hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
@Crazybat is it possible to redoing the brother bj scene? got it once, didnt find out how to repeat it..
btw, when u speak to the sister duiring the day in the south room she says u can watch me during the night. didnt find any way to look at her during the night..
any new things at the shop or library? :(
<3

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat is it possible to redoing the brother bj scene? got it once, didnt find out how to repeat it..
btw, when u speak to the sister duiring the day in the south room she says u can watch me during the night. didnt find any way to look at her during the night..
any new things at the shop or library? :(
<3
Nope the scene is not repeatable. It was in a build of the previous version but that was a bug.
There is no scene with the sister it's only meant as a teasing message towards may.
Nothing new at the shop an library. I've considered these jobs as done, but there might be some one time event in the far future. I want to focus on a new job for May.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
By the way anyone found out how to trigger
the 3rd stage nurse events?
It triggers automatically when you go downstairs at school when your shame is below a certain level.
I thing I forgot to mention is that from week 2 onward there this glowing hexagon in front of the garage you can use that to skip the class and it will dump you right into the 2nd floor hallway.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
It triggers automatically when you go downstairs at school when your shame is below a certain level.
I thing I forgot to mention is that from week 2 onward there this glowing hexagon in front of the garage you can use that to skip the class and it will dump you right into the 2nd floor hallway.
Oh it was a shame thing..how low should it be??

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Found a bug, can't go to sleep or go downstairs. x.x Save attached @Crazybat

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Found a bug, can't go to sleep or go downstairs. x.x Save attached @Crazybat
Thanks I'll have a look at it later when I've some time. Will probably be Sunday. Got a very busy day tomorrow.

I think I know what the problem is. an event was triggered while you already have the latest underwear. The "problem" is that it only programmed to work with the blue underwear thus preventing the event from progressing. This is fixable.
I'll need to write some code so it will progress wearing the other underwear as well.

I hadn't anticipated players having already such a low shame at this stage.
You can only attain such low shame when you do both the library job and clothing store job together. Another reason I'll need to put some limits on lowering shame
once you have the clothing store job to prevent stuff like this ;-)

Work around is to not have such low shame at that point.
Unfortunately I'll won't have the time tomorrow.

I've attached a save game from my test run from Monday morning week 3.
You could use that one as a work around. of course the stats are much lower.

Ok I've added a quick Fix. It requires you to decrypted the game files (keep a copy) tho and paste this file into the data folder. This is only a work-around and you will probably run into the same problem with the next training event.

The proper way to fix this is preventing you from wearing those undies before this event has triggered. I thought I had done that, but apparently it doesn't work correctly

Update: I think I found the issue. I had actually had set an condition to prevent this, however it's wasn't implemented correctly. I think I got it Fixed.
I'll need to fix this for the next event also. I'll probably release a bug-fix release tomorrow . It will however require a savegame in which shame level is above 70 for it to work.

Last edited:

Cumarin

Sep 7, 2017
I think I know what the problem is. an event was triggered while you already have the latest underwear. The "problem" is that it only programmed to work with the blue underwear thus preventing the event from progressing.
I'm still wearing the blue underwear, but I have the same problem. When the sister says, i should change into something light, the underwear changes into the lilac one (i shouldn't have that) and i'm stuck.

I also have the problem that it says "Better put on my sexy top and skirt first." when i try to expose myself on the balcony, but I don't have that outfit and can't get it anywhere.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I'm still wearing the blue underwear, but I have the same problem. When the sister says, i should change into something light, the underwear changes into the lilac one (i shouldn't have that) and i'm stuck.

I also have the problem that it says "Better put on my sexy top and skirt first." when i try to expose myself on the balcony, but I don't have that outfit and can't get it anywhere.

Same problem.

Jun 24, 2017
Found a bug with the handing out flyer job. I tried to repeat the skimpy school outfit job, but it bugged out and wouldn't let me interact with the spot I'm supposed to be working at.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

I think this is the reverse problem I think. Which event is it? If I'm not mistaken this is the 3rd training event?

I assumed what happened is that you didn't buy the new outfit. Same goes for the balcony event. It's required to wear the new outfit. Did you buy the new outfit at the clothing store? There should be a quest in the quest log mentioning that.
In the meantime I'll need to modified the code so this doesn't happen again.

Btw what do you mean with stuck? Does the game hang? Or are you stuck in a room? For this event you should go downstairs to the laundry room.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Found a bug with the handing out flyer job. I tried to repeat the skimpy school outfit job, but it bugged out and wouldn't let me interact with the spot I'm supposed to be working at.
Which spot did you go ? the spot at the beach right? I haven't made any changes to the code since last time so no idea what is happening there. Does is happen every time even when you load a previous save game?
If you could post a save game from just before it happens I could take a look at it.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
It's a really good game. But it quickly becomes so fucking grindy. At least if it was Ren'py you could just spam click through everything but being RPG Maker makes it take a decade. Either make repeated events go faster or allow us to skip them or at least warn us if we are not going to get any stats from it. Apart from that, really good, can't wait to see it completed

Worth mentioning that I did not experience any of the bugs mentioned above

tommy65

May 17, 2017
It should trigger when you exhibition level is above 10. May should say something about it and it should be visable in the quest log.
Unfortunately i cant seem to trigger the exposure event even though my exhibition level is 18

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Unfortunately i cant seem to trigger the exposure event even though my exhibition level is 18
Could you upload a save game so I can have a look later? Just zip it so the forum will allow you to upload it.

Shabamzel

Nov 25, 2017
i love the game so far and looking forward to the bug fix
-cant go down stairs or sleep even when wearing the under/sleepwear
-cant interact with the clothing store with Gina to buy the swim suit
-cant put on the swim suit if bought without Gina neither at the beach nor room. says i dont own it in room and that i do own it at the shop
other wise great game.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i love the game so far and looking forward to the bug fix
-cant go down stairs or sleep even when wearing the under/sleepwear
-cant interact with the clothing store with Gina to buy the swim suit
-cant put on the swim suit if bought without Gina neither at the beach nor room. says i dont own it in room and that i do own it at the shop
other wise great game.
Thank for reporting it.
Ow boy.. seems I going to have a busy day debugging tomorrow.
- Which underwear is may wearing when that happens?
- I assume you mean the school swimsuit? At what moment in the game did you try to buy it? in first week or later.
It can't be triggered anymore after you have gotten the job at the clothing store.
- Or did you mean the sport swimsuit?

if you could upload a save game of the situation it would help at lot, because I haven't got a clue yet why this is happening and what the exact conditions are for triggering the bug.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes