hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i just cant wait anymore for the new version.. 3-4 monthes is too much! release something already =]

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Crazybat, will there be any incest scenes with your sister? You know, for those who are into that x)
Also, how long are you gonna tease us with the sexy librarian?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat, will there be any incest scenes with your sister? You know, for those who are into that x)
Also, how long are you gonna tease us with the sexy librarian?
There's a chance there will be a scene with the sister. I can certainly think of a couple scenario's.

Regarding the Librarian. I think I've had that request before. I'm considering the library job as "done", but that doesn't mean there couldn't be a one time event somewhere in the future involving the librarian. No promises tho.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
There's a chance there will be a scene with the sister. I can certainly think of a couple scenario's.

Regarding the Librarian. I think I've had that request before. I'm considering the library job as "done", but that doesn't mean there couldn't be a one time event somewhere in the future involving the librarian. No promises tho.
Would be awesome to have a couple scenes with the sister, soo much potential there! Very few games actually feature lesbian incest lulz.

The librarian is not a must by any means, but it would be interesting for sure.

Are you planning for any canon routes in the game? If so, which characters do you have in mind?
Or will it be just a single ending regardless how you play?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Would be awesome to have a couple scenes with the sister, soo much potential there! Very few games actually feature lesbian incest lulz.

The librarian is not a must by any means, but it would be interesting for sure.

Are you planning for any canon routes in the game? If so, which characters do you have in mind?
Or will it be just a single ending regardless how you play?
I would prefer to have some different ending. You're right about the lesbian incest it isn't seen that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asuminoya

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
haha I've been keeping this game cuz everytime I tried to play it, black screen with BGM yet I hear menu sound... today I found out how to make it window mode. for me it's alt+enter (I press it a few time) then in window mode it say that the resolution can be change with f5 and f6. glad, I thought it was just gonna be another unplayed game that I just have to shove into the recycle bin :p

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes