Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This game is a little bit confusing. Is it linear enough to need no walkthrough or will i miss stuff?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
cant find how to trigger the scene in the gym with gina, the rest is kewl =]
ty a lot!
Which one? You need a high enough relationship level with Gina for it to trigger the events in the shower.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This game is a little bit confusing. Is it linear enough to need no walkthrough or will i miss stuff?
If you just take the obvious/right choices during events you won't miss anything.
You might want to talk to some npc's for certain event lines to start. For example the dude in front of the college.
Might take a look at the quest log (press Q) now and then for some clue's. Not everything is in there tho.

vorris

May 23, 2017
Old saves from version 0.3 or 0.4 should work. Anything below that won't.
Old save from 0.3 might also not work it you saved on the old city map since I removed it.
i got it to work i had to replace the files and data forgot to do that lol dummy me lol :)

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Now I remember this game... Well since v0.4 I'm stuck on the second floor of the house. When going to sleep I get a message from sis to go to her room > yes > get message to go to laundry room but can't > dialogue says "I don't need to go down there now" (or smt like that)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Now I remember this game... Well since v0.4 I'm stuck on the second floor of the house. When going to sleep I get a message from sis to go to her room > yes > get message to go to laundry room but can't > dialogue says "I don't need to go down there now" (or smt like that)
Old bug the one of the earlier versions. Use a save from before entering the 2nd floor and it should work fine I think.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
how to get a few small outdoor (repeatable) exposure events.
Wear the dress outfit. Walk around specific manhole's . Watch for a npc nearby. You need to approach it from a certain direction. So try walking over it from another direction if it doesn't trigger.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How do I trigger the sister scenes..how many points do I need to have in each category
Please be more specific? a Save of when? There are 2 saves delivered with the game.
At the start of 0.4 and the start (sort off) of 0.5

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
@Crazybat probably already reported but I found a bug, when Garret first say that the other costume is in the drycleaners and the cowboy one is stolen and that you should go to the park, when I get to the park the scene is for a different sailor uniform than the normal one and not for the new cowboy outfit, she also had new panties on that I have not acquired. Also there are plenty of assets you can walk though bathroom in her house and wallpaperthing just north of the girl in the photostudio

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
How do you get the gym membership? I got the job but I can't go in because I don't have the membership.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
as @Badboll mentioned there is the bug when you get so far in the newsstand job you find out that the sailor outfit was being cleaned or something and the old cowgirl outfit was stolen and you are given the new cowgirl outfit and asked to go to the park to hand out fliers all the scenes are for the skimpier sailor outfit. Also there is a issue with the sister quest were you go to the laundry room it fails to find a picture and crashes the game

Edit: the Laundry room I found out that the error only happens when under 20 exhibitionism

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Need help game starts in full screen and crashes. Had this with the last version as well and cant for the life of me remember how to turn off full screen without running the game

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Need help game starts in full screen and crashes. Had this with the last version as well and cant for the life of me remember how to turn off full screen without running the game
press f1 i think to fix it that way or can press f5

Reactions: Krull
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes