Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazy bat are you ever going to finish you're translation of Nymphomania Paradox?
It's a complete as I could get it. It's only a partial and don't have the skills nor the time to expand on it.

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
They have a way to be able to go inside gym , again , after clicked by mistake to the girl at entrance ?
Used 2 saves but both are far form the moment i clicked on the girl , through at start i wasn't at gym in the right time and after .... forgot about it ..
Missing me the shower event in this place .

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
They have a way to be able to go inside gym , again , after clicked by mistake to the girl at entrance ?
Used 2 saves but both are far form the moment i clicked on the girl , through at start i wasn't at gym in the right time and after .... forgot about it ..
Missing me the shower event in this place .
You should be able to enter the gym after 2 weeks and then you talk to the guy at the desk to give you a card.
If you skipped that then the next opportunity is when you go there to get a job if you don't have a card by then he will give you one.

Reactions: Katorn

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
I love this game, the progression feels natural, the story is good. Art is amazing, every character is likeable(even the old pervs). I need to know though : Is Gina a Witcher ( her eyes ) ? :closedeyesmile:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I love this game, the progression feels natural, the story is good. Art is amazing, every character is likeable(even the old pervs). I need to know though : Is Gina a Witcher ( her eyes ) ? :closedeyesmile:
Thank you. No Gina is not a witch as far as I know. The model came with these eyes. I didn't created it myself.

Jmask

Jun 6, 2017
Great game, but seem to having some issues with the gym......

Entered gym Sat morning week 2, went through the gumpf about getting a free membership, and told I needed to buy kit to work out in.......trotted off to the store and bought some, and returned next day, BUT even though the guy now responds 'Hello May are you going to work-out today?' am unable to get through the changing room door as May says 'I can't enter without a memberships card'......played through quite a bit further since this and these responses are now locked in/ cannot get into the gym.

Tested a gain on a new playthrough and got to the same point, BUT didn't walk off to buy kit......instead went straight into the changing room and was able to change at the locker, saw an event on the treadmill, showered and left. However after sleeping and returning next day/ Sunday (and stupidly overwriting my save) found the membership card error was back...

Short version: there appears to be a bug with sleeping after getting the membership card on Sat week 2. Either that or I've missed something. Anyone else getting this?

Reactions: ravegod

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Great game, but seem to having some issues with the gym......

Entered gym Sat morning week 2, went through the gumpf about getting a free membership, and told I needed to buy kit to work out in.......trotted off to the store and bought some, and returned next day, BUT even though the guy now responds 'Hello May are you going to work-out today?' am unable to get through the changing room door as May says 'I can't enter without a memberships card'......played through quite a bit further since this and these responses are now locked in/ cannot get into the gym.

Tested a gain on a new playthrough and got to the same point, BUT didn't walk off to buy kit......instead went straight into the changing room and was able to change at the locker, saw an event on the treadmill, showered and left. However after sleeping and returning next day/ Sunday (and stupidly overwriting my save) found the membership card error was back...

Short version: there appears to be a bug with sleeping after getting the membership card on Sat week 2. Either that or I've missed something. Anyone else getting this?
Which version are you using exacty? Do you perhaps still have the version which there is a May avatar inside the gym?
And did you interacted with it? Because that's a debug switch I forgot to remove. The only thing it does is remove the membership card. The current Link in the OP shouldn't have the avatar.

You should get the membership card right after you talked to the dude at the gym. You can check in in your inventory.
There should be no other way that I know off to lose the membership card.

Also the fact that you can go work-out despite not having bought the gym clothes indicates you might using an older version or my game or there is still a bug. Anyways if the problem persists please upload a save game from just before acquiring the membership card so I can take a look.

Jmask

Jun 6, 2017
It should trigger automatically at the 2nd floor once your shame level is low enough (54 or below)
Ahh do remember a ghost character that dissapeared - thought you were just trying to spook me out!

Cheers - does this completely bork the whole gym think now i've clicked it?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Ahh do remember a ghost character that dissapeared - thought you were just trying to spook me out!

Cheers - does this completely bork the whole gym think now i've clicked it?
You should be able to enter the gym once you unlock the job at the gym. (around 64 shame or so?)
You should then receive the card if it's not in you inventory.

Reactions: Jmask

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
In the evening May get a massage from her sister: come and find me; i can't find her anywhere i mean she is not in her bedroom, bathroom, brother room: he is busy, mom room same. What i have to do? Please help me.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
In the evening May get a massage from her sister: come and find me; i can't find her anywhere i mean she is not in her bedroom, bathroom, brother room: he is busy, mom room same. What i have to do? Please help me.
Probably on the balcony. If you walk to the far right on the second floor.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How to up confidence anymore?
I'm stuck at 15
Tanning at beach done
Training at Gym done
Have any idea need process webcam needed 20!
The lifeguard job should provide enough. Just talk to the guy at the left when your shame is below 80.
I also added an item that can be used once to increase your confidence with 5.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is that the first time you got a message? Did you check the desk next to her bed? With the sparkle?

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes