Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
how can i increase exibition point? i have 19 and balcony scene gives no more point.
i can do exposure in the alley but it just gives Lust points. I need 20 points for the 3rd stage in webcam event.
I have: Shame 62, confidence 21, corruption 10, sex exp. 5, exib: 19.

2nd how do i make here go commando? Brother took the panties and she went commando in this event. after it is only sexy skirt and lace underware.

Thanks.
The webcam events itself should give plenty of points.

2nd Question you can't yet. It's only in that event.
I'm planning to make the event repeat at certain levels in the next version.

At some future point the player will get some more freedom

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, I got the VL Gothic font issue fixed, then I get a missing audio file error when I try to open a new game and it shuts down.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
OK, I got the VL Gothic font issue fixed, then I get a missing audio file error when I try to open a new game and it shuts down.
I'm pretty sure all the files are in the archive. Does is say which file is missing. File can get corrupted if you using a different langue setting.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure all the files are in the archive. Does is say which file is missing. File can get corrupted if you using a different langue setting.
I've download 3 copies from 3 sources here and the newest says error audio/SE/Decision3 which is not in the folder of any copy. I have played every release of this game and can not figure this out.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've download 3 copies from 3 sources here and the newest says error audio/SE/Decision3 which is not in the folder of any copy. I have played every release of this game and can not figure this out.
That file is suppose to be in the RPGMAKER VX ace RTP. Apparently RPGmaker can't find the correct path to where the RPGmaker VX Ace RTP is located. You could copy the file from where the RTP is installed into the directory but it will only last until you run into the next file which is part of the RTP.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
That file is suppose to be in the RPGMAKER VX ace RTP. Apparently RPGmaker can't find the correct path to where the RPGmaker VX Ace RTP is located. You could copy the file from where the RTP is installed into the directory but it will only last until you run into the next file which is part of the RTP.
I reloaded RPGMaker a few days ago, Oh well, maybe next update will work.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
I reloaded RPGMaker a few days ago, Oh well, maybe next update will work.
Go to and download the RPG MAKER VX Ace Runtime Package and follow the installation instructions.
RPGMaker is the program used for making the games, not playing them.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Go to and download the RPG MAKER VX Ace Runtime Package and follow the installation instructions.
RPGMaker is the program used for making the games, not playing them.
Yes, since the 4 PLAYERS are required to PLAY them, I assumed experts like you would know that.

Gianthogarth

Mar 17, 2017
@Crazybat

Any plans to do more with the mom in the future versions? She showed up early in the game and then dropped off. Would be great to see her get involved with the daughters exhibition exploits in the future.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat

Any plans to do more with the mom in the future versions? She showed up early in the game and then dropped off. Would be great to see her get involved with the daughters exhibition exploits in the future.
I've some idea's for at least 1 scene in a future release. I don't rule out there will be more tho.

The problem is I've already got a shitload of idea's that I haven't gotten into yet. I'llhave to make choices
on which events to spend my time and some will probably never make it into the game.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
I've some idea's for at least 1 scene in a future release. I don't rule out there will be more tho.

The problem is I've already got a shitload of idea's that I haven't gotten into yet. I'llhave to make choices
on which events to spend my time and some will probably never make it into the game.

I have a enquiry though. May i know when can May go for exhibitionist for the first time by herself ah? I forgotten when will it trigger alr? I have just pass the stage where May receive a text from her sister which thus leads to handjob. Cause now the exhibitionist quest is still not up yet in the quest tab so i have worries if i have done anything wrong

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have a enquiry though. May i know when can May go for exhibitionist for the first time by herself ah? I forgotten when will it trigger alr? I have just pass the stage where May receive a text from her sister which thus leads to handjob. Cause now the exhibitionist quest is still not up yet in the quest tab so i have worries if i have done anything wrong
I should trigger a few days after the scene with your sister on the balcony.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
@Crazybat Are you thinking of going even further into incest with sister Mia? I'm crazy for all that potential there owo
What are your plans ahead?

Reactions: Tril0

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
I should trigger a few days after the scene with your sister on the balcony.
Just wondering when my shame is around 50, is there only the restaurant job the only one that can reduce the shame? Because the progress of dropping the shame is very slow especially when I dont choose to use the cheats to reduce shame.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
And I am just wondering what other event is yet to trigger after the shave scene? May current shame level is 53
There are no Major new events after that. Only new variations/stages of existing masturbation events and webcam events.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Just wondering when my shame is around 50, is there only the restaurant job the only one that can reduce the shame? Because the progress of dropping the shame is very slow especially when I dont choose to use the cheats to reduce shame.
At this point yes, but there's no use since you have reached the end for this version.
Time in between still needs some filler content. The job itself need some work too.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat Are you thinking of going even further into incest with sister Mia? I'm crazy for all that potential there owo
What are your plans ahead?
I don't have any specific plans in that direction yet. In fact I don't have a long term run book/plan just a general direction that's taking shape as I progress. Doesn't mean there might not be more of those, but there also might be none all depends on which scene's I choice to focus on. I don't feel I'm finished with Mia yet.

Reactions: Master Mirror
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes