randa

May 7, 2017
Is ther a possibility to lower May's Shame level? She's at 59. In the Library, Store, Lifeguard, Flyerjob, the shame level is not lowerd anymore.
- I have:
2nd Library, 2nd store, 4th comic, sport swimmsuite Costume and the sexy casual cloth.
- The photostudio jobs are done as well.

The stats:
Confidence: 16
Corruption 5
Exibition: 10

None of these seams to rais as well.

Is this the end for this version?

Thansk

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is ther a possibility to lower May's Shame level? She's at 59. In the Library, Store, Lifeguard, Flyerjob, the shame level is not lowerd anymore.
- I have:
2nd Library, 2nd store, 4th comic, sport swimmsuite Costume and the sexy casual cloth.
- The photostudio jobs are done as well.

The stats:
Confidence: 16
Corruption 5
Exibition: 10

None of these seams to rais as well.

Is this the end for this version?

Thansk
Yes you have reached the end of the line for this version. The last event that requires the lowest shame level is at 69 in the clothing store. I've put some limits on them because it no use lowering them any further in this version.

Reactions: Master Mirror

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
In fact lowering them too much may be detrimental to the game experience. There's already a slight disparity between events since some have deeper stages of corruption and some don't.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
how to get life guard job

Talk to the lifeguard at the right side of the beach during the Afternoon. You will need at least a sport swimsuit and your shame needs to be 80 or lower. Mind you the life guard job is still very small in this version and will be expanded in the next release.

Nagircele

Jun 22, 2017
Talk to the lifeguard at the right side of the beach during the Afternoon. You will need at least a sport swimsuit and your shame needs to be 80 or lower. Mind you the life guard job is still very small in this version and will be expanded in the next release.
thnx

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Not sure if I overlooked this but how do you do the photoshoot jobs? I met the guy and every time I go to the spot it basically tells me that I can not go there at this time?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I found 2 scene with brother and 1 scene with best friend
is there any sex scene
If with best friend you mean the cheerleader event that is the last one with best friend. There are only 2 scenes with stepbrother in this version (not counting) any peeking events. 1 more will be added in next release.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Not sure if I overlooked this but how do you do the photoshoot jobs? I met the guy and every time I go to the spot it basically tells me that I can not go there at this time?
The photoshoot events can only be done during the afternoon. If you went there during the afternoon (after you talk to the guy in front of the school) we might have a bug if haven't heard of yet.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
The photoshoot events can only be done during the afternoon. If you went there during the afternoon (after you talk to the guy in front of the school) we might have a bug if haven't heard of yet.
Sorry did not get a chance to update, had to do a few errands on my side, but that was my issue. I was going in the morning and evening not the afternoon. By the time that I was able to post my edit you had done this so there was no bug other than my brainfart ;)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Sorry did not get a chance to update, had to do a few errands on my side, but that was my issue. I was going in the morning and evening not the afternoon. By the time that I was able to post my edit you had done this so there was no bug other than my brainfart ;)
No problem. I run into these this sometimes as well. To be fair it is only mentioned one time I think, so I guess it's easy to forget. I've added this event to the quest tracker which will available in the next version.
I'll make sure I mention the time the event is suppose to trigger.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes