alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've got an issue with the webcam show events, I interact in the evening, orange lighting time period, and she simply walks down away from the computer chair without a word when I say yes to doing a show. I did not hit ctrl this time, the dialogue up to the option to do the show appears. Shame is 64, Confidence is 19, Corruption is 11, Exhibitionism is 21, and lust is 55. This is a save from 0.4 on game version 0.5.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@BoltonGuy35
This has happened to me a couple times with other Mega downloads but were false alerts mainly due to how or with what program it was compressed i think. When it does that maybe try scanning the file separately as most antivirus auto scan any download and I think AVG has a function for that not sure. Once it finds that there is no threat it should allow the extraction

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok I a m confused once again, yea this happens a lot lately to much alcohol that is my story :coldsweat:, the quests are showing me that I still have more to go on the webcam event and something about showing more when I finish one it says that I need to look at others to get idea on what else to do. So did I reach the end of the current content? Daniel side says to wait and still waiting to hear back about the modeling job after the gina stuff and still have yet to get anything at the gym

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
im stuck again at the same part.
i go to sleep and i get a sms from sister i have to go to her bedroom... but shes not there.
im the only one who get this bug... do i play the game wrong? make wrong decisions? wtf im not compatible with you guys??? :tiredface:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
im stuck again at the same part.
i go to sleep and i get a sms from sister i have to go to her bedroom... but shes not there.
im the only one who get this bug... do i play the game wrong? make wrong decisions? wtf im not compatible with you guys??? :tiredface:
If this is the first time that you get a sms from her then when in her room go to the nightstand near her bed there should be a small dot flashing there that can be overlooked at first

Reactions: Crazybat

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
How to get this scene?
someone help me?

PixelEgo

Oct 29, 2017
I dont know why when i stard the game it say me: RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.
Can someone help me?

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
How do you raise exhibitionist level ? im go out on the balcony after the introduction event ( with sister ) and nothing happens, can someone help (now balcony is unlocked ) ???

rolmac

May 28, 2017
when I run the game I have an error message that says

RPGVXAce RTP is requiered to run this game

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi @Crazybat i'm loading the game from a 0.3 save and i'm getting this error
can anyone share that audio file pls
---------------------------
Coming of Age 0.5.1
Unable to find file:

Audio/BGM/Your Call
Aceptar

Edit: I copied the file from folder 0.3, seems is working now
Yeah sorry I removed some of the music. It's not used in the new version anymore.
I didn't anticipate it would still try to call it when loading old saves. Note to self keep the assets in place for at least one more release.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
when I run the game I have an error message that says

RPGVXAce RTP is requiered to run this game
Well the message means exactly that. you need to install the RPGVXace RTP

Reactions: rolmac
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes