Firecracker

Nov 26, 2017
May has her new sexy underwear for sleeping in , then when trying to sleep she says (Let's change into something suitable first...) I'm stuck and cannot advance any farther.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
i'm having the same problem with the sister event. i did the webcam scene the guy from school scene and the balcony scene also in this save, but trying to do the sister one wont let me continue after she send the text to go to the laungy, and if i try to skip it by sleep that day he wont keep saying let were something suitable.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
bug with the underware inapropriate to sleep after spy your mother
I think you might be hitting the bug where if you shame level is too low or when your already wearing the purple underwear when one of the training events with your sister triggers. I'm fixing that as we speak.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Great update Crazybat. I enjoyed most of the new scenes and it’s a shame that I can’t throw my money at you :3

Didn’t expect watersports, but I ain’t complaining! Will we perhaps see more of this fetish? Maybe even some kinky play with any of the girls? ow o

Anyway, keep up the amazing work!
Yeah some more will be added in future builds.

Reactions: Asuminoya

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i'm having the same problem with the sister event. i did the webcam scene the guy from school scene and the balcony scene also in this save, but trying to do the sister one wont let me continue after she send the text to go to the laungy, and if i try to skip it by sleep that day he wont keep saying let were something suitable.
Uh, when I looked at you save game your shame is -3
and all stats over over 100.. Did you use a save game editor to change the stats?
Because yeah then it's going to be bugged all over the place.

Somehow the training event2 is triggered but when you talk to you sister it proceeds with the 3rd training event! Even while the Switch for that event is OFF.
That shouldn't be possible and looks like a engine/Save game bug not surprisingly seeing those stats. This seems to be related to the save game, and not the actually code itself. Did you use an old save game? Because I'm missing a lot of quests in that quest log.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
well i did some testing on my end. the bug occurs for me after the first clothing shop job and/or continuing to peep on your mom. if you choose not to peep/not work at the store the game allows me to continue to the next day but not let me give her the batteries the following morning. While working at the store and not peeping causes the bug so i guess in week 3? or whenever that event pops.

Edit: and the sleep wear that was said to be inappropriate to sleep in was the default one (the purpleish) one after getting the sexy outfit
Ok I had a look at it. First thing I noticed that you shame level was -60.. I'm guessing you used cheats to lower it?
You hitting the same bug as everyone else. On day one of week3 the 2nd sister training event is triggered.
If your shame is too low, you will get stuck there. I'll upload an "Fixed" version soon.

U

User_32285

I just dropped by to compliment you on "Coming of age", it is one of the few titles here on f95 that are actually fun to play besides the Sexytimes :).

In that way it reminds me a lot of "The Humbling Experience", because it's also fun and light to play.

I just love a female mc that enjoys and chooses her own path in comparison to all the blackmail based forced coruption games (of which there some reallly good ones that I like, dont get me wrong).

Gonna keep my eye on this one :cool:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
For those who know how to decrypted the game data. Pasting this file into the data folder in an decrypted game.
this should fix the lockout at night because the shame level is too low.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I just dropped by to compliment you on "Coming of age", it is one of the few titles here on f95 that are actually fun to play besides the Sexytimes :).

In that way it reminds me a lot of "The Humbling Experience", because it's also fun and light to play.

I just love a female mc that enjoys and chooses her own path in comparison to all the blackmail based forced coruption games (of which there some reallly good ones that I like, dont get me wrong).

Gonna keep my eye on this one :cool:
Thank you. My goal is to make a corruption game with female protagonist, but trying to do that without the usual blackmail forced way. Not that I've anything against those. I've actually played quite a few of those.

But since the blackmail/forced route has been used so many times already I wanted to try something different.
I also get why that's used so often, because I think it's an easy setup/reason to start the naughty stuff.

That said I'm still struggling at times to set up the premises for a scene.
And can't promise I'll manage to stay away from some type of blackmail, but I'll try my best.

And I must say that I'm a big fan of "The Humbling Experience" myself.
The writing and the game itself are really good.

Reactions: UncleVT

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@tommy65 I had a look at you save game.

According to the Quest log you have already finished it. The new exposure event is the webcam event!
I think you used a old save? Since there are some entry's missing from the quest log.

U

User_32285

Thank you. My goal is to make a corruption game with female protagonist, but trying to do that without the usual blackmail forced way. Not that I've anything against those. I've actually played quite a few of those.

But since the blackmail/forced route has been used so many times already I wanted to try something different.
I also get why that's used so often, because I think it's an easy setup/reason to start the naughty stuff.

That said I'm still struggling at times to set up the premises for a scene.
And can't promise I'll manage to stay away from some type of blackmail, but I'll try my best.

And I must say that I'm a big fan of "The Humbling Experience" myself.
The writing and the game itself are really good.
Nothing wrong with blackmail as a plot device, just the moronic "I have something stupid to blackmail you (like a foto of your naked ankle) so now we have to have sex" kind of deal.

Something different, any way past shame 71? am I not looking in the right places? :)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've uploaded a new version with some bugfixes:

This should fix the following bugs:

-You should no longer get stuck at night when the sister training events are triggered and your shame level is too low.
-Picture no longer stays on screen when saying No during the first stage of the 3rd nurse event. (Who does that really?)
-3rd training event should no longer trigger if you don't have the new outfit. Otherwise the game would be stuck.

@muttdoggy

Would you be so kind to update the OP with the new link?

Last edited:

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I personally like the fact we’re not going down the usual blackmail/forced path. It’s such an overused theme in games like this.

I don’t mind some blackmail stuff being added later though, as long as it’s avoidable. Being able to choose May’s path is preffered =]

Reactions: Cthulhu_
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes