Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat probably already reported but I found a bug, when Garret first say that the other costume is in the drycleaners and the cowboy one is stolen and that you should go to the park, when I get to the park the scene is for a different sailor uniform than the normal one and not for the new cowboy outfit, she also had new panties on that I have not acquired. Also there are plenty of assets you can walk though bathroom in her house and wallpaperthing just north of the girl in the photostudio
Hmm. Actually that one is new to me. I 'haven't touched this event at all the last 3 months. I'll have a look at it. I already found the cause of it. I moved all the jobs to the global database but I've point to the wrong event. oops..

I'll have a look at the assets as well. Thanks for reporting it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
as @Badboll mentioned there is the bug when you get so far in the newsstand job you find out that the sailor outfit was being cleaned or something and the old cowgirl outfit was stolen and you are given the new cowgirl outfit and asked to go to the park to hand out fliers all the scenes are for the skimpier sailor outfit. Also there is a issue with the sister quest were you go to the laundry room it fails to find a picture and crashes the game

Edit: the Laundry room I found out that the error only happens when under 20 exhibitionism
Ok that sounds weird. Did you use an old save or started a new game? any change you still have a save game from just before it happens?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How do you get the gym membership? I got the job but I can't go in because I don't have the membership.
You should have gotten it earlier already. I think you have not talked to him before? Thinking about this creates a deadlock situation. I'll try and fix it so it will work even if you haven't gotten the gym membership before.

Update: I've made some changes. That will allow you to continue in case you haven't visited the gym earlier and haven't received the membership card yet!

xb

Nov 9, 2017
There is a slight variable error when the MC is masturbating by the clothes shop. Instead of the name it says something like [N]1 is .......

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Also - when starting with an old game the first time I did the lifeguard job it was incredibly slow. Once I got through it the first time everything was fine,

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
There is a slight variable error when the MC is masturbating by the clothes shop. Instead of the name it says something like [N]1 is .......
Ah It seems I forgot the to put the \ in front of it. Thank you for reporting it. Fixed it.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok that sounds weird. Did you use an old save or started a new game? any change you still have a save game from just before it happens?
started a new game and worked my way up to it though I deleted the save copy that had exhib under 20 it did not happen after i reached that level though but I only had it happen once so thinking that it was on my end but thought to put it out there in case anyone else had the issue or not

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I have an idea for the "Under Construction until the dev figures out what to do with it" store - sex shop for toys for the cam show and other nefarious activities.

I think I've reached the end of the current content. Found the exhibit locations. Gone almost all the way with Daniel and got a job at the diner and restaurant.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
started a new game and worked my way up to it though I deleted the save copy that had exhib under 20 it did not happen after i reached that level though but I only had it happen once so thinking that it was on my end but thought to put it out there in case anyone else had the issue or not
Ok thanks. I assumed you ment the quest in which the sister calls you to the laundry room right?
I just checked that and I didn't find any missing assets.
I'll consider it a glitch unless more people start reporting the same issue.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have an idea for the "Under Construction until the dev figures out what to do with it" store - sex shop for toys for the cam show and other nefarious activities.

I think I've reached the end of the current content. Found the exhibit locations. Gone almost all the way with Daniel and got a job at the diner and restaurant.
There's is already a toy shop in game. seems you have not gotten to that event yet.
You will get a notification when you reach the latest event that should trigger around 54 shame.
Last part may be a bit grind since the new jobs are still very basic.

After the last event a number of existing event will have changed graphics and text alterations based on May new state. The last outdoor exhibit event is not finished completly yet. I might release a small update to finish it later.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Hmm. Actually that one is new to me. I 'haven't touched this event at all the last 3 months. I'll have a look at it. I already found the cause of it. I moved all the jobs to the global database but I've point to the wrong event. oops..

I'll have a look at the assets as well. Thanks for reporting it.
i found another one with Gina in the locker room after cheerleading tryouts. Gave an error but I couldn't replicate it worked after restarting the game might just have been a random glich should have written down the error code but i didnt :(. Also I did the Laundry room scene with no issues i had 9 exhibitionism.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
In the dinner - there is no difference in pay between picking up the fork and waiting until later

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Hrm I have shame 60, lust 100, confidence 20, exhibitionism 24 and corruption 11. Maybe I need to look around. Nvm - I just figured out the shame variable goes down - doh

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Version 0.5 is here!
View attachment 80812
Release notes:

- 190+ CG added. Total CG 930+
- Added 2 new stages to the Webcam event.
- Added new event with Daniel (With animation)
- Added new event which triggers during he night.
- Added 2 new events involving your sister Mia. (1 of those has an animation)
- Added new outdoor exposure event.
- Added a few small outdoor (repeatable) exposure events.
- Added new item books of bonds to keep track of relationschip levels.
- Added a small event with Gina at the gym showers.(You need to meet the conditions!)
- Added New job at Beach cafe (Still in early stage)
- Added New job at the gym (Still in early stage)
- Added New stage for the events at toilet at college.(Trigger only afer last event!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As usual I've provided save games for people who played the previous releases so they don't have to play from the start again.

There are 2 saves included in the save directory:

Save1 => Start of version0.4 content
Save2 => Start of Version0.5 Content (There is some overlap with 0.4)
To use them copy them into the main directory!

-If you played 0.4 It's recommend to use the save game2. (69 shame just before 1st webcam event.)
Or use a old save from before triggering the 1st webcam event!

-To get the book of bonds using an old save game use the red lever in May's bedroom
-The small box in May's rooms contains cheat items.
Be aware that lowering your shame with large amounts might bug the game!
Some event will only be trigger after a certain time no matter the shame level!

-Old save games in which the 1st webcam even has already been trigger mess up the quest log!
If you still insist use a save game in which the 1st webcam event has already been trigger then use
red button in may room 11 exh needed! I didn't test this extensively! Use at our own risk!

link to 0.5 (Just over 500Mb):

@muttdoggy Could you be so kind to promote the thread? Thank you!
I tried to use a save from 0.4, not end, never sure when it ends but on opening it had a fail load file, I think music. Sorry, it is gone now, but it happened. Just have to start from scratch, but can't do it all in one sitting. May take weeks to get to "end", if I find it this time.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Hrm I have shame 60, lust 100, confidence 20, exhibitionism 24 and corruption 11. Maybe I need to look around. Nvm - I just figured out the shame variable goes down - doh
HORNY adds value, until she masturbates/gets off. So the variables you mention alter constantly up and down based mainly on horniness.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes