DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
too bad i dont have 79 euro to buy RPGM MV + endless amount for DLC's =(
would like to try my hand on makin game (dont want to dl viruses with these ''cracked'' things. im sick of those miners and trojans.)

so il make a list of ideas later andsend you via PM some day Crazybat.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
That's why I like this game. Keeping the corruption slow is what makes it different from other rushed games. I hope dev keeps this pace in the future updates.

Reactions: User_66221

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It is so slow. Why is it so slow?
It is as intended. Because i like games that have slow build-ups. Some people like it and some won't.
Still it's a challenging to keep the pace balanced.

I myself have played some sexy rpgmaker games in which nothing happened but battles for the first 3 hours..
Yes it slow to get to the "real?" stuff but i try to keep people interested by trowing in plenty of sexy stuff in between.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I've got to say - I am really enjoying this. I like slow build up of corruption, enjoying every little nuance...I think I have all content as of now, but still like exposing at night and practicing with sister. Also - playing off between the diff jobs and doing gym class...all fun...

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
I've got to say - I am really enjoying this. I like slow build up of corruption, enjoying every little nuance...I think I have all content as of now, but still like exposing at night and practicing with sister. Also - playing off between the diff jobs and doing gym class...all fun...
yeah thats where *reasearch into corruption* did fail... its still good but losing interest to play with this direct path from nun to slut.... playing it is as fun as just watching CG's now....

CG's are very good tho. so game must go on...

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
It is as intended. Because i like games that have slow build-ups. Some people like it and some won't.
Still it's a challenging to keep the pace balanced.

I myself have played some sexy rpgmaker games in which nothing happened but battles for the first 3 hours..
Yes it slow to get to the "real?" stuff but i try to keep people interested by trowing in plenty of sexy stuff in between.
I mean actually moving around is so slow. It almost stops.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
After reading complaints over the past couple of years about slow movement in RPG's, it appears to be related to computer specs... Mind you, I've heard of people running i7's & 16GB of RAM still having issues! LOL!!! If it still runs slow after a fresh reboot, it's difficult to know what other options (apart from an upgrade) to run with sorry...

U

User_66221

I've a i7 7700k, 16gb of ram and a 1080 gtx, if i get to have issue with this i don't understand anything anymore.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Ah that's a totally different kind of slow.. like riddikk91 already said i have heard similar complaints from people over the years. Even people with high end specs.. and even while my computer is an 4 year old 3570K with 16 Gb of ram i had never had any issue's with RPGmaker games. I don't think it's actually an hardware issue but more of a software problem.

Does it matter at all when you change the screen size? with F6 or go from full-screen to windowed with F5?
Or it could be a virus scanner with realtime scanning on slowing down the thing.
I wish i could offer some more assistance but i am clueless as to why this happens.

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
I tried the screen sizes but no luck. I don't think I have anything else running .... but I am useless with these thongs. Pity as I love games with a female POV. Makes them more real for me. Too many are just the guy having fun and I can't get in the mood for them.

gametameni

Sep 13, 2017
I'm not sure if it applies to me only but am I the only one who get screen froze when I enter gym on Friday of week 4? or is this the end of the contents so far?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not sure if it applies to me only but am I the only one who get screen froze when I enter gym on Friday of week 4? or is this the end of the contents so far?
No this is a known bug is the first release of version 0.3. It should be fixed in the latest bugfix release.
Just follow the link in the OP it updated to the lasted bugfix release.

Gwenh

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for making this game. I really like this it. The corruption and exhibition of the character are progressive and there is no blackmailing or drugging involved in the process.

I have a small question. I've looked in the pictures folder to see if I missed something and I saw pictures related to some kind of cheerleader event. Is this already in game? If yes, how do you trigger the event? I already saw several events with Gina in the gym shower, so I think we're quite good friends now. I've played up to friday of week 6 but didn't see anything related to the cheerleader event.

Thanks.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for making this game. I really like this it. The corruption and exhibition of the character are progressive and there is no blackmailing or drugging involved in the process.

I have a small question. I've looked in the pictures folder to see if I missed something and I saw pictures related to some kind of cheerleader event. Is this already in game? If yes, how do you trigger the event? I already saw several events with Gina in the gym shower, so I think we're quite good friends now. I've played up to friday of week 6 but didn't see anything related to the cheerleader event.

Thanks.
It should have triggered automatically on Sunday in the weekend of week 4. It seems it has not in your case somehow.. might be a bug... It should trigger when you step outside your house .. i just did a quick check on the code but the only conditions are that it's week 4 or higher and Sunday. any chance you still have a save game from somewhere in week3?
I can try to reproduce it .. but i have no clue at this moment why it didn't.

I have uploaded a savefile that triggers the event immediately. Does it works when you use this savefile?

Last edited:
M

MantisK

I have no plans for that at the moment. But it might be fun. I'll keep it in mind no promises tho.
It does seem that once her sister gives her an oral lesson, the temptation to nose dive between the librarians thighs becomes inevitable, especially if we get another wardrobe upgrade with no panties on the librarian.
There is also a Chikan option on the bus ride, similar to Valentina's subway stuff, but maybe a woman and not a single repeat offender.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes