exil3d

Sep 1, 2017
Crazybat, sorry for bothering, but what RTP distrib should I use to run game correctly? Unfortunately when I try to start it i got "RGSS3 Player is not working blahblahblah". Only when I changed RGSS301.dll to another dll with same name (from game mucchi mucchi schooltrip or smthn) it launched correctly, but on screen I got only a part of image, so I miss a lot :D

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat, sorry for bothering, but what RTP distrib should I use to run game correctly? Unfortunately when I try to start it i got "RGSS3 Player is not working blahblahblah". Only when I changed RGSS301.dll to another dll with same name (from game mucchi mucchi schooltrip or smthn) it launched correctly, but on screen I got only a part of image, so I miss a lot :D
You will need to download the RPGmaker VX ACE RTP

Don't replace the dll. The DLL allow the game to use a higher resolution. When you replace it with the default you will see only part of it and it will mess it up. Weird tho that you were able to start it by replacing the dll.

exil3d

Sep 1, 2017
Crazybat, I'm really really wondered, that you've replied so fast. Thanks! I had japanese rtp before and looks like it messed up my system a bit (win8 x64). Uninstalling everything RTP-like, rebooting and installing only RPGmaker VX ACE RTP didn't helped me though.

But I won't distract you anymore from content creation, I'll try to fix it by myself. Cuz now I know which distrib to use. Thank you for your great work and patience.

Dblanc

Jun 12, 2017
Automatic translation

Hi Crazybat.
First of all, thank you for the game which presents a slow corruption and which does not fall into the snare of the girl who passes from the virgin on Monday morning to a sexual sex orgy on Friday night.
Like so many others, I hope that the bookseller will be seen with more affinity, as well as the customer of the clothing store.
I also have some ideas as more act with sister or mother especially after the scene with Gina and we must not forget the cherleders as well as the red-haired classmate.
For the next step of the e, I see the sister who accompanies her early in the park with the blouse open or without panties.
For the gym outside the school, it could happen events with men as with women: either in the room with appliances like locker rooms / showers
On the beach there are things like in the cabin.
For photos, he may have a pass with the secretary or sister / gina / redhead, who will enter topless photos.

An important point for me is that it is possible to stop in a direction with someone and that it does not block the rest of the game as in any other where it is the game over.

And last, a way to review all the scenes.

Thanks for reading me.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Automatic translation

Hi Crazybat.
First of all, thank you for the game which presents a slow corruption and which does not fall into the snare of the girl who passes from the virgin on Monday morning to a sexual sex orgy on Friday night.
Like so many others, I hope that the bookseller will be seen with more affinity, as well as the customer of the clothing store.
I also have some ideas as more act with sister or mother especially after the scene with Gina and we must not forget the cherleders as well as the red-haired classmate.
For the next step of the e, I see the sister who accompanies her early in the park with the blouse open or without panties.
For the gym outside the school, it could happen events with men as with women: either in the room with appliances like locker rooms / showers
On the beach there are things like in the cabin.
For photos, he may have a pass with the secretary or sister / gina / redhead, who will enter topless photos.

An important point for me is that it is possible to stop in a direction with someone and that it does not block the rest of the game as in any other where it is the game over.

And last, a way to review all the scenes.

Thanks for reading me.
Glad you liked it so far. The exhibition events will expand slowly offering more options for May.
I have definitely some idea's for some more photo shoots.

I will attempt to add a recollection at some point. Dunno when yet tho.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys. It's been about 3 weeks since last release so I thought it was time for a small update on development status.

First week after release nothing much has been done on the content side.
Mostly bug fixing and responding to feedback. Since then I have been working on expanding the Lifeguard job a bit. (This was long overdue :D)

The job will be expanded with a new event which you can choose to expand after certain conditions are met. I also added a feature which allows you at some point to choose the viewpoint in the event.

It will also feature a second outfit with similar events but with enough difference to make it fun. Below is a preview picture:

Currently I am working on the final event with the 2nd outfit.

I also worked on a small exposure event at school which will be repeatable.
Also someone has offered to correct/improve the grammar in the game.
This person also has applied some idea's and polishing to things in the game I haven't had time to work on yet.
For this I am really great-full. You will probably see some of the results in the next release.

Talking about the next release I kind of made a list of things I might trow in the game for next release. This is just a list of possibilities don't read it if you don't want any spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well that's about it for now.

Last edited:

Dblanc

Jun 12, 2017
For rescuers at sea, after getting the swimsuit sport what is the sequel?
The guy always tells me he does not need me.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
For rescuers at sea, after getting the swimsuit sport what is the sequel?
The guy always tells me he does not need me.
You can only work there in the Afternoon during the week. Or in the morning or Afternoon on weekends.
Did you try talking to him during those times? If it still doesn't work. It might be a bug.

Bear in mind in the current version this is only a small event. If it doesn't work you won't miss much.
This job will be expanded in the next version. In the next version you will also be able to work there on Wednesday mornings.

Reactions: Master Mirror

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Here is what he tells me
"I do not feel like talking to him right now"
This happens when you change into your swimsuit first before talking to him. To is to prevent messing up the game when you go sunbathing. If you didn't change into your swimsuit first then we might have a bug somewhere. I'll change the text into something that makes more sense in the next version.

Dblanc

Jun 12, 2017
This happens when you change into your swimsuit first before talking to him. To is to prevent messing up the game when you go sunbathing. If you didn't change into your swimsuit first then we might have a bug somewhere. I'll change the text into something that makes more sense in the next version.
Oh yeah that's it.
I went to see him in dress and it's good.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@hagai2 I know the feeling this is one of the games that I find myself constantly checking back on to see if it updated overnight as the updates seem to have a lot going on in them that makes it worth the wait

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
He updates like every few months so don't get your hopes up. Do know that there's a lot of good content to be played here though.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

It has now been roughly a year since it first started working on this game.
Below is a small update on the development progress of release 0.4 I'm working on right now.

-I've finished the expanded lifeguard job.
-I've expanded the "Balcony" exposure event with 3 stages (with the new outfit) and added a small "final" event to it.
-I've added a small event with Daniel at May's home.
- I've completed a rough version of the 3rd stage in the nurse event. This one took me quite a while to fabricate.
You could even say that there actually 2 events in sequence. Will still need to apply some polish to it. There's also a small animation within this event.

Besides that I've been running thru several events again and correct there grammar (Yes again..).
I've also started to integrate the many events which have had there grammar corrected by a nice very person over at ULMF.

Further I've replaced a few pictures form the Lifeguard events en the 1st nurse event while I was at it.
A few of them were very dark or had weird shadows in them.

I Have also made changes to the tileset of the City map. It looks quite different now, but the layout is mostly the same.
And last but not least I've started working on a new exposure event.
I've only created the pictures for the 1st stage so far.

Before I forget I finally found some time to play around with the quest script and have added a few quest from the first 2 weeks. Unfortunately that also meant I had to play-test the first 2 weeks again and make corrections as I went.

Time flew by and I hope I'll be able to get everything in that I wanted.
I'm still aiming to release version 0.4 around or just before/after Christmas.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes