable exposure event at night with 2 stages so far.
This event will trigger a few days after you have agreed with your sister on the previous event.
Will change when certain level has been reached. So repeat it a few times.
- Added a new event with a small quest during week3.

- New costume has been added!!! Yeah
You will be able to buy it at the clothing store if your shame level is low enough.
Most of the existing events will be slightly changed when you wear this outfit!!

- Added a new "training" event which has some animation.
- Added 2nd stage for the clothing shop job. It is now considered completed!!!
There will now be a total of 4 One time events!! and 2 smaller repeatable events.
They will trigger based on your shame level.

- Replaced casual clothes standing picture by a new one.
- Added new repeatable event (Watch tv) in the evening at home.
Different outcome with different costumes.
Also added some randomness in it so keep repeating it a few times.
More options will appear when your exhibition level is above a certain level.
Made it optional to forward time from evening => night.

- Added 2 small events with your best friend.
- Added another event with your best friend.

- Added a optional follow-up event with your best friend.
You will only be able see this if you didn't refuse any of the previous once.

- Added conservation picture for Mom and Gina.
- There's is now a working toilet at school..
- Added a small "Easter egg" in the photo studio after a certain event.
- Added a lot of polish to a lot of events
- Added new Script for conditional choices. Old saves won't work!!! Sorry!!!
- Added new system Script from Yanfly in menu
This will add auto dash (default enabled)
You can customize window color.
Change volume of music sound effects etc...

- Changed default window color to purple.
- Added item "Color-book" in inventory which you can use to change the window color to 1 of 4 present.
(One of the presents includes the "old" window color.
- Added some small talk to mom and old neighbor who comment on May's outfit
- You can take a peek at the new map which is WIP. Nothing to do there yet.

I also tweaked the conversation pictures in the scene with sister a bit. There are 2 variants.

1) Both are visible regardless who speaks and the picture changes when the mood changes.
2) Only the picture of the person speaking is visible. Picture will alternate depending who is speaking.

I'd like some feedback which one you prefer. You can view this scene directly after you load savegame3.

Total CG count: 501.

To see all the Current content shame must be 69 or lower to trigger latest even in shop.
In my test run that was about the end of week 4/Start of week 5.

Old save files won't work!! This is due to adding a new script sorry.

I have added some save files from my test run:
The save files in the save files directory to skip ahead to day 5/6/7 day of the 2nd week or day 1 of week3.

SAVE 1 => Friday night week 2 (Will trigger scene with sister next morning)
SAVE 2 => Saturday night week 2
SAVE 3 => Sunday night week 2 (Will trigger scene with sister)
SAVE 3 => Monday Morning day 1 of week3

New content was added from 3 week on-wards.

I will be attempting to release the next version before the end of the year.
But it will probably have a bit less content than this one.

Link to new version:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Thank you so much Crazybat!! I've been looking forward to this update - it's a cool game!!

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
seems like a fine game for someone who has a fetish for the raping of English language.
We really need a prefix for that so we can save ourselves from clicking on those games. I don't think a lot of people realize just how much gets lost in translation, even when it is well-translated (for example, there's a reason Big Brother is an asbolute snooze-fest with the writing even though the grammar is perfect).

Last edited:

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
loved of 0.2 demo, let's see what's ahead on this project. Also Valentina's story is what got me here.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
game crushes at 4th week in gym for some reason.
i went into the photoshoot, with 85, i was told to come back with 80. when i came back he said something about pictures.

ill upload the 2nd bug with photoshoot

Reactions: dav121 and iSkaz

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017

i were waiting for decades ( did feel like that long) for update. but it was marked as abandoned, i did delete the game like week ago..... =(

B

BobbyBeingBest

I keep getting a decryption error. Is there any way around this or is it just me?

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Well that is correct you have completed all the content there is in this version. Keep in mind this is only the 0.2 release and the game is still in development. I hope this will be followed by many version to come.

0.3 will be here soon.
thanks for the quick response

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes