Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
And that was why I added that condition. I wasn't sure how easy it was to add/remove the bush on the model not just in that scene but every other scene like the shower or photo shoots. I wasn't sure if it was a pre-generated image or created in part on the fly. And the only reason that I guessed right about who May would go to is the sister has been main one pushing her with Gina (best friend character if I have the wrong name) encouraging. That is also why I added in Mom catching her in the shower to break up the predictability.
Whether it resembles my idea or something else completely, I'm looking forward to it. This game is one of my favorites as you are playing as the character that is changing and am not corrupting another character.
Thanks I hope not to disappoint in the future.

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
what is the cap for the stats in this version?
i'm at day 1 of week 6 and have
shame 67
confidence 18
corruption 12
exhibitionism 19
sex exp 4

job all finished(no stats gain), quest active are daniel and photo job(3rd shoot) and still have to pee from balcony(if possible).

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
what is the cap for the stats in this version?
i'm at day 1 of week 6 and have
shame 67
confidence 18
corruption 12
exhibitionism 19
sex exp 4

job all finished(no stats gain), quest active are daniel and photo job(3rd shoot) and still have to pee from balcony(if possible).
Latest event should trigger at shame level of 64. You should have no problems reaching that level.
There are some limits on the amount of shame you can gather but It should not preventing you from reaching that shame level. (Doing the clothing job with the new outfit should lower shame more then enough) The balcony pee scene is triggered when you repeat the last balcony scene at least once and the fetish is enabled.

your exhibitionism is low enough to trigger it, and the fetish must be enabled for it to show up.
It should be enabled by default if you started a new game in version 0.4. If you used an old save game is will be disabled by default, because the trigger didn't exist yet. The solution is to use the lever in the bedroom. That should give you the book of fetishes with you can use to enable this content.

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
thanks Crazybat
loved the last daniel event btw

one question: after the christmas event, the photoshoots are done or there is something else cause in the quest log it still say "wait for call"?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
thanks Crazybat
loved the last daniel event btw

one question: after the christmas event, the photoshoots are done or there is something else cause in the quest log it still say "wait for call"?
When Wait for call again is the last mean you already finished all the current event in that chain. I put it in there for future releases.

The Christmas event is actually not tracked at all. It should be seen as a separated special event.
I don't consider it as part of the main game so to speak. For this reason none of the stats are effected.
I might event convert it to a dream sequence event at some point.

Lota

Jul 23, 2017
So I have been experiencing some serious lag when playing this game. I have tried restarting my pc and re-downloading the game but nothing fixes it. The game was running lag free until I loaded back a save. I am on the first day of week 3. Every other aspect of my laptop runs just fine except for this game. I was hoping someone might recommend a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So I have been experiencing some serious lag when playing this game. I have tried restarting my pc and re-downloading the game but nothing fixes it. The game was running lag free until I loaded back a save. I am on the first day of week 3. Every other aspect of my laptop runs just fine except for this game. I was hoping someone might recommend a fix for this? Thanks in advance.
Sorry I wish I could help, but I haven't got a clue. RPGmaker can be flunky sometime, but somehow I have never had any of these problems. It's particular weird that it only happened after loading a save.

Does the problem only exist with the specific save file? Or it just happens since the time no matter which save file? you use?
Does it happen only with this RPGmaker game ? Did you try diff-rent scaling (F5).

Could it be your processor or at least the core on which RPGmaker is running is at 100%. I don't think RPGmaker uses more then one thread, so that could be a sause of lag if that's the case.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
If you have an Intel based laptop, it could be the CPU economy settings in the BIOS... I can't play a lot of games on mine because of the settings but to be honest, I can't be bothered changing them all the time! I play all my games on a desktop now with barely any problems - apart from problems that I create myself! HAHA!

Reactions: UncleVT

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
The Christmas event is actually not tracked at all. It should be seen as a separated special event.
I don't consider it as part of the main game so to speak. For this reason none of the stats are effected.
I might event convert it to a dream sequence event at some point.
Because I can't stop throwing in my 2 cents on anything this week, can I throw out a suggestion?

Please make the Christmas event a normal photo shoot up until Gina wants to go topless. Then May is too afraid to do so and stops the shoot. That night she dreams about how the rest of that shoot could have gone (the rest of Christmas shoot as already present). Than way, Gina is aware of the photo shoots and if you want another 2 girl shoot in a future release, she is available and willing.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Because I can't stop throwing in my 2 cents on anything this week, can I throw out a suggestion?

Please make the Christmas event a normal photo shoot up until Gina wants to go topless. Then May is too afraid to do so and stops the shoot. That night she dreams about how the rest of that shoot could have gone (the rest of Christmas shoot as already present). Than way, Gina is aware of the photo shoots and if you want another 2 girl shoot in a future release, she is available and willing.
That's actually not a bad idea. I'll certainly consider it.

Reactions: Phoenixfarts

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
how can i pass 1 exhibition quest?? i went to balcony but threre is nothing to interact with
Not sure which one you mean. The scene's on the balcony will trigger on thursday in week3 and requires you to have at least one exhibition point. The event will only be available at night.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys.

Time for an update on the development status.

So for the last few weeks I have been working on a new event which includes an animation.
For this event I started with the animation. I did a few attempts and the third or forth I was kind of satisfied.

It's still not exactly how I would like it to be, but I can't effort to waste any more time on it. The animations are both a nice to have and a learning process for me.
After that I filled in the event from start to end.

I only need to proofread and correct the text if I can find the time for that.
I have been working on that event for quite some time so I needed a break from it.

Next I have finished expanding the webcam event with 2 stages. These are slightly bigger compared to the balcony events.
I still need to do a test run for overall flow and might need some additional small tweaks.

I've also added a new small event in the gym shower in line with the existing ones.
And while I was at it I corrected/adjusted the text of all the gym shower events, there were still quite a few errors.

Next I'm almost done with another event involving Mia. This will also include one animation. Just need some finishing touches and grammar corrections
see pic below:

sis_event.jpg

On the downside I have done only minor work on the new jobs so far, so they will probably will still be in their very early stages in the next release. Not that I had planned for them to be completed in the next release.
I want to add at least one more big event and still have a lot of smaller thing on the to do list.
I'm hoping I'll still be able to fit that all in the next release which is planned near the end of March.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Good news, if you can work at tiny bit harder and release by the 20th it will be a birthday present for me XD

Mar 3, 2018
Well, Author understands what he is doing. And he is doing it right, okay.

I hope sir Author keeps in some form complete model of heroine. I mean, some way of organizing all information. What she if shy of, what she isn't already, for what she is Confident enough, for what she is not yet. Other stats too. This should be, idk… some network chart, some kind of diagram or what. Big bunch of rules from which dedicated compiler program can solve any inconsistencies. So that we don't get any shocks when she is suddenly too daring or too shy.

It pains me greatly to understand the dread of combinatorial complexity problem. We can't have all possible interactions between all characters because there is too many of possible situations. And every one needs Author's handywork. So we get only selected few. In this game, we easily imagine possibilities. Gina (BF) goes with MC to beach. Gina goes with MC to photoshoot. She could already be star there. Gina shows up at MC's workplace to mess and have fun. Same with MC's sister. They both could even be acquainted, and plot something together. MC's stepbro and stepdad could be secret clients of photo studio. MC could hook up her neglected mom with Daniel, so he can vent some steam and endure more of her teasing and shyness. Any crazy intersection of lives and relationships. But, all these imaginable possibilities just pile up the number of scenes and quest plots.

Still, the game has enough done to be great fun. Thank you, Author!

PS. Currently I stuck in bug-like situation: May bought Gym Outfit in clothing store, but it is not available to wear in her room when changing AND it does not show itself when she goes to Gym: she just says there "I haven't decided yet" and does not go there training. In the Inventory I found item Gym Outfit on "Key Items" page and its name is grayed out.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Well, Author understands what he is doing. And he is doing it right, okay.

I hope sir Author keeps in some form complete model of heroine. I mean, some way of organizing all information. What she if shy of, what she isn't already, for what she is Confident enough for what she is not yet. Other stats too. This should be, idk… some network chart, some kind of diagram or what. Big bunch of rules from which dedicated compilator program can solve any inconsistencies. So that we don't get any shocks when she if suddenly too daring or too shy.

Still, the game has enough done to be great fun. Thank you, Author!

PS. Currently I stuck in bug-like situation: May bought Gym Outfit in clothing store, but it is not available to wear in her room when changing AND it does not show itself when she goes to Gym: she just says there "I haven't decided yet" and does not go there training. In the Inventory I found item Gym Outfit on "Key Items" page and its name is grayed out.
I'm happy your enjoying the game. Thank you for your feedback.
I guess I'm pretty good at faking it, so that It's looks like I know what I'm doing ;)

As for stats. I've plans for a feature to display more extensive stats of May.
Mostly about her sexual adventures. Amount of hand jobs given etc..
I'm already tracking these stats, but there not accurate yet.

For the upcoming release there will be a very simple option to display relationship levels. I also have plans to notify the player when they increase.

As for the gym clothes. If you have both the membership card and the gym clothes you should be able to enter the gym and change into the gym clothes there. Just walk thru the right door to the dresser.
There's no need to talk to the guy behind the counter to enter the gym.

If the problem persist please attach a save game so I can have a look at it.

Mar 3, 2018
Thank you! Just going to right door resolved this.

Actually, I am struggling with unfortunate condition: game is too slow. I immediately suspected graphics, went to files and found what looks like tweaked RGSS301.dll and then original one in "Backup" sub-dir nearly. So, I renamed tweaked one and placed original one instead. This helps, game became fast as it should. But… all those CG pictures partially went off screen. I see now only about quarter of them. Enjoying in quarto, so to speak. May be this is software rendering at work here? But why it becomes so slow for new RGSS301.dll escapes my understanding.

I did some thinking about MC. That Gym visit got my gears turning. May could practice various physical activities with plot consequences. She could practice running. This could give her confidence in her ability to escape from any unneeded situation. Which in turn will help her feel more relaxed and ready for daring adventures. She could practice yoga or gymnastics, for flexibility and crazy poses. She could practice dancing. For, you know, culture of movement. There are many different kinds of dancing.

All this can help her to gather courage for serious stunts. Like, climb the house and peek in window from outside. Her family's, or that camera-happy neighbor. Or get away from shocked passerby when strolling streets in the nude.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes