guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
New version 0.6.

Release notes:

- 190+ CG added. Bringing the total to 1130 CG.
- Added new event at college ***(See event guide on how to trigger it!) ***
- Added new Photo shoot event.
- Added new stage of webcam event.
- Expanded panties "Steal" event. (There will now be two more occasions for May to "loose" her panties.
- Added new spying event at the gym. (Triggers in week6)
- Added event in which May gets to meet the principle.
- Added 6 small events at the first stage of the beach bar job.
- Added 2nd stage of Cafe job
- Added two new events at college
- Added new masturbation scene at home

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've provided saves at the start of this and older versions in the saves directory.
COPY one of those into the main directory if you want to use them!

Save1 => Start of 0.4
Save2 => Start of 0.5
Save3 => Start of 0.6

If you use you own old save game I HIGHLY recommend to use a save no further then Friday on week 6 with around 60 shame. Any further you'll miss one on the new events and new events might not trigger properly!!

Link to new version:

Enjoy and let me know what you think.
Where is the event guide you stated? I can't find it.

NVM! Found it thanks!

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
can anyone upload a sav before the swimsuit photoshooting ? ;]
here is a complete 6.1 sav -

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Running 6.1 and started with the included V5 save. A small bug is still present on the first shower scene at school on Friday. I have the the event with Gina, try to leave and then forced to go back to the shower and have another generic event. Then I can change again and leave. I am still playing so haven't (at yet) got to any new .6 content.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
So far I'm enjoying this game. If Crazybat were to get an English speaker to go through the dialog to clean up spelling and grammatical errors, and make all of the animations smoother, this game would be a solid 5 out of 5.

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Thought I'd mention just started playing the other day and it seems to have skipped the second photo shoot and went straight to the swimsuit event. Only reason I noticed is because the quest has the second photo shoot still in white, but the third photo shoot is green.

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
In the studio, there is a *debug guy* if you press him you get the swimsuit photoshoot event (no dialogue) no matter your progress, I just met him on day 5.
Coming of Age V0.6.2018062500065429.png

venividifap

Jul 19, 2017
Thought I'd mention just started playing the other day and it seems to have skipped the second photo shoot and went straight to the swimsuit event. Only reason I noticed is because the quest has the second photo shoot still in white, but the third photo shoot is green.
Similarly, my game seems to have skipped the first 2 modeling events and gone straight to the third.

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Similarly, my game seems to have skipped the first 2 modeling events and gone straight to the third.
Actually if you look at the post above from @Baddog-11 you'll find the reason. I'm pretty sure I tried to "talk" to this debug guy on the side of the room right before talking to the photographer and that caused the skip. I'm probably going to start over and make sure never to talk to that guy lol.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Two questions. How can i cheat my stats a bit? And when is she starting to shave her bussy?

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Two questions. How can i cheat my stats a bit? And when is she starting to shave her bussy?
I think dev said it was shame less then 54 before 0.60. But I got it happened at shame 52 at 0.6.1.
BTW, I’m wondering what triggered “no panty” events exactly, cos I got second one way before “shave” events, and third one right before Wednesday which means no “school class peeps” event without panty(this must be special event right? Or just same pics without panty I wonder?)
note: I’m using dat 0.6save from dev

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
The dialogue disappeared and the game slowed down after I bought the one piece dress for the library job.

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not and I'll try to recreate it later today but I think that there might be a missing picture or background when Daniel is in May's room the next time after the oral sex home visit. It starts off with May laying on her stomach on her bed distracting Daniel with her boobs when she goes to change positions, I got a dialog box about a missing file (I think it was a png file but I'll try it again later) and the game crashed.

My stats were Shame (about) 56 (My last save was at 58 and I was pantyless for the 2nd time), Exhib = 22, Lust = 80, Daniel level = 6, Mai level = 2, Gina level = 6

ICHIBANnerdy

Jul 19, 2017
How do I increase exhibitionist stat? I couldn't get it passed 2, and she wouldn't expose herself after doing it the first time without her sister.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
In the studio, there is a *debug guy* if you press him you get the swimsuit photoshoot event (no dialogue) no matter your progress, I just met him on day 5.
View attachment 116889
Ah yes.. I guess I forgot to remove that one. That's exactly what he is a debug event..
And yeah that guy enables the switch for the 4th event. So clicking on him will trigger the 4th shoot and skip the others if you haven't done them yet..

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Actually if you look at the post above from @Baddog-11 you'll find the reason. I'm pretty sure I tried to "talk" to this debug guy on the side of the room right before talking to the photographer and that caused the skip. I'm probably going to start over and make sure never to talk to that guy lol.
Yup that's it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
There are cheat items in the box in May's room, which you can use to lower you shame with 2 or skip a part of the day.
Be careful tho skipping too much shame at once might prevent triggers some events or locking yourself out because you triggered a lower shame events before another one. My saves already had them included.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I think dev said it was shame less then 54 before 0.60. But I got it happened at shame 52 at 0.6.1.
BTW, I’m wondering what triggered “no panty” events exactly, cos I got second one way before “shave” events, and third one right before Wednesday which means no “school class peeps” event without panty(this must be special event right? Or just same pics without panty I wonder?)
note: I’m using dat 0.6save from dev
The panty events at triggered at certain fixed shame levels. Two before the shaving event and one after for now.
You could prevent the second one by not picking up the fork and thus not lowering you shame so the event is trigger a day later. There will be more opportunity's in future version I recon.

Reactions: HotPotLovers

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not and I'll try to recreate it later today but I think that there might be a missing picture or background when Daniel is in May's room the next time after the oral sex home visit. It starts off with May laying on her stomach on her bed distracting Daniel with her boobs when she goes to change positions, I got a dialog box about a missing file (I think it was a png file but I'll try it again later) and the game crashed.

My stats were Shame (about) 56 (My last save was at 58 and I was pantyless for the 2nd time), Exhib = 22, Lust = 80, Daniel level = 6, Mai level = 2, Gina level = 6
That's weird I haven't even touched them in this version I think. Let me know if your still having problems

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The dialogue disappeared and the game slowed down after I bought the one piece dress for the library job.
Sorry, but I can't do much with that limited description. Looks like a problem with the engine or conflict on your pc.
You didn't happened to press the Alt key by mistake which hides the dialog window?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How do I increase exhibitionist stat? I couldn't get it passed 2, and she wouldn't expose herself after doing it the first time without her sister.
An event should trigger on day 4 of week 3. From then on a new event is available on the balcony to increase her exhibitionist stat

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes