mario911

Nov 17, 2017
have a quest name Public exposure! description- does may become an exhibitionist?
objectives- stage 1 carefull first steps.
someone can help with this quest what need to do and where ?

Reactions: xballsdeep69x

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is the requirement for the new mia scenes? I have done every other new thing and have yet to trigger the two new mia scenes, which tells me I'm still too low in something.

tmv

May 31, 2017
So, I f*d Daniel, have level 2 webcam, started the 2 new jobs at the gym and cafe (both 25G now). Is there more to explore?

xb

Nov 9, 2017
What is the requirement for the new mia scenes? I have done every other new thing and have yet to trigger the two new mia scenes, which tells me I'm still too low in something.
I think they are triggered at shame 54. You lower shame by working at the diner and picking up the fork. I messed up and thought something was wrong because I hadn't noticed shame decreases in value rather than increases.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I never got any hint as to that being the next step, it literally gave me nothing. I remember it mentioning the mask in the intro event when I played it in 0.4, but no further hint after that, just the walk down in silence. I found it, though. I only needed to go buy the next clothing set, there just wasn't anything telling me that once I did her first cam event, where you select the name she uses when on cam. No further issue now, it really should give some sort of reminder to go buy the pink tank top and mask instead of silence, though. The silence just seems a bit awkward.
I'm aware. The issue only arises if you already played the event in version 0.4 in that case you don't see any hints and it also screws up the quests log.

I mentioned this in the release notes and that also the reason I advised to use a save from before that event.
The hint at the red button was maybe a bit on the short side.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
have a quest name Public exposure! description- does may become an exhibitionist?
objectives- stage 1 carefull first steps.
someone can help with this quest what need to do and where ?
Go on the balcony at night.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So, I f*d Daniel, have level 2 webcam, started the 2 new jobs at the gym and cafe (both 25G now). Is there more to explore?
There are still two scenes with Mia. (latest triggers at 54 shame) And two new stages of existing events (masturbation at home and at College toilet) after the last event with Mia. Closure of the new outdoor exhibition event.(only after the last event) And small differences at several event after the last even with Mia. (Webcam event, shower.)

tmv

May 31, 2017
There are still two scenes with Mia. (latest triggers at 54 shame) And two new stages of existing events (masturbation at home and at College toilet) after the last event with Mia. Closure of the new outdoor exhibition event.(only after the last event) And small differences at several event after the last even with Mia. (Webcam event, shower.)
Well I've shame 50 and still only the dropped fork at the diner. And I'm not sure if I have the closure of the outdoor exhibition. I started new with version 0.5.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
im go but nothing happens ,need any clothes to wear for this ? need make something special on balcony ? i put my save games can u please check this quest
Ok first shame too low. You lowered it to far which caused you to get the scene with the sister too early locking you from getting more exhibitions points on the balcony.

I don't get how come you can only have 2 exhibition points
while in the quest log I can see you already unlocked the balcony exposure event.
But didn't do any progress on it. You would need to keep repeating that to increase you exhibition point.

Your exhibition points are way too low to trigger and further scenes.
your effectively deadlocked now.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
No none yet. I think there will be one eventually.
I just really need to think about how I want it to work before implementing it.

Do I give the player unlimited freedom ? Making my job very hard. Or do I say allow 1 day without panties?
Or only under certain events/conditions. Or make a few special events that will only trigger without panties?

I've plans for one more costume at least and giving the player freedom to not wear panties already would make her wear other panties a mute point so a lot of things to think about.

I just want to make note there are a lot of events that play slightly different the day May loses her panties.
I'd say you won't even be able to see them all on that day. I tried to give player ultimate freedom for this event.
I think I'll probably put in another day like that.
My suggestion would be to make the event which results in stolen panties repeatable, only when he's in there you, as the player, get to decide whether he steals the panties or goes for the groping.

I could totally see her stop caring about underwear at some point, but some more risque underwear first would be interesting.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Well I've shame 50 and still only the dropped fork at the diner. And I'm not sure if I have the closure of the outdoor exhibition. I started new with version 0.5.
You need enough exhibition point to progress on the exposure events.

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
Ok first shame too low. You lowered it to far which caused you to get the scene with the sister too early locking you from getting more exhibitions points on the balcony.

I don't get how come you can only have 2 exhibition points
while in the quest log I can see you already unlocked the balcony exposure event.
But didn't do any progress on it. You would need to keep repeating that to increase you exhibition point.

Your exhibition points are way too low to trigger and further scenes.
your effectively deadlocked now.
thx for reply i think i will start again without cheats :) maibe not stuck again

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
thx for reply i think i will start again without cheats :) maibe not stuck again
I've provided two save games with the game. One is halfway 0.4 content just before the 1st webcam event.
There's actually another one at 74 shame. If you use those no need to play it all over again. Just copy them from the save folder to the main folder.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for supporting us players! I've exhibition of 31. Is that not enough?
That should be more then enough. Are you sure you haven't unlocked it yet? The last stage at the outdoor exposure event (Next to clothing store during the evening) requires 22.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
That should be more then enough. Are you sure you haven't unlocked it yet? The last stage at the outdoor exposure event (Next to clothing store during the evening) requires 22.
Darn I stopped at 30 shame. I'm off to the fork rodeo :)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
@BoltonGuy35
This has happened to me a couple times with other Mega downloads but were false alerts mainly due to how or with what program it was compressed i think. When it does that maybe try scanning the file separately as most antivirus auto scan any download and I think AVG has a function for that not sure. Once it finds that there is no threat it should allow the extraction
Thanks for the information, I always get nervous of carrying on installations when these things happen :)

Reactions: Deathdawg
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes