Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Oh and for bugfixing COA @ the event with the flyer the cloth shop switched to another door. (Wood Type)

An Idee for some Job Types, Privat Cleaning Maid for the neighbour (Old Fart on the beanch, before and after teasing him) Hotel Waitress. Bar/Coffee Waitress on the beach area. Tutoring coach for Boy/Female.
Funny I've had the exact same idea, May as a cleaning maid at the neighbor, for a while now.
It's been on my list of idea's for a while. Not sure when and if I'm going to implement it.

I now need to do some brainstorming with myself what the next 2 Jobs are going to be.
I'm thinking about working as a gym instructor and something like a waitress.

After that May I'll want May to have some more naughty jobs I think. Like working at massage salon or something.
Eventually a bunny girl at a strip club follow by working as a stripper.

But I always like suggestions/idea's. Sometimes someone has an idea that I haven't taught of at all. So by all means keep them coming.

I'll have a look at the door of the clothing shop. It probably an event trigger I forgot to change the picture of when I switched to the new map.

U

User_32285

Question : Gina is part feline? (I love her character and also very pretty).

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Question : Gina is part feline? (I love her character and also very pretty).
Well her eyes look at bit like that yes. No intention on my part tho. Most of the characters I got from this site where people could upload their characters for SBPR. So I didn't make them. I might have modified some slightly. So I can't take credit for any of them. Well I made the male characters myself, but I find there looks not as imported as the females.

Reason for this was fairly simple making a pretty attractive character takes skill and lots of time. I've never been good at it, besides I doubt they would have turned out as good looking as they are now.

And since there were already hundreds of pretty characters made by people more skillful at that then me.
So I thought would be a waste of time of trying to make a attractive character myself.
I browsed thru that site and selected a main character and other from there who I thought might come in handy later.

So are credits go to the people who made those characters.
I've no idea who they are anymore tho since the site went down.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
@Crazybat
I love your game and I‘ve always have a look to the development of your game. Currently i‘m at 67 shame points, about 11 corruption points... she doesn’t pee at night on the garage. I don’t know if there is something more to explore? WebCam ... she shows her titts... more?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat
I love your game and I‘ve always have a look to the development of your game. Currently i‘m at 67 shame points, about 11 corruption points... she doesn’t pee at night on the garage. I don’t know if there is something more to explore? WebCam ... she shows her titts... more?
Does the option show up all? This event progress is based on exhibitions points you need to have 14 to get he last stage and then repeat it one more time to get the masturbation/pee scene. If your using a old save you will need to enable the content first by getting book of fetishes in may's room to enable it. There's only one webcam event so far.

Last event is event with Daniel at 64 triggers when leaving school. (Assuming you have done all previous events with him) And there's the Christmas that should trigger in the week-end of week5.

Reactions: Hlextor

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
im in week 3 i cant go to sleep she says "i sleep in my sexy outfit" and then "i need to put on sleep wear" and i cant leave the floor she says "i must find something here first" etc..

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
im in week 3 i cant go to sleep she says "i sleep in my sexy outfit" and then "i need to put on sleep wear" and i cant leave the floor she says "i must find something here first" etc..
Which version are you using?
I think you triggered the 2nd training event? Did you try talking to the sister?
Do you already have the sexy outfit?

If your still having problems upload a save file so I can have a look.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
using Version: 0.4 BugFix2
  1. i bought batteries for mom
  2. i went to college
  3. cutscene, home lerning with the guy
  4. wait till night
  5. cutscene with mom (batteries)
then im stuck in the night after mom cutscene, i cant enter rooms, sister is not in her room it is night. i change into sleepwear she says "i sleep in my sexy underwear" then i go to bed and she says "i better change in something more suitable" and if i want to leave the floor she says "i better search this floor first"

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
using Version: 0.4 BugFix2
  1. i bought batteries for mom
  2. i went to college
  3. cutscene, home lerning with the guy
  4. wait till night
  5. cutscene with mom (batteries)
then im stuck in the night after mom cutscene, i cant enter rooms, sister is not in her room it is night. i change into sleepwear she says "i sleep in my sexy underwear" then i go to bed and she says "i better change in something more suitable" and if i want to leave the floor she says "i better search this floor first"
Using your save game I went to bed. Sis sends a message. Go to her room.
Click on the star next to desk. Go go brothers room. all works fine.

Then when coming back go sleep again 2nd training event triggers. repeat similar to above. Then I can sleep with no problems.

1) Did you send me the correct save file?
2) Did you cheat with stats? I see shame level = -10.
Lowering stats in uncontrolled fashion may cause 2 events to fire at once and lead to issues. In this case I haven't found any yet tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: hopeless

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
MY BAD! i was using the 0.4 version not the BUGFIX2 one... i downloaded the newer version and it works!
thanks dude :D

Amy Kacv

Jun 11, 2017
I have an error message:
"RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"

What am I doing wrong, I ran the executable, and set a location to install, but this message appears after running the Game.exe file immediately.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I have an error message:
"RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"

What am I doing wrong, I ran the executable, and set a location to install, but this message appears after running the Game.exe file immediately.
You need to install RPGVXAce RTP

Reactions: Amy Kacv

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Does anybody know what variables relate to the quests?
I've increased the corruption and exhibitionism value in SaveGameEdit, and now I can't finish the "Public Exposure" quest. I have the 1st task still to complete, and I have already the last tasks (from the 4th inclusive) done (including the "leak outside" task).
I'm guessing that the first tasks are triggered for lower corruption and/or exhib values, but I can't seem to find which values they are so, in alternative, I was thinking of completing this quest via variable edit.

Thanks in advance,

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Does anybody know what variables relate to the quests?
I've increased the corruption and exhibitionism value in SaveGameEdit, and now I can't finish the "Public Exposure" quest. I have the 1st task still to complete, and I have already the last tasks (from the 4th inclusive) done (including the "leak outside" task).
I'm guessing that the first tasks are triggered for lower corruption and/or exhib values, but I can't seem to find which values they are so, in alternative, I was thinking of completing this quest via variable edit.

Thanks in advance,
Sound like you already have completed them all. There is a bug in the quest tracker. It only is a visual bug and has no impact on the actual quest progression.

Reactions: amvg

ttant

May 7, 2017
- I assume you mean the school swimsuit? At what moment in the game did you try to buy it? in first week or later.
It can't be triggered anymore after you have gotten the job at the clothing store.
- Or did you mean the sport swimsuit?
Buying swimsuit with gina is still bugged un 0.4 bugfix2 if you use provided cheat to skip the shower and lower the shame level.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes