Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm stuck! Some kind of loop....

i came home from work, at night, with batteries for mom. I watch that scene with the mom masturbating, then I go to bed, and I get a message from the sister Mia, about doing something perverted. When I go visit her, she tells me to go pick up a package. When I try to go back to sleep though, it won't let me sleep, it says I need to talk to my sister still, and when I go back to her, she only asks me if I have picked up the package.

So i'm stuck upstairs in the house, at night, with nowhere to go and no one I can interact with, except the sis, and she just keeps asking about the package.
What's your shame level? Did you use the cheats items to lower it with large amount? Cause that could cause this behavior.
Triggering the sister event too early and cause the loop. If not we might have a bug on our hands.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
My next question is this ...Is there a swimsuit other than the sports one or the Lifeguard? I no longer get value changes when working as a lifeguard and talking with Lucy

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
What's your shame level? Did you use the cheats items to lower it with large amount? Cause that could cause this behavior.
Triggering the sister event too early and cause the loop. If not we might have a bug on our hands.
i lowered the shame from it's natural state by about 15, but I did that much much earlier in the game through a save edit. It's the only thing I adjusted, and again, itwas much much earlier in the game. I think her shame level now is 48 or so.

I had to save edit one other item, which was when she was able to start working at the gym, she couldn't get a gym membership to even go into the gym locker room door. So I added the membership, so then she could go buy the clothes like normal.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
My next question is this ...Is there a swimsuit other than the sports one or the Lifeguard? I no longer get value changes when working as a lifeguard and talking with Lucy
Nope not at this moment. The idea is that the older jobs will no longer lower your shame / increase your confidence at a certain point so your kinda forced to move on to the next job. That's the general idea at least.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i lowered the shame from it's natural state by about 15, but I did that much much earlier in the game through a save edit. It's the only thing I adjusted, and again, itwas much much earlier in the game. I think her shame level now is 48 or so.

I had to save edit one other item, which was when she was able to start working at the gym, she couldn't get a gym membership to even go into the gym locker room door. So I added the membership, so then she could go buy the clothes like normal.
I'm pretty sure this is the cause for it. Most events are triggered depending on the level of shame.

Some however after only triggered after a certain amount of time and the level of shame.
The problem lies that in some cases if you already triggered an event based on a lower shame level and then afterwards
trigger the event that should have come before it might not work if you have already triggered the next one that's using the same event because they are ordered based on there shame level.

As for the gym. You should already be able to visit the gym the 2nd week at the gym college. That will allow you to enter the gym talk to the guy get a membership card any buy the clothes.

In case you didn't visit the gym you won't be able to enter and you won't be able to trigger the earlier event to get it.
I have already modified the event so it will allow you to get the card when you accept the job and will allow you to buy the gym clothes afterwards.

I'm curious did you get the Gym quest at all after the 2nd week at the college gym? If not that part might be bugged.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i'm not sure exactly when the gym popped, the gym and the clothing store appeared at roughly the same time. Probably the third week I would say is when the gym started becoming available.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i'm not sure exactly when the gym popped, the gym and the clothing store appeared at roughly the same time. Probably the third week I would say is when the gym started becoming available.
Yeah gym pops in the weekend of week2 . It should show up in the quest log.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What does it mean? I can´t start the game: "Unable to find VL Gothic font."

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Version 0.5.1 new link without the debugging event present at the gym:

Release notes 0.5.1

- Do NOT! click on the May avatar at the gym entrance . It removes your membership card!
I forgot to remove this debugging event.
- Fixed a few typo's
- Fixed event so you can now enter the gym when you accept the job but hadn't visited the gym before.
- Fixed the flyer job event at the park.
- Fixed bug that made you get stuck when you work-out at the gym and afterwards go to the dresser and select work before you took a shower.
- Expanded/Finished the new outdoor exposure event bringing the total CG to 940.

@muttdoggy or @UncleVT Could you be so kind to update the OP? Thank you!

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Is there a way to choose to go without underwear besides the time her brother steals them?

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Now I have the issue that I can't enter the gym without a membership card - even though I have a job there. Also the bating spot on the balcony is now missing.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Which one? You need a high enough relationship level with Gina for it to trigger the events in the shower.
asked for gym, not shower =]
in the changelog theres a new scene in the gym exept the new job which i cant find yet.. =]

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Version 0.5.1:

Release notes 0.5.1

- Fixed a few typo's
- Fixed event so you can now enter the gym when you accept the job but hadn't visited the gym before.
- Fixed the flyer job event at the park.
- Fixed bug that made you get stuck when you work-out at the gym and afterwards go to the dresser and select work before you took a shower.
- Expanded/Finished the new outdoor exposure event bringing the total CG to 940.

@muttdoggy or @UncleVT Could you be so kind to update the OP? Thank you!
So you know that this updated version for some reason removes the gym membership I tried it with a save from previous version and can not enter the gym's locker room. When I entered the gym I saw a girl to the left tried to talk to her and she disappeared and then I was unable to go change as it kept saying I need a membership

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So you know that this updated version for some reason removes the gym membership I tried it with a save from previous version and can not enter the gym's locker room. When I entered the gym I saw a girl to the left tried to talk to her and she disappeared and then I was unable to go change as it kept saying I need a membership
Argg crap that is my debugging event that I forgot to remove just ignore it and it should work fine.
If you click it it will remove you membership card!

Reactions: Deathdawg
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes