Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Buying swimsuit with gina is still bugged un 0.4 bugfix2 if you use provided cheat to skip the shower and lower the shame level.
Thanks I'll have a look at it. Although why would someone want to cheat at day 2 already.
Anyways this part was always a bit buggy.

The idea was to give players some freedom, but somehow they always do thing I hadn't anticipated that breaks the game.
;-) . So I'll have a good look at this and maybe change how this part works altogether.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Can somebody tell me where I can buy the Webcam. It said close to the beach, but so far I cannot find it.
I also get the day1 assignment again, to go to bed....

I use the latetest version.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
You can buy the webcam in the general store. It's located in the left corner when you go to the beach area.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
This game is really good imo. What disturbs me is: when I forward the story, and I use the enter /return button, often one or two frames are skipped (no one has this problem? Is is my old keyboard?). Better was it with esc button. But then, when I am too fast, I miss choices, which spoils the game. Any help?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This game is really good imo. What disturbs me is: when I forward the story, and I use the enter /return button, often one or two frames are skipped (no one has this problem? Is is my old keyboard?). Better was it with esc button. But then, when I am too fast, I miss choices, which spoils the game. Any help?
If you press enter too fast it will cache you keystrokes and select the first choice when it pops up.
No way to change that unfortunately that I know of the solution is to use another key to forward text like z,x, or space.
Space is also the skip text so just use single tap to skip the text when you hold it down it will fast forward the text.

Reactions: Rolo

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So it has been almost 3 weeks since latest release and in general the update was received pretty well.

But I would really like to know what people think of the options during the events.
Like the ability to choice the angle in certain events and the different endings.

I haven't heard any complaints about them, but I was wondering if anyone actually replayed a scene to view the other choice? In general these choices won't effect the overall game much. In some cases only some minor change in gained stats.

So now let's talk about what has been going on the last couple of weeks and what the general plans are for the next version.

The 1st week and a half were mostly spend on bug fixing, and taking a short brake from development to think about how to continue. After that I've worked on putting some mini exposure events in game similar to the once that can be trigger at school.

These mini events can/will be triggered by walking over the proper tile or talking to certain npc's.
These will be repeatable and like the one at school will probably trigger only once a day and will be avoidable if you know where/how they trigger. This is something I planned to have in version 0.4 already but I ran out of time.

Next I have been thinking about the next 2 jobs. These will probably be Gym instructor and Waitress.
I've been working on which outfits May will wear during these jobs and after a lot of experimenting (I tried like 8 different outfits for the waitress job..) I think I've finally got it nailed down for both jobs.

I have done some work on the Gym instructor job, but it's still in it's early stages. I'm having a hard time coming up with something original and at the same time keep it from being too much of a grind. Below is an early screenshot of the Gym instructor job.

Gymjob1_stage1_1.jpg

For the waitress job I'll will probably be something like serving customers.
What It won't be like is walking to tables to get orders and back to kitchen bar and back to tables again.
Since that gets a grind very fast. I've played some game that implemented it this way and I hated it :)

So it will probably be walking to a table (I think max 3 per each time) trigger a short event in some case and get done with it. I've also been thinking about an idea that May will have the option to earn tips by showing off to the customers a bit ;-) It's may not be the most original idea, but it's the only one I've right now. Feel free to give suggestions ;-)

Next I've been working on the 2nd stage webcam event that is almost finished.
May has a new outfit that she will only wear during her cam shows.
I'll probably add another stage in this version.

As for plans for upcoming versions. After these jobs I think It's about time for May to get some more naught jobs like masseuse and waitress at a strip club for example.

I've written down some plans/idea's of what will probably be part of version 0.5.
There are no guarantees about this list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways. If you have any suggestions/idea's feel free to drop them on me.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
In generally they should work fine, except that the quest tracker won't work for already started events and completed events.
Well my problem is I copy and paste my save folder fro ver 3 into ver 4 and no save is visible when I try to load. It's as if it doesn't see the saves I have made.
Nevermind I guess I'll start over!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Well my problem is I copy and paste my save folder fro ver 3 into ver 4 and no save is visible when I try to load. It's as if it doesn't see the saves I have made.
Nevermind I guess I'll start over!
Don't paste them in the save folder. The saves need to be in the main folder. The save folder is only there for the savefile I provided with the 0.3 version.

Reactions: dav121

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
-There will be another event with Daniel probably.
-There will probably an event in which May can help out her sister
-And another event in which May can ask her sister for help to get rid of some body hair.
-Another stage to the webcam event
-Possibly a new events at the photo studio.
Oddly enough, I was just going to throw in 2 or so ideas for future content.

The first one was May asking her sister for help with the pubic hair and that moving to some sister-sister event. Since hair grows back, that might be a repeatable option. Also, if the model used for May can have or remove her bush easily enough, you could add "Trimmed or Shaved" to the book of fetishes and a couple more flags in the code that changes the dialog when she is showing off swimsuits or during another photo studio event.

The second idea was furthering the neighbor story some. Basically, the neighbor has a minor incident (mild heart attack, fell and injured his back, something that makes him have to take it easy). The family visits him in the hospital (there is one that is unused on the map I think) and May ends up being the person that will go over and help straighten out his home. On the first or second visit, she finds the photos of her on the balcony without the neighbor knowing and is embarrassed to go back. Once she is corrupt enough, May confides to Sis what May found, sis takes her out to the balcony where they put on a show for the neighbor (without the neighbor knowing why) and May feels confident enough to go back and help. Soon, she is flashing her panties at the neighbor like she does in the store. Plus, there could be a French Maid outfit to add (buy at the store or get during a photo shoot) to the tease or have May help during bath time or wherever the story moves you. The neighbor being a voyeur is not driving this too much other than maybe asking her to clean places that make her bend over or show her panties and of she isn't corrupt enough, she refuses to do so then.

Also, I think that Mom should every once in a while walk in by accident on May when she bates in the shower. Could lead to some new content or even a vibrator for a future webcam event. Some version of "nothing is wrong with that dear but you should do so in your room and here's something to help <wink><wink>"

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
i think exhibitionism means a lot in this game.
at the moment corruption is still a long way to go, but showing off her body would be nice and stick onto the current focus
like what pt data said, for the webcam event is a must to have next events at least no more in basic t-shirt...
the other thing i am thinking is when would May be brave enough to walk around naked at night, i mean, outside her house? and what if she got caught by neighbors or anybody else?

Reactions: Phoenixfarts

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Oddly enough, I was just going to throw in 2 or so ideas for future content.

The first one was May asking her sister for help with the pubic hair and that moving to some sister-sister event. Since hair grows back, that might be a repeatable option. Also, if the model used for May can have or remove her bush easily enough, you could add "Trimmed or Shaved" to the book of fetishes and a couple more flags in the code that changes the dialog when she is showing off swimsuits or during another photo studio event.
"
Well you guessed right about my intention.
And I have been thinking leaving the pubic hair choice to the player , however considering the amount of work/time involved for just 2 options not to mention 3 options it's just not feasible to implement.

To elaborate even making 2 pictures mean I have 2 models of May. Say with hair and 1 shaved.
For every option I'll have to manually replace the model in the exact same position or expression.
That would amount to a lot of work but would still look doable, but it also means doing every animation that shows her privates need to be done twice!!

There are hentai games that have this feature and in most cases the only way they pulled if off because the main character has a number of "Fixed" position that gets overlay-ed with another graphic depending the choice. And I don't want to limit my self in that way. I'd really like to have such a feature but I also have to remain realistic and it's not going to happen I'm afraid.

As for the neighbor I've some very remote plans for May to work at his house as a maid at some point and who know what might happen then.

Reactions: Pt Data

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i think exhibitionism means a lot in this game.
at the moment corruption is still a long way to go, but showing off her body would be nice and stick onto the current focus
like what pt data said, for the webcam event is a must to have next events at least no more in basic t-shirt...
the other thing i am thinking is when would May be brave enough to walk around naked at night, i mean, outside her house? and what if she got caught by neighbors or anybody else?
May will have a special outfit for the next webcam event. And the event will ramp up slowly which each stage May will go a bit further until she's naked, then give a bit of a show , then toys etc.. . That's the idea at least.
I'm actually contemplating making it repeatable so it will kinda act as an alternative job which can unlock stages as certain stats/levels are reached and maybe even add small steps within a stage to keep it interesting.

Walking around at night naked in the neighborhoud . At some point probably that will happen yes.

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
Well you guessed right about my intention.
And I have been thinking leaving the pubic hair choice to the player , however considering the amount of work/time involved for just 2 options not to mention 3 options it's just not feasible to implement.

To elaborate even making 2 pictures mean I have 2 models of May. Say with hair and 1 shaved.
For every option I'll have to manually replace the model in the exact same position or expression.
That would amount to a lot of work but would still look doable, but it also means doing every animation that shows her privates need to be done twice!!
And that was why I added that condition. I wasn't sure how easy it was to add/remove the bush on the model not just in that scene but every other scene like the shower or photo shoots. I wasn't sure if it was a pre-generated image or created in part on the fly. And the only reason that I guessed right about who May would go to is the sister has been main one pushing her with Gina (best friend character if I have the wrong name) encouraging. That is also why I added in Mom catching her in the shower to break up the predictability.

As for the neighbor I've some very remote plans for May to work at his house as a maid at some point and who know what might happen then.
Whether it resembles my idea or something else completely, I'm looking forward to it. This game is one of my favorites as you are playing as the character that is changing and am not corrupting another character.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes