peter0

Sep 6, 2017
1 bug after the boob job with the brother you cant go into the sisters/brothers room without going back to the same boob job

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
You can troggle the standing picture with the D key. Day/time may make something like this but need to find a good script to do it. For now you can see the week day and time when you view the status screen with the S key.

I already have a script for quest tracking which i might put to good use later on. There aren't many quest atm tho but i can certainly see the benefits. As regarding the issue's with the Clothing Job sounds weird could be a bug. Any chance you could upload a savegame from before the issue starts?
Well after I posted that I re-loaded the save and it did not have the issue. It was on Day six of week 3 and I spent the three times working there the first time and nothing could be done the third time I worked that day doing a back to back but when I re loaded it went without an issue so I saved over it will do another run through though to see if it reoccurs.

As to the D key thought I tried that key will try again though

*Edit: Ok I feel like a idiot tried the D key and my daughter reminded me the Noxian issue that it sometimes takes another press to register

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
any walkthrough for this yet?
None that I know of or have found but then there is really not that much in the game other than enough to get a feel for the story as the 'quests' are not really locked in and is more of a free roam of sorts

Reactions: danny19
M

MantisK

I had the same problem, if you speak to the librarian and reply as no on the work question you are stuck as above. Just as mayama I was trying to access a pc for internet use and the only ones I know of are in the library
I must have missed that. I just played start to 4th weekend and never saw a need for a PC, but I never went to library to not work.

mayama

Jul 14, 2017
I am not sure i am following you regarding the library job did you talk to the librarian during the job and you got stuck?

You should be able to use F5 and F6 keys to toggle full screen and/or resize the window.
Yes although it doesn't seem an always recurring bug (see below).
F6 did the trick for resizing, thanks.

I must have missed that. I just played start to 4th weekend and never saw a need for a PC, but I never went to library to not work.
There is a certain scene (I believe it's new for 0.3 since I played 0.2 for quite a bit and never saw it) that suggests doing some searches on a pc. So one day I went to the library and out of habit I had May spoke to the librarian. When she asked if May was there for work, I thought "hey wait a moment, I shall check those pcs first" so I answered -no-, and the game froze. In the sense that only a still image of the librarian was left with no new text and no chance of going ahead, ctrl and other key didn't help. Lost a few days of gameplay there.

I tried again later, and when answering -no- the question just came back over and over forcing you to accept. So it might be a bug that occurs sometimes but not always.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017

There is a certain scene (I believe it's new for 0.3 since I played 0.2 for quite a bit and never saw it) that suggests doing some searches on a pc. So one day I went to the library and out of habit I had May spoke to the librarian. When she asked if May was there for work, I thought "hey wait a moment, I shall check those pcs first" so I answered -no-, and the game froze. In the sense that only a still image of the librarian was left with no new text and no chance of going ahead, ctrl and other key didn't help. Lost a few days of gameplay there.

I tried again later, and when answering -no- the question just came back over and over forcing you to accept. So it might be a bug that occurs sometimes but not always.
seems he accidently made a loop. its no big problem, since if u go to library and talk to the girl then most likely u want to work anyway. he can fix it for next release by removing loop (loop = forcing one ansver from multiple choises, if no single choise have ''break loop'' state then it will circle endless.)
you should always save atleast once every day, these games are still in development, so bugs happens here and there. and these devs are not some programmers from EA also, so mistakes happen too..

i did play yesterday a bit. didnt get to point where it would say something about using pc. just smal check up before sleep.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I had the same problem, if you speak to the librarian and reply as no on the work question you are stuck as above. Just as mayama I was trying to access a pc for internet use and the only ones I know of are in the library
Ok thank will try and find what's broken. I found the issue i think. When you say no the event is exited but the picture stays on screen. It looks like the game "hangs" but you can actual move but you can't see it. If you stay still and press the action button again the events with the librarian will trigger again.

The action for erasing the picture was there but is was below the command to terminate the event... I was able to reproduce the problem and it has been fixed.
Thank for reporting it.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

Ok thanks. I don't know off any quests that require you to check a Pc tho. The only time that i know off is during the library job with the old man.. but i will look into the hanging problem at the library

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Well after I posted that I re-loaded the save and it did not have the issue. It was on Day six of week 3 and I spent the three times working there the first time and nothing could be done the third time I worked that day doing a back to back but when I re loaded it went without an issue so I saved over it will do another run through though to see if it reoccurs.

As to the D key thought I tried that key will try again though

*Edit: Ok I feel like a idiot tried the D key and my daughter reminded me the Noxian issue that it sometimes takes another press to register
You saying you did the clothing job multiple times a day? Because that shouldn't be possible and might be the cause of the issiue in that case. If that's the case i will need to check that.

Reactions: Deathdawg

mayama

Jul 14, 2017
Ok thanks. I don't off any quests that require you to check a Pc tho. The only time that i know off is during the library job with the old man
It's the mission where the mother asks May to provide batteries. In the evening, when trying to delivery the batteries and ending up witnessing the mother having some fun by herself, May thinks about buying a toy, but that she has to do some online search first (therefore the pc, or so I assumed).

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It's the mission where the mother asks May to provide batteries. In the evening, when trying to delivery the batteries and ending up witnessing the mother having some fun by herself, May thinks about buying a toy, but that she has to do some online search first (therefore the pc, or so I assumed).
Ah yes. That created that line text for some future events .. i forgot it was there in the first place. There's is nothing in the game regarding this. I can see it can be misleading sorry for the confusion.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Crazybat yes I am saying that on a Saturday and then again on a sunday after being able to work there I was able to work there in back to back fashion....pun not intended ;)

I went in on and worked a Morning, Afternoon and Evening shift. Think that its due to it only doing the time advance in those increments. Normally though Now, due to the issue, I work there in out of school days in the morning then go to the library then to the newstand

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat yes I am saying that on a Saturday and then again on a sunday after being able to work there I was able to work there in back to back fashion....pun not intended ;)

I went in on and worked a Morning, Afternoon and Evening shift. Think that its due to it only doing the time advance in those increments. Normally though Now, due to the issue, I work there in out of school days in the morning then go to the library then to the newstand
Ah ok. I looked at the event but couldn't find any issue's in the code.
The clothing job is available in the afternoon and evening during weekdays and in the weekend you can also work there on mornings. I might try to write some mini guide for next release so it's clear which events are available at which time.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I released a new bugfix release which should solve the following:

- Fixed issue that picture isn't removed when you say no to working at the library so that the game appears to hang.
- Added exit out of the WIP map so you don't get stuck there anymore
- Fixed 2nd training event from being repeatable when you click on door again. (It will still repeat one time if already triggered in old save)

Nothing critical. This will probably be the last bugfix release unless something major turns up.

M

MantisK

Ok thanks. I don't know off any quests that require you to check a Pc tho. The only time that i know off is during the library job with the old man.. but i will look into the hanging problem at the library
I remember that reference to check the computer, it was about discovering about things her sister said, though never meant to be a quest, just an absent minded thought.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes