SilentsDawn

Feb 2, 2018
I played this game and liked it very much. I wondering if your still developing it and if so. I like report a bug. I not sure if others have made you adware of it. Sorry if someone has already but. I cannot wear the swimsuit at home. Its says "I don't own the swimsuit" in the game. I have already brought it from the cloths store and it says . I own this outfit there. I have uploaded some screenshots showing this. Hopefully they help. Great work however and look forward to more progress.
at home trying put it on.png swimsuit brought.png

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
I played this game and liked it very much. I wondering if your still developing it and if so. I like report a bug. I not sure if others have made you adware of it. Sorry if someone has already but. I cannot wear the swimsuit at home. Its says "I don't own the swimsuit" in the game. I have already brought it from the cloths store and it says . I own this outfit there. I have uploaded some screenshots showing this. Hopefully they help. Great work however and look forward to more progress.
View attachment 78250 View attachment 78251
You can change to your swimsuit at the beach...wooden changing room bottom left

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 78250 View attachment 78251
Yes its still in development. See my post from yesterday for the latest status.

I only implemented this for the first swimsuit. The blue one. I hadn't bothered doing this for the second swimsuit.
The only thing you can do at home wearing the blue swimsuit is to view it in the mirror.

You do have the blue swimsuit then? That one is bought when you go shopping with Gina before going to the beach.
If you have the blue swimsuit, then it might be a bug. Or another bug in case you already have finished the Gina event.

Phoenixfarts

Jun 2, 2017
I've had some idea early in the development, but I haven't worked on any of them
I wanted to do something else then the overly used groped by a stranger. I had some idea's where May and (Possible with a friend) would ride the subway and expose part of there body's to strangers which could possible lead to other events.

For this to make sense May would need to have a decent amount of corruption and/or exhibition level.
So they might be something involving the subway at some point. No promises tho :)
I like the exhibitionism angle more than I like the groping angle. Maybe after enough exhibitionism and corruption points, May could be the one groping Other people. Girls, guys, etc. She could be doing it with a friend or alone.

Phoenixfarts

Jun 2, 2017
Thank you for your feedback. That's actually a good analysis. The steps are indeed a bit steep at some points.

This is one of the things I 'm struggling with constantly. Too fast , too slow.
It's also depend per person. My own inpatients may also be partly to blame for this.
I'll be the first to admit it's far from perfect.

I still have options to tinker with it in the future . Unfortunately I just don't have that much time to spend on that aspect at the moment. I also don't want to end up changing stuff all the time and not have time to actually add new content.
There's definitely room for improvement.

About the outfits. The number of outfits may can wear freely will be limited due to technical reasons and the amount of work involved keeping everything consistent.

I wanted something to show some progression since I knew I would need to be sticking with it for a while.
I really would like to add much more outfits, but the amount of work involved is the limiting factor at the moment.
I can't rule out I'll add something in between at some point. But not anytime soon.

Also due to engine limitations I can't always get the effects I would like. The skirt for example has only 3 states . Down up or off. Nothing in between that could be used to tease for example. I would like to have had some nipple slip but that's just impossible since there is no such state for the clothes.
Yeah, having more outfits would be great but I understand the amount of work needed to accomplish everything you and we can think of is just too much for one person. Maybe you can ask people here to help you with certain parts of your game? We could help you with writing lines for characters so they won't have generic one liners all the time and instead would have a bunch of random lines. Maybe someone here can help you create costumes? We could help you plan arcs and help write the dialogue. Perhaps someone capable of coding can help you with that aspect too.

Edit: What does everyone else here think?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
@Crazybat I just have to wonder, since I know this is a corruption game and all. Will there be any non-harem endings as well? Or better said, any paths where you don't end up being a d*ck loving slut having flings with everyone?

I'm just a bit concerned since I know some other similar games don't really give you much choice.
A good example being "Zoe's temptations". That game started of awesome for me. I went down a lesbian path with the MC's best friend and it all seemed good long throughout the game. Yet, near the ending, no matter what final choices I made, I wasn't allowed to have a nice ending with her only. The best outcome, and supposed "good ending", was having to share her with a bunch of random guys..
That really pissed me off and left a sour taste :FeelsBadMan:

Of course I fully understand that people love harem endings and such. They come as natural in corruption based games after all. I just think it sucks when those are the only endings you can get. Not everyone is too into that, and I can see multiple ways to make corrupted endings without it being harem.

Just an idea of mine, I could personally see a "corrupted" path where you willingly engage in a dom/sub relationship with your sister. Like, becoming her "sex-pet" or something and calling her Mistress. Perhaps having wicked sexual intercourse with her involving multiple fetishes and stuff. Already sounds pretty spicy to me, doesn't need to involve anyone else.

Anyways, also wanted to say I love the squirting effect you made when the girls orgasm. It's really damn hot!

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Ahhh I seee but Fashion show will be a good idea. Let me give u one plot example.
So May is invited to a fashion show by some company and is needed to flash some of her body for the catwalk. But of course I know the idea is very shallow. But u could also further the bikini customer with May like a further event of the customer trying to do something naughty to May?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat I just have to wonder, since I know this is a corruption game and all. Will there be any non-harem endings as well? Or better said, any paths where you don't end up being a d*ck loving slut having flings with everyone?

I'm just a bit concerned since I know some other similar games don't really give you much choice.
A good example being "Zoe's temptations". That game started of awesome for me. I went down a lesbian path with the MC's best friend and it all seemed good long throughout the game. Yet, near the ending, no matter what final choices I made, I wasn't allowed to have a nice ending with her only. The best outcome, and supposed "good ending", was having to share her with a bunch of random guys..
That really pissed me off and left a sour taste :FeelsBadMan:

Of course I fully understand that people love harem endings and such. They come as natural in corruption based games after all. I just think it sucks when those are the only endings you can get. Not everyone is too into that, and I can see multiple ways to make corrupted endings without it being harem.

Just an idea of mine, I could personally see a "corrupted" path where you willingly engage in a dom/sub relationship with your sister. Like, becoming her "sex-pet" or something and calling her Mistress. Perhaps having wicked sexual intercourse with her involving multiple fetishes and stuff. Already sounds pretty spicy to me, doesn't need to involve anyone else.

Anyways, also wanted to say I love the squirting effect you made when the girls orgasm. It's really damn hot!
I've only thoughts I've had about any ending have been very briefly so far. What I've been thinking about is something like a couple of different endings. And let the player pick one. Endings might be available depending on relationschip level /choices something like that. First I'll actually try and finish the game.

Reactions: Asuminoya

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Ahhh I seee but Fashion show will be a good idea. Let me give u one plot example.
So May is invited to a fashion show by some company and is needed to flash some of her body for the catwalk. But of course I know the idea is very shallow. But u could also further the bikini customer with May like a further event of the customer trying to do something naughty to May?
Thanks the reason it's not in there is because I haven't come up with something proper idea + time that will fit in with the current state of the game. I also didn't want to have too many events that may appear too similar.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I've only thoughts I've had about any ending have been very briefly so far. What I've been thinking about is something like a couple of different endings. And let the player pick one. Endings might be available depending on relationschip level /choices something like that. First I'll actually try and finish the game.
Sounds good. The more different choices and endings available, the better I'd say :3
Are you planning on having any hardcore fetishes, or keep it mostly vanilla?
Will it be possible to go full lesbian?

Sorry If I'm asking a lot, I just really love your game so far.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Sounds good. The more different choices and endings available, the better I'd say :3
Are you planning on having any hardcore fetishes, or keep it mostly vanilla?
Will it be possible to go full lesbian?

Sorry If I'm asking a lot, I just really love your game so far.
I've some idea to put in some more nasty stuff. It may start out mostly vanilla but the idea is that it won't stay that way.
All for the full lesbian path. I've not been thinking in terms of paths. it's more like a buffet were people can eat the stuff they like.

People can almost always choice to avoid a particular scene or scenes altogether. The only downside to that is you might miss a few stats gains. So far that would mean you might need to gain them by repeating some other events more often.
I consider that a fair punishment for willing to skip stuff I've worked so hard on :extremelyhappy:.

All jokes aside that's the general idea at least. It might need some balancing in the future.
The idea is to try and keep it simple so it stays manageable for me.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
I've some idea to put in some more nasty stuff. It may start out mostly vanilla but the idea is that it won't stay that way.
All for the full lesbian path. I've not been thinking in terms of paths. it's more like a buffet were people can eat the stuff they like.

People can almost always choice to avoid a particular scene or scenes altogether. The only downside to that is you might miss a few stats gains. So far that would mean you might need to gain them by repeating some other events more often.
I consider that a fair punishment for willing to skip stuff I've worked so hard on :extremelyhappy:.

All jokes aside that's the general idea at least. It might need some balancing in the future.
The idea is to try and keep it simple so it stays manageable for me.
this. is great, i love it. yea, if you're making the route skippable, can definitely go as nasty as you want with any direction you want. to be fair, i just want to see all the scenes you make. maybe throw a warning flag up if you're worried. i like your attitude with the fair punishment for skipping your work. xD

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is anybody else getting a bug with the text in 0.4 where anything after she says she needs to take a shower on day 1 doesn't show up? It plays out like the scene is happening, but the only indicator is the cycling of images, there is no dialogue once I interact with the shower.

Guenther78

Jul 28, 2017
@Crazybat

First of all congrats to your Work. Its a fantastic Game!

Do you have any plans to go further with the flyer-work such as some new Outfits ?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat

First of all congrats to your Work. Its a fantastic Game!

Do you have any plans to go further with the flyer-work such as some new Outfits ?
No such plans at the moment. I did have some idea's for some one time event that I might put in the game at some time.
There will be more jobs + outfits for sure.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is anybody else getting a bug with the text in 0.4 where anything after she says she needs to take a shower on day 1 doesn't show up? It plays out like the scene is happening, but the only indicator is the cycling of images, there is no dialogue once I interact with the shower.
Have never seen that before. You didn't pres Ctrl by any change hiding the text box?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Have never seen that before. You didn't pres Ctrl by any change hiding the text box?
That was it, I must have bumped it without realizing as I never use anything other than the arrows and the z or x keys in games made in any rpg maker version outside MV.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but there's a bug(?) with auto fullscreen mode.
If you tick the box "launch game with fullscreen" and start, it get's all weird.

It's completely fine if you don't launch with auto fullscreen and manually set it, though.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes