Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
@Crazybat Something else popped up. I like to explore places and found this.

Is it intended that you go into the wall when you open the leftmost door? I can not get out of the wall. Everytime I activate the area where the door is, I get teleported to the top part of the wall and still can not get out...

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat Something else popped up. I like to explore places and found this.

Is it intended that you go into the wall when you open the leftmost door? I can not get out of the wall. Everytime I activate the area where the door is, I get teleported to the top part of the wall and still can not get out...
Nope it's not. I know what happened there. I moved the tiles around on the map around. The left door has the wrong (old) destination. Should be an easy fix. I see you managed to get the new clothes after all?

Reactions: Cthulhu_

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Have same ,what stage 2 "not completed",but bo issue,was playing from ur save17
I'll have a good look a the code later . Quests log messed up shouldn't interfere with any event triggers since it's a completely separate script.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Nope it's not. I know what happened there. I moved the tiles around on the map around. The left door has the wrong (old) destination. Should be an easy fix. I see you managed to get the new clothes after all?
I was having issues with the third lesson. Thanks to your help so I did not need to start completely new =)

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Screenshot (3).png I have just applied 0.4 bug fix 1 and came up with this ( see images ) I have Mays stats as well. I don't know what this means but through you may want to know. So about the pic of May overlay ,no idea how this happened.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 51890 I have just applied 0.4 bug fix 1 and came up with this ( see images ) I have Mays stats as well. I don't know what this means but through you may want to know. So about the pic of May overlay ,no idea how this happened.
you mean that May in the bedroom. Yes I used that to debug the game and forgot to remove it. If that's what you mean.
It doesn't do anything just displays the state of certain triggers and variables. I'll remove it in case I release another bug fix.

Cumarin

Sep 7, 2017
Ok that does sounds weird. Thanks for the savefile I'll have a look at it later. The questlog could simply be I addressed the script wrong, although I never had any issue's with it in my test runs.

Unable to reproduce the problem so far.
I just did a quick test run. I took your save played the game until sunday evening at that point I had 75 shame. And the event for the new clothes triggered at Monday morning without any problems. Went to the clothing store and was able to buy the clothes without any problems
Oh, I stopped right there when I looked into the questlog because the game with the 3rd training bugged showed the same. But you are right, I kept playing with the savefile and got the 2nd training and the clothes quest shortly after. I'm playing the missing parts with one of the savefiles you fixed right now, but i will test my own save later again if the 3rd training works this time.
Sorry for the extra effort I caused since this seems to be a problem with the questlog only and doesn't affect gameplay.

P.S.: The 3rd training triggers and I can go downstairs w/out problems. with the save I posted earlier. I don't know what I did different with my first try when it bugged. Had I only played 10 minutes longer before I made the posting....

Last edited:

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
you mean that May in the bedroom. Yes I used that to debug the game and forgot to remove it. If that's what you mean.
It doesn't do anything just displays the state of certain triggers and variables. I'll remove it in case I release another bug fix.
Yes I by passed and went to bed and continued on however I have come up against this and cant by bypass before I went to find May's sister May said she should change back into her blue under wear, now can't go down stairs, can't go to sleep as you keep getting the text the only place where I can find the sister is in May's room as discussed. One thing I did was that I clicked on the sister and got traingstage=0 , however out of curiosity I clicked again and got training stage2 is on and 3 is on . I reset to 0.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
thanks

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yes I by passed and went to bed and continued on however I have come up against this and cant by bypass before I went to find May's sister May said she should change back into her blue under wear, now can't go down stairs, can't go to sleep as you keep getting the text the only place where I can find the sister is in May's room as discussed. One thing I did was that I clicked on the sister and got traingstage=0 , however out of curiosity I clicked again and got training stage2 is on and 3 is on . I reset to 0.
Ah you seem to be hitting the same glitch other people have reported. Did you managed to get past it?
The problem is trigger for the 2nd event is somehow triggered in some occasions.

Did you use an old save game from 0.3 perhaps?
If your still having this bug upload you save game and I'll fix your save game

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
I playing bug fix1 after my previous post I went back a save and played again and am back at unable to go down to the laundry.

Firecracker

Nov 26, 2017
The problem I have is during the Gina and May photo shoot. The Game.rggs3a pops up saying it can't render the bitmap, and then closes the game.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The problem I have is during the Gina and May photo shoot. The Game.rggs3a pops up saying it can't render the bitmap, and then closes the game.
Sorry I have no idea what is causing that. I've never seen that before. Seem to me like a problem with RPGmaker itself or some weird conflict on your pc. (Virus scanner perhaps) Mabye the archive is corrupted somehow? You could try and decrypt it and see if it will work that way.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I think I finally nailed down the problem for getting stuck with the sister training event.

It happens when you shame is lower or equal to 68 at the start of week4. In that case both training events are triggered at the same time. I changed it so that the 2nd training event can be triggered in week3 as long you meet the shame requirements.

I also added another variable to the whole event chain so that you need to have finished the 2nd event before the 3rd will trigger, together with an event that will trigger as soon as you enter the map to set that variable based on the current event status. So this should work with the current saves as long as you haven't triggered the bug yet.

Link to Bugfix2 release:

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think I finally nailed down the problem for getting stuck with the sister training event.

It happens when you shame is lower or equal to 68 at the start of week4. In that case both training events are triggered at the same time. I changed it so that the 2nd training event can be triggered in week3 as long you meet the shame requirements.

I also added another variable to the whole event chain so that you need to have finished the 2nd event before the 3rd will trigger, together with an event that will trigger as soon as you enter the map to set that variable based on the current event status. So this should work with the current saves as long as you haven't triggered the bug yet.

Link to Bugfix2 release:

Updated can you tell me if you have a patreon page or an official page? o.0

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Developer should seriously consider creating a Patreon page for this game. It has a potential and making some money out of it would motivate him to create content faster.
It is quite nicely done, the main char is lovely, the game has allready a good amount of adult though cautious evolving content. The texts are adding very good up for the eroticism, I hope it goes on, on a paysite or patreon for example it would do quite well I suppose.
I really like the concept of this game and it features quite appealing artwork.
Baffles me why the creator haven't made a Patreon page yet to raise some funds?
I'm sure it would help in many ways and make for faster updates.
Really like this game. It's grindy and takes a lot of time but I still enjoy it very much. I can't see a reason why dev won't create Patreon page and make pledge per update system to not make him time dependant if he doesn't wish to. It has much more content than many games out there and some cash for his effort is well deserved
Good Luck TCMS, many wonder why CrazyBat never created one :D

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I found this game to be quite enjoyable despite its flaws. I started to save a bit more often and really had no problem getting her to do her best friend and show her goodies to the old man next door including Pissing on the balcony. The interface is a bit hard to find but you can adjust the sounds and some of the content by going to the systems menu. The Items menu gives a few options. Again this is a game that is silly to cheat it is not as much of a grindfest as the game on the favorites list.

Reactions: Crazybat

Tease Me

May 6, 2017

Link to Bugfix2 release:

Great game you Crazy Bat.

Linus

May 24, 2017
I like the game style, too! Isn´t it a Problem that HS is used for the Animations? Like the problem with games that are made with SBPR? I Mean if you wan´t to make some money over patreon out of it. I also use HS for the animation and keep the same question for me when i drop out my 0.01.

Linus

May 24, 2017
Oh and for bugfixing COA @ the event with the flyer the cloth shop switched to another door. (Wood Type)

An Idee for some Job Types, Privat Cleaning Maid for the neighbour (Old Fart on the beanch, before and after teasing him) Hotel Waitress. Bar/Coffee Waitress on the beach area. Tutoring coach for Boy/Female.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes