nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
seems like a bug on friday class for me (the next week after the new event. i can't go to shower (used your 0.6 savegame) and i can't either go out of gym so i'm stuck >_<

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
seems like a bug on friday class for me (the next week after the new event. i can't go to shower (used your 0.6 savegame) and i can't either go out of gym so i'm stuck >_<
Ah crap. I made some last minute changes after testing. Note to self stop doing that. I've already found the problem. Thanks for the save btw, made it possible to quickly squeeze this bug. I'll upload a fixed version soon.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Ok. I'm uploading the bugfix as we speak. This should take care of the crash during night visit and stuck at the gym on Friday and remove the unwanted invader in May's bedroom.

Link to bugfix release 0.6.1 below. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Let me know if your still running into issue's

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
is here any mother daughter incest?
not so far
Ok. I'm uploading the bugfix as we speak. This should take care of the crash during night visit and stuck at the gym on Friday and remove the unwanted invader in May's bedroom.

Link to bugfix release 0.6.1 below. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Let me know if your still running into issue's
it corrected the shower problem for me, thanks ^^

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
you need to download rpgm rtp package if you google it. then it shouldnt be to hard to find... also the mega link for 0.6 is dead

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I appreciate your hotfix for the night visit scene from the brother. I noticed this before the hotfix, that if you skipped the scene/said no, the game didn't crash, but you still woke up like you had been molested. That issue still exists with the hotfix version, if you say no, the brother should not go further, you still wake up with your tits out and wet panties. It's not game breaking, so maybe just add it to the list of shit to fix on the next update?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I appreciate your hotfix for the night visit scene from the brother. I noticed this before the hotfix, that if you skipped the scene/said no, the game didn't crash, but you still woke up like you had been molested. That issue still exists with the hotfix version, if you say no, the brother should not go further, you still wake up with your tits out and wet panties. It's not game breaking, so maybe just add it to the list of shit to fix on the next update?
Ah yes. I'll fix that in the next version. I always have the habit of testing the "yest" path more extensively.

Reactions: Master Mirror

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
using old save and going to photoshoot it ends with "sorry already did it with another model"

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked in a previous post, but is there any incest content? Like (step)father/daughter or brother/sister. Asking for a friend:rolleyes:

Reactions: Paprika
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes