Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
@Crazybat if you change into work out clothes then click work at gym after class you change back to normal gym clothes and break the game. You are unable to change clothes and leave.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for the amazing update as usual Crazybat. Those sister scenes were top notch!
Looking forward to further advances with her.

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
I'm I missing something? The speed May moves at is really slow even when running?

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
If you focus was on that event well yeah there was some more time in between then some others.
The idea is that the scene should kinda fit the pace of the overall game.
Triggering them too early compared to other events would kinda ruin that. The Christmas event should be seen separate from the game May does thing there that doesn't fit the pace. This event will be integrated differently in the game later on.

The general idea is there should be plenty other stuff to keep you occupied.
It will never be perfect tho and some minor? grinding may occur depending on your play style.
That said I might change the order/trigger moment of events at some point.
I understand. The problem is that I lowered May's shame until 69 and walked around for a few days but nothing happened. At least Daniel's event is (probably) going to happen automatically, but if I remember correctly the nurse event needs to be triggered somehow, right? Or is it automatic?

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
How do you raise exhibitionist level? I'm not able to go out on the balcony after the introduction event. Am I missing something? Wrong time of day? Wrong attire? Or is it time gated?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat if you change into work out clothes then click work at gym after class you change back to normal gym clothes and break the game. You are unable to change clothes and leave.
Ok thanks I'll have a look at that. I've fixed it. I made some changes to fit in the job.
The problem occurs because you're allowed to open the menu at the dresser before you take the shower and properly finish the work-out event. Work-around it to go take the shower after the work-out and do not go to the dresser.

This will be fixed in next release.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm I missing something? The speed May moves at is really slow even when running?
I haven't seen such issue. I've seen reports before from people running it on laptops. I maybe be conflict with something else on your pc or simple straining the resources of your pc. Did you try enabling/disabling the always run on at the settings menu? It should be enabled by default tho.

Reactions: Scyra

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I understand. The problem is that I lowered May's shame until 69 and walked around for a few days but nothing happened. At least Daniel's event is (probably) going to happen automatically, but if I remember correctly the nurse event needs to be triggered somehow, right? Or is it automatic?
Nurse event should trigger automatically when reseaching a certain shame level. In that sense you will get a message telling you to report to the nurse office.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How do you raise exhibitionist level? I'm not able to go out on the balcony after the introduction event. Am I missing something? Wrong time of day? Wrong attire? Or is it time gated?
Going to the balcony at night should do the trick. I'll unlock a while after the event with your sister.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
In the dinner - there is no difference in pay between picking up the fork and waiting until later
I'll have a look at it. Fixed. I didn't reset the proper variable. So once you do the fork the Tip would stay the say not matter what.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I tried to use a save from 0.4, not end, never sure when it ends but on opening it had a fail load file, I think music. Sorry, it is gone now, but it happened. Just have to start from scratch, but can't do it all in one sitting. May take weeks to get to "end", if I find it this time.
I have removed some of the old music. That might have caused it.

vorris

May 23, 2017
how do i get the new outdoor exposure event not the repeatable 1 i know about the 3 manholes

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
how do i get the new outdoor exposure event not the repeatable 1 i know about the 3 manholes
It will unlock after you exhibition level is 14 or higher and your exposing yourself on the balcony.
Raise exhibition by repeating the balcony and webcam scenes. Should be fairly easy to reach.

vorris

May 23, 2017
It will unlock after you exhibition level is 14 or higher and your exposing yourself on the balcony.
Raise exhibition by repeating the balcony and webcam scenes. Should be fairly easy to reach.
yeah im higher then 14 still nothing

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Warning May Contain Spoilers for Some......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
weird, i have pretty much the same stats, and I got the triggers for the cafe and gym. im not sure if it's a time thing, or a jobs thing, I don't know what triggers em. I was doing mostly beach and flyer guy jobs, and eventually it just said one morning that I should look for new job opportunities. Oddly enough, I've had the cafe and gym available for a week, but I just got the clothing store option this last day.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I'm stuck! Some kind of loop....

i came home from work, at night, with batteries for mom. I watch that scene with the mom masturbating, then I go to bed, and I get a message from the sister Mia, about doing something perverted. When I go visit her, she tells me to go pick up a package. When I try to go back to sleep though, it won't let me sleep, it says I need to talk to my sister still, and when I go back to her, she only asks me if I have picked up the package.

So i'm stuck upstairs in the house, at night, with nowhere to go and no one I can interact with, except the sis, and she just keeps asking about the package.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes