Shabamzel

Nov 25, 2017
Thank for reporting it.
Ow boy.. seems I going to have a busy day debugging tomorrow.
- Which underwear is may wearing when that happens?
- I assume you mean the school swimsuit? At what moment in the game did you try to buy it? in first week or later.
It can't be triggered anymore after you have gotten the job at the clothing store.
- Or did you mean the sport swimsuit?

if you could upload a save game of the situation it would help at lot, because I haven't got a clue yet why this is happening and what the exact conditions are for triggering the bug.
well i did some testing on my end. the bug occurs for me after the first clothing shop job and/or continuing to peep on your mom. if you choose not to peep/not work at the store the game allows me to continue to the next day but not let me give her the batteries the following morning. While working at the store and not peeping causes the bug so i guess in week 3? or whenever that event pops.

Edit: and the sleep wear that was said to be inappropriate to sleep in was the default one (the purpleish) one after getting the sexy outfit

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really like this game. It's grindy and takes a lot of time but I still enjoy it very much. I can't see a reason why dev won't create Patreon page and make pledge per update system to not make him time dependant if he doesn't wish to. It has much more content than many games out there and some cash for his effort is well deserved

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
thanks for the update. some really nice events :)
saw a little bug. during the "boy's infirmary" event if you answer "no" to the question (who really would do that >_<), the current picture will stay on picture.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks I'll have a look at it later when I've some time. Will probably be Sunday. Got a very busy day tomorrow.

I think I know what the problem is. an event was triggered while you already have the latest underwear. The "problem" is that it only programmed to work with the blue underwear thus preventing the event from progressing. This is fixable.
I'll need to write some code so it will progress wearing the other underwear as well.

I hadn't anticipated players having already such a low shame at this stage.
You can only attain such low shame when you do both the library job and clothing store job together. Another reason I'll need to put some limits on lowering shame
once you have the clothing store job to prevent stuff like this ;-)

Work around is to not have such low shame at that point.
Unfortunately I'll won't have the time tomorrow.

I've attached a save game from my test run from Monday morning week 3.
You could use that one as a work around. of course the stats are much lower.

Ok I've added a quick Fix. It requires you to decrypted the game files (keep a copy) tho and paste this file into the data folder. This is only a work-around and you will probably run into the same problem with the next training event.

The proper way to fix this is preventing you from wearing those undies before this event has triggered. I thought I had done that, but apparently it doesn't work correctly

Update: I think I found the issue. I had actually had set an condition to prevent this, however it's wasn't implemented correctly. I think I got it Fixed.
I'll need to fix this for the next event also. I'll probably release a bug-fix release tomorrow . It will however require a savegame in which shame level is above 70 for it to work.
Awkward confession, I might have cheated xD

U

User_32285

Does MC ever get new clothes (MC is at shame 76 now)? , getting bit tired of the baggy outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
thanks for the update. some really nice events :)
saw a little bug. during the "boy's infirmary" event if you answer "no" to the question (who really would do that >_<), the current picture will stay on picture.
Aha Thanks . Will fix that. I 'll try to test those no answers , but for the reason you just mention I generally test them less then the other one ;-)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
well i did some testing on my end. the bug occurs for me after the first clothing shop job and/or continuing to peep on your mom. if you choose not to peep/not work at the store the game allows me to continue to the next day but not let me give her the batteries the following morning. While working at the store and not peeping causes the bug so i guess in week 3? or whenever that event pops.

Edit: and the sleep wear that was said to be inappropriate to sleep in was the default one (the purpleish) one after getting the sexy outfit
Thank will have a look at it tomorrow.

Cumarin

Sep 7, 2017
I think this is the reverse problem I think. Which event is it? If I'm not mistaken this is the 3rd training event?

I assumed what happened is that you didn't buy the new outfit. Same goes for the balcony event. It's required to wear the new outfit. Did you buy the new outfit at the clothing store? There should be a quest in the quest log mentioning that.
Yes, it's the 3rd training event. I never had the opportunity to buy the new clothes. I checked the shop a few times but it never showed something new except for the swim suit and the library dress. By the time of the bug I still wore the blue underwear, but that was changend as soon as I got the message I should wear something light and suddenly showed the new sexy underwear I never bought.
Btw what do you mean with stuck? Does the game hang? Or are you stuck in a room? For this event you should go downstairs to the laundry room.
With stuck I mean, when I want to go downstairs the game won't let me and tells me, I don't need to go down now and it wouldn't let me sleep because I get the message of my sister with each try to go to bed.

Besides that, the text sometimes doesn't show and only the choice boxes appear, but that happens at random. You can still advance with the space bar but can't read anything.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Awkward confession, I might have cheated XD
Ah I did see some of my testing/debugging items in the inventory in the save you uploaded. Kinda explains how you were able to get such a low shame that early, nevertheless it exposes a flaw that needs fixing even while the chance that it will happen is small in a normal play trough.

Last edited:

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Ah I did see some of my testing/debugging items in the inventory in the save you uploaded. Kinda explains how you were able to get such a low shame that early, nevertheless it exposes a flaw that needs fixing even the chance that it will happen is small in a normal play trough.
for what i tried, using a cheated save game is a bad idea for shame.
when i played an old save game, i had 2 phone calls one after the other when going out of the house >_<
but cheating lust doesn't seems to cause any problem ;)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yes, it's the 3rd training event. I never had the opportunity to buy the new clothes. I checked the shop a few times but it never showed something new except for the swim suit and the library dress. By the time of the bug I still wore the blue underwear, but that was changend as soon as I got the message I should wear something light and suddenly showed the new sexy underwear I never bought.

With stuck I mean, when I want to go downstairs the game won't let me and tells me, I don't need to go down now and it wouldn't let me sleep because I get the message of my sister with each try to go to bed.

Besides that, the text sometimes doesn't show and only the choice boxes appear, but that happens at random. You can still advance with the space bar but can't read anything.
Ok . Still wearing the blue underwear is the cause for this.
I already changed the event trigger that requires that you have the new outfit. So the real problem seems to be not being able to buy the new outfit. An event should trigger in the morning whenever you shame is 75 or lower. Somehow that didn't work for you. Any change you could upload a save game?

U

User_32285

Ok . Still wearing the blue underwear is the cause for this.
I already changed the event trigger that requires that you have the new outfit. So the real problem seems to be not being able to buy the new outfit. An event should trigger in the morning whenever you shame is 75 or lower. Somehow that didn't work for you. Any change you could upload a save game?
Triggered for me at 75 without a problem, I also cheated from 94 to 84 shame.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'd love too,but I'll need a bit more info than that. Like what did you do before this?
Shame level etc.. but preferable a save game from just before triggering the bug.

This message appears only when the day progression is screwed up.
The only time this happened with me is when I used my debugging item to forward the time of the day.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Great update Crazybat. I enjoyed most of the new scenes and it’s a shame that I can’t throw my money at you :3

Didn’t expect watersports, but I ain’t complaining! Will we perhaps see more of this fetish? Maybe even some kinky play with any of the girls? ow o

Anyway, keep up the amazing work!

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes