Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Version 0.5 is here!
Coa0.5.jpg
Release notes:

- 190+ CG added. Total CG 930+
- Added 2 new stages to the Webcam event.
- Added new event with Daniel (With animation)
- Added new event which triggers during he night.
- Added 2 new events involving your sister Mia. (1 of those has an animation)
- Added new outdoor exposure event.
- Added a few small outdoor (repeatable) exposure events.
- Added new item books of bonds to keep track of relationschip levels.
- Added a small event with Gina at the gym showers.(You need to meet the conditions!)
- Added New job at Beach cafe (Still in early stage)
- Added New job at the gym (Still in early stage)
- Added New stage for the events at toilet at college.(Trigger only afer last event!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As usual I've provided save games for people who played the previous releases so they don't have to play from the start again.

There are 2 saves included in the save directory:

Save1 => Start of version0.4 content
Save2 => Start of Version0.5 Content (There is some overlap with 0.4)
To use them copy them into the main directory!

-If you played 0.4 It's recommend to use the save game2. (69 shame just before 1st webcam event.)
Or use a old save from before triggering the 1st webcam event!

-To get the book of bonds using an old save game use the red lever in May's bedroom
-The small box in May's rooms contains cheat items.
Be aware that lowering your shame with large amounts might bug the game!
Some event will only be trigger after a certain time no matter the shame level!

-Old save games in which the 1st webcam even has already been trigger mess up the quest log!
If you still insist use a save game in which the 1st webcam event has already been trigger then use
red button in may room 11 exh needed! I didn't test this extensively! Use at our own risk!

link to 0.5 (Just over 500Mb):

@muttdoggy Could you be so kind to promote the thread? Thank you!

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Oh, wasn't expecting it to come early. Nice one!

By the way bat, is there a way to like, shorten the 'grind', make certain events trigger faster, or provide a trigger that triggers an event straight away? For example, I got tired with grinding before I get to trigger Daniel event in 0.4, heck Christmas came first before Daniel LOL. The same goes with the Nurse event.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
why you guy have no patreon? i tell you you make awesome game and high amont content for free and other like aaorta 4 months and releases shit... i love people like you thank you i want to say thank you! really! thanks! you are the best keep going!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I had totally forgot about this game to the point that when I saw it I for some reason thought that it was abandoned oO but I think that I am confusing it with another game.....Glad to see this one though Love It

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Been waiting so long since the last update, really excited to play this new version

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
my old save are not loading
Old saves from version 0.3 or 0.4 should work. Anything below that won't.
Old save from 0.3 might also not work it you saved on the old city map since I removed it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Oh, wasn't expecting it to come early. Nice one!

By the way bat, is there a way to like, shorten the 'grind', make certain events trigger faster, or provide a trigger that triggers an event straight away? For example, I got tired with grinding before I get to trigger Daniel event in 0.4, heck Christmas came first before Daniel LOL. The same goes with the Nurse event.
If you focus was on that event well yeah there was some more time in between then some others.
The idea is that the scene should kinda fit the pace of the overall game.
Triggering them too early compared to other events would kinda ruin that. The Christmas event should be seen separate from the game May does thing there that doesn't fit the pace. This event will be integrated differently in the game later on.

The general idea is there should be plenty other stuff to keep you occupied.
It will never be perfect tho and some minor? grinding may occur depending on your play style.
That said I might change the order/trigger moment of events at some point.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes