Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Great game, Crazybat.
A few spelling errors here and there, but otherwise enjoyable:)

What kind of H-Content do you have in mind besides what we've already seen?

Reactions: pootin and dav121

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Nice to see a dev with this amount of passion.
I was a little "eh..." due to having to get another program to run the game or so people have said.
But I will keep an eye on this game since you seem to work hard on it and you seem to listen to what people say and help those that need it.

M

MantisK

Ok thanks i'll see if i can reproduce the issue. Any change you could upload a savefile from just before i might not run into the problem with my own.

I might have already found the issue. There a event that's suppose to trigger
however if you "friends" level is too low with Gina i will hang the game because i forgot the break the events. Trying to fix it as we speak.

Uploaded a new version that should fix the issue.

Could you please let me know if this resolves the issue?
I did not encounter that issue, but I get to a point where dialog doesn't show up. This happen after a certain amount of play time. It happened on other builds on other systems, too.
I tend to get clicky at that point, which can make things worse. The options pop up even if you do not see them and since you did not set click area's on them, anywhere you click on the screen the top option gets chosen.
I found that when the dialog does not appear and image does not change it is best to save and reload, if possible. Otherwise you spend money (if in shopping mode) or make choices you did not intend.
Yes, I know clicking the mouse never helps, but it still happens.

M

MantisK

why people so obsessed with few typos? yes russians aint spelling english well, but remember that you cant spell russian at all. let it go. if you understand the context overall then its all good. not like his spelling is totally broken like some other devs...
It was not bad English, it was spelled correctly many times and not others, simple editing issue, very different than you asinine comment.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Hmm not sure what you mean with the boob job is very repeatable. You mean it's similar to the previous scene of that you can repeat it in game which shouldn't be the case
the boob job is VERY repeatable! lol
to the point where if you click on brothers door anytime of day any day of the week after the first time it triggers. dont even have to talk to the sister. one could do it over and over again if one wanted.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I did not encounter that issue, but I get to a point where dialog doesn't show up. This happen after a certain amount of play time. It happened on other builds on other systems, too.
I tend to get clicky at that point, which can make things worse. The options pop up even if you do not see them and since you did not set click area's on them, anywhere you click on the screen the top option gets chosen.
I found that when the dialog does not appear and image does not change it is best to save and reload, if possible. Otherwise you spend money (if in shopping mode) or make choices you did not intend.
Yes, I know clicking the mouse never helps, but it still happens.

Hmm ok sound like a engine problem or something have never had that issue. No chance you perhaps pressed the Ctrl key by mistake which hides the text box?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
the boob job is VERY repeatable! lol
to the point where if you click on brothers door anytime of day any day of the week after the first time it triggers. dont even have to talk to the sister. one could do it over and over again if one wanted.
Ah i understand now. I suspect a problem with a switch i forgot to turn off. Should be easy fixable. Thank for reporting it.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Ah i understand now. I suspect a problem with a switch i forgot to turn off. Should be easy fixable. Thank for reporting it.
np

and while your at it, if you are going to give access to the new map... dont forget to give access to go back! :) you forgot to put a port back so once you go you are stuck. either add a port or remove access till its more complete. thanks

M

MantisK

Hmm ok sound like a engine problem or something have never had that issue. No chance you perhaps pressed the Ctrl key by mistake which hides the text box?
No, the box ghosts, the game freezes. I am using a brand new Lenovo with 8GB RAM. It happens on some games, not sure why.
As for the options, you need to specify click area and not make one highlighted. This is a standard in many games, as well. If I get an option panel pop in while I am distracted and my cursor is on the other side of the screen, it should not activate an option.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I've got to tell you, this is probably one of the sexiest games I've played thus far; top 3 kind of stuff. There are bugs, but none that are gamebreaking as long as you don't intentionally walk to the WIP area (because you won't find a circle to get back and have to restart). There are way, way more content here than I expected out of a 0.3 version, and thank god that there is finally someone who understand how to give the game a flow instead of a static loop where all you're trying to do is trigger conditions for XYZ scene again and again. It's not like there aren't good erotic games with flow out there, you just don't see them often - especially when it involves resource management.

Whatever you're doing, you have at least one supporter here telling you that you're doing it right. Keep it up!

Reactions: Crazybat

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
First Wednesday morning before the trip to the beach- if you go east from the main city bus location, you wind up in an unfinished zone with no exits, soft-locking the game.

Perhaps it might be prudent, while the game is in development, to add some manner of "teleport home" item in the inventory for debugging purposes.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
dont know how to get the 4 save files to work.doesnt give me option to continue.do i need to move those somewhere?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
First Wednesday morning before the trip to the beach- if you go east from the main city bus location, you wind up in an unfinished zone with no exits, soft-locking the game.

Perhaps it might be prudent, while the game is in development, to add some manner of "teleport home" item in the inventory for debugging purposes.
nevermind i moved em and they work now sorry

mayama

Jul 14, 2017
I got game frozen when talking to the librarian and she said "May are you here to work?", I replied no since May told she needed to investigate a matter on pc, why not checking those of the library. But said answer left me with a shoot of the librarian with no exit, no pressing ctrl or esc, had to close the game.

Also one question, I'm fairly sure i played ver 0.2 in window mode (resized with Size), but in 0.3 I can only play full screen which I'm not fond of because I can't follow programs running in the background. Tried pressing F4 but that didn't help. Is this full screen only? Thanks, and great work by the way on this game.
I'm not a fan of rpg engines but this and College Life are quite something.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I like the game so far but came upon a problem with the clothing store job, after a time think I am around Day 6 of Week 3, and when you are working repeatedly on Saturday or more than once on a off school day customers do not appear. I talk to 'Mike' think that is his name and he says that there were customers that came in while I was cleaning but there is no one around, dunno if there is someone behind the on screen picture of May as I can not seem to remove that or move it to another side of screen. When I first seen the on screen view of MC I was like cool sort of like Noxian Nights so I can press Q to remove it but nope it stays there. So do to my experience with the game as so far I suggest the following...

1.) Allow the removal of the on screen picture of character with a key press aka like pressing Q to pull it up and remove it
2.) Place a clock or date on screen aka something similar to Thursday Afternoon Week #
3.) A quest Tracker of some sort. To let us know what all we have to do (*Something to consider as the game advances which i seriously hope it does.)

Despite me being/sounding critical I really like the route this story is going, yes some of the words used are a sort of loop toss like 'mine' for my or buttocs for butt/ass.....gods when i read that all I could think of first was 'Run Forest Run!' sorry for the movie flashbacks oO I have to admit it has the ability of becoming a VERY lovable story and game keep up the great work

Reactions: Yagami_18

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I like the game so far but came upon a problem with the clothing store job, after a time think I am around Day 6 of Week 3, and when you are working repeatedly on Saturday or more than once on a off school day customers do not appear. I talk to 'Mike' think that is his name and he says that there were customers that came in while I was cleaning but there is no one around, dunno if there is someone behind the on screen picture of May as I can not seem to remove that or move it to another side of screen. When I first seen the on screen view of MC I was like cool sort of like Noxian Nights so I can press Q to remove it but nope it stays there. So do to my experience with the game as so far I suggest the following...

1.) Allow the removal of the on screen picture of character with a key press aka like pressing Q to pull it up and remove it
2.) Place a clock or date on screen aka something similar to Thursday Afternoon Week #
3.) A quest Tracker of some sort. To let us know what all we have to do (*Something to consider as the game advances which i seriously hope it does.)

Despite me being/sounding critical I really like the route this story is going, yes some of the words used are a sort of loop toss like 'mine' for my or buttocs for butt/ass.....gods when i read that all I could think of first was 'Run Forest Run!' sorry for the movie flashbacks oO I have to admit it has the ability of becoming a VERY lovable story and game keep up the great work
You can troggle the standing picture with the D key. Day/time may make something like this but need to find a good script to do it. For now you can see the week day and time when you view the status screen with the S key.

I already have a script for quest tracking which i might put to good use later on. There aren't many quest atm tho but i can certainly see the benefits. As regarding the issue's with the Clothing Job sounds weird could be a bug. Any chance you could upload a savegame from before the issue starts?

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I got game frozen when talking to the librarian and she said "May are here to work?", I replied no since May told she needed to investigate a matter on pc, why not checking those of the library. But said answer left me with a shoot of the librarian with no exit, no pressing ctrl or esc, had to close the game.

Also one question, I'm fairly sure i played ver 0.2 in window mode (resized with Size), but in 0.3 I can only play full screen which I'm not fond of because I can't follow programs running in the background. Tried pressing F4 but that didn't help. Is this full screen only? Thanks, and great work by the way on this game.
I'm not a fan of rpg engines but this and College Life are quite something.
I am not sure i am following you regarding the library job did you talk to the librarian during the job and you got stuck?

You should be able to use F5 and F6 keys to toggle full screen and/or resize the window.

Reactions: mayama

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I got game frozen when talking to the librarian and she said "May are here to work?", I replied no since May told she needed to investigate a matter on pc, why not checking those of the library. But said answer left me with a shoot of the librarian with no exit, no pressing ctrl or esc, had to close the game.
I had the same problem, if you speak to the librarian and reply as no on the work question you are stuck as above. Just as mayama I was trying to access a pc for internet use and the only ones I know of are in the library

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes