Feb 1, 2018
another problem i am having is the cheer leader tryouts. i am unsure how to get the gina relationship level to 4 to do the scene,

and im stuck at confidence 14. plus, i cant seem to get into the photo studio, and I am at 1 relationship with mom. there is an insane grind, and I progress comes slowly. idk . . . is this game even worth my time

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i just lost my member card at gym with just a wrong button and i dont have any spare save to get it again, can you give it again in your next update, tks.
I don't get it why no save? you have 50 slots to save. I recommend to save at least 1 time a day.
In case you run into any bugs or want to make other choices etc..

Reactions: Master Mirror

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
this game needs a walkthrough. i dont know what to do half the time. god damnit. also, can i just go lesbian route, or do? i need to touch dicks to advance? my final question is, is the panty reveal of the librarian the only thing possible with her

Edit:

I took a break and tried the game again, and I found out I was wrong. Yes, there is still a grind but that is acceptable. Moving on, I really want to see the librarian relationship explored. There isn't much lesbian games on this site, and I want to see this game go down that path. Perhaps a scene could be the main character eating the librarian out under the desk as the librarian greets visitors. Plus, I am unsure right now but I would like to see a complete lesbian route open. Where she seduces the mother and the sister for herself. Oh well, I hope to see the game updated. I will also like to do a patreon support if the game progresses well.
You obvious didn't play long enough? or by now maybe you have. There are plenty of lesbian events in the game.
There's no further action at this moment with the Librarian, but who know I might decide to add one at some point.

You can mostly choice to skip most events you'll only lose miss some stats changes like lust and shame , which mean you might need to grind a bit further on repeatable events a bit more.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
another problem i am having is the cheer leader tryouts. i am unsure how to get the gina relationship level to 4 to do the scene,

and im stuck at confidence 14. plus, i cant seem to get into the photo studio, and I am at 1 relationship with mom. there is an insane grind, and I progress comes slowly. idk . . . is this game even worth my time
you need to go with Gina to the beach after you talked to her in the hallway and agree with everything.
Then in the showers also say agree to everything each time and you should have enough relationship level with Gina.

As for your others question. Relationship with mom means nothing at this stage yet. For which event are you trying to enter the photo shoot studio? Did you talk to the guy in front of the school yet? You need to do that first to start this chain.
After that you can only enter in the afternoon. It seems you missed a few events?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Here a small update on the development status.

End of the month is closing fast. Almost 160 new CG has been added so far.

I hope I'll be able finish polish to get everything ready for the next release near the end of the month. Today I've started working on integrating/testing the new events into the game. I've also been made some changes to when certain events triggers. I still need need to do a complete test play though to verify the results.
For now I'm focusing on getting the game ready. When I'm satisfied I hope I'll still have some time left to add some more content.

I've expanded the nightly visits which will allow May to "loose" her panties two addition times in the next release.
I've added an event at the college gym.

May will meet the principle for the first time . ( No sex context (yet?) sry)
I've added another new event at college which will be available after the talk with the principle.
This new event will have 2 stages. I'll probably add some more or similar in the future.

I've also added a small optional event during class when May is wearing her skirt. This one is also no Panties day ready.

I've finally added some small events to the 1st stage of the beach cafe job. (There are 5 small events total)
The 2nd stage (new outfit) will probably only be bare essentials in this release unless I get some really good last minute idea's and the time to add them.

The nurse event probably won't make it into the next release. I had some pretty nasty idea's for this event which might not be everybody 's cup of thee. That's it for now.

Cheers,

Crazybat

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
New version 0.6.

Release notes:

- 190+ CG added. Bringing the total to 1130 CG.
- Added new event at college (See event guide on how to trigger it!)
- Added new Photo shoot event.
- Added new stage of webcam event.
- Expanded panties "Steal" event. (There will now be two more occasions for May to "loose" her panties.
- Added new spying event at the gym. (Triggers in week6)
- Added event in which May gets to meet the principle.
- Added 6 small events at the first stage of the beach bar job.
- Added 2nd stage of Cafe job
- Added two new events at college
- Added new masturbation scene at home

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've provided saves at the start of this and older versions in the saves directory.
COPY one of those into the main directory if you want to use them!

Save1 => Start of 0.4
Save2 => Start of 0.5
Save3 => Start of 0.6

If you use you own old save game I HIGHLY recommend to use a save no further then Friday on week 6 with around 60 shame. Any further you'll miss one on the new events and new events might not trigger properly!!

Link to new version:

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Haven't played it yet (still downloading Mega being a bit slow today) but thank you.

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
Had a few problems getting this to run. First it wanted the VL Gothic font which is not much of an issue. Just created a fonts directory in the folder and added VLGothicRegular to the folder and solved that issue. Then it said it was missing Audio/SE/Decision3 so I am not sure what to do about that one. Anyone know how to fix that problem?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Had a few problems getting this to run. First it wanted the VL Gothic font which is not much of an issue. Just created a fonts directory in the folder and added VLGothicRegular to the folder and solved that issue. Then it said it was missing Audio/SE/Decision3 so I am not sure what to do about that one. Anyone know how to fix that problem?
Did you install the RPGmaker VX ACE RTP?

It's required to play the game.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Oh boy - one of my faves. I love the exhibitionism in this one. Can't wait to get to this one later today!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
What is this?
Once more into the breach, starting from scratch.
One suggestion, make mouse compatible, it will help.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
here's bug, also even if u start new game, 1st photoshoot event will be with swimwears and it repeatable
To be clear? You're saying the first photo shoot event starting from scratch (Thus not using an old save or mine) crashes with this error?

It seems the when the game is packed it skips one CG during the panties steal event and perhaps caused a crash with your game. I mean wtf... it works fine testing it with the unencrypted archive. Somehow it has issiue's with the file names once it is inside the encrypted archive.

Work-around for now. Choice the other option. Or decrypt the archive with RPGMaker decrypter.

Aug 27, 2017
To be clear? You're saying the first photo shoot event starting from scratch (Thus not using an old save or mine) crashes with this error?
no, this error when May's "brother" come to her at night. about photo shoot event just keep u in touch

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes