Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Running 6.1 and started with the included V5 save. A small bug is still present on the first shower scene at school on Friday. I have the the event with Gina, try to leave and then forced to go back to the shower and have another generic event. Then I can change again and leave. I am still playing so haven't (at yet) got to any new .6 content.
Yeah I 'll need to have a good look at those triggers. Thank for reporting it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat
When do you start an incest part with mom? We‘ve seen a bit on the beginning of the game.
I don't know yet. I've some idea's for a scene, but that one won't happen soon.
On the other hand I've been thinking about making an option events in the bathroom with May and her Mother.

Reactions: Hlextor

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Sorry, but I can't do much with that limited description. Looks like a problem with the engine or conflict on your pc.
You didn't happened to press the Alt key by mistake which hides the dialog window?
No, I did not accidentally press the ALT key. The dialogue and stats just completely stopped after I bought the one piece dress for the library job. The game also slowed down as if it was not receiving the commands from the keyboard fast enough. I have run the game from the beginning three times now and the same issues show up when I purchase the one piece dress. Skipping it seems to keep the problems from occurring, but (as expected) the library story arc does not advance.
I do see there is an update to this, so I will try it and see if the problems are still there.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
No, I did not accidentally press the ALT key. The dialogue and stats just completely stopped after I bought the one piece dress for the library job. The game also slowed down as if it was not receiving the commands from the keyboard fast enough. I have run the game from the beginning three times now and the same issues show up when I purchase the one piece dress. Skipping it seems to keep the problems from occurring, but (as expected) the library story arc does not advance.
I do see there is an update to this, so I will try it and see if the problems are still there.
Any chance you could upload a save game from just before? I just want to check if I can reproduce it.
Any chance you running it on an old laptop . RPGmaker can be cpu intensive which might cause issue's on old hardware.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Any chance you could upload a save game from just before? I just want to check if I can reproduce it.
Any chance you running it on an old laptop . RPGmaker can be cpu intensive which might cause issue's on old hardware.
Unfortunately, I have no saves available because of the easy game play; I was planning to save it after the day I purchased the dress, which was Tuesday, had concluded in the game.
My laptop is neither old or young.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
voala, how m i not suprise, old save dont work. Developer update your game properly.
Our #1 site rule is to Be Respectful. You're not.

Feedback is fine, even critical feedback, but it's not OK to troll our members which includes the developer of this game.

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
That's weird I haven't even touched them in this version I think. Let me know if your still having problems
Nope, I'm wrong. I think that I ran into an out of memory error or something similar. I started a new game yesterday and played it straight (except for the debugged photoshoot by accident), and I think that 5 hours of playing it gave me too many memory issues.

Edit: A couple of minor bugs I have seen, when May is working out, she ends up taking a "brake" instead of a "break". I only remember it for the weightlifting scene but it might be in the other two. The Gina shower scene goes back to the first shower scene with the other classmate that wants to compare boobs (and I'm assuming that after the 2nd cheerleader scene in the storage room, we are supposed to repeat that first shower scene every time.)

2nd Edit: One more minor bug, after the shaving event, if you use the house toilet in the morning, May still has bush.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Nope, I'm wrong. I think that I ran into an out of memory error or something similar. I started a new game yesterday and played it straight (except for the debugged photoshoot by accident), and I think that 5 hours of playing it gave me too many memory issues.

Edit: A couple of minor bugs I have seen, when May is working out, she ends up taking a "brake" instead of a "break". I only remember it for the weightlifting scene but it might be in the other two. The Gina shower scene goes back to the first shower scene with the other classmate that wants to compare boobs (and I'm assuming that after the 2nd cheerleader scene in the storage room, we are supposed to repeat that first shower scene every time.)

2nd Edit: One more minor bug, after the shaving event, if you use the house toilet in the morning, May still has bush.
Thanks . The "brake" has been corrected. I'm pretty sure there are still plenty of spelling mistakes left ;-).

I'm aware of the issue with triggering the shower events. The idea was when all Gina shower events are done it defaults back to the original event. Then Again I think I might not trigger it after a while. I think I'd add at least one more shower event with Gina. I'll get rid of that bush during the toilet scene.

Reactions: Pt Data

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can i trigger the toilet scene with the janitor? Is there a special time? 100% lust and my stats are by 46.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
The latest update allows the game play to be much smoother. The issue with the dialogue and stat information disappearing is still there, but it is less prominent and can be fixed by loading a previous save.
There is a lot of Engrish in this, but it is not as off-putting as some forms of it are. Still, i do hope it is addressed before the final version of this game is released.
An issue exists where I cannot access the photo studio at all; it keeps telling me that May has not reason to go in there. There is also a continuance issue in some areas of the game, with the most severe one being where May is supposedly going commando after having her underwear stolen but has said underwear on in her visit with the nurse. Finally, there is a game killing bug right after May agrees to the pelvic examination but right before it begins. Trying to reload a previous save does not resolve the issue.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How can i trigger the toilet scene with the janitor? Is there a special time? 100% lust and my stats are by 46.
Janitor event:

- "shaving" event completed!
- Go "relief yourself at the school toilets you will need high lust
- leave door unlocked!

One thing I forgot to add it only works during the afternoon.

Reactions: Hlextor

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The latest update allows the game play to be much smoother. The issue with the dialogue and stat information disappearing is still there, but it is less prominent and can be fixed by loading a previous save.
There is a lot of Engrish in this, but it is not as off-putting as some forms of it are. Still, i do hope it is addressed before the final version of this game is released.
An issue exists where I cannot access the photo studio at all; it keeps telling me that May has not reason to go in there. There is also a continuance issue in some areas of the game, with the most severe one being where May is supposedly going commando after having her underwear stolen but has said underwear on in her visit with the nurse. Finally, there is a game killing bug right after May agrees to the pelvic examination but right before it begins. Trying to reload a previous save does not resolve the issue.
If you get that message at the photo studio means that you haven't talked to the guy in front of the college.
You need to talk to this guy before you can visit the photo studio. So did you talk to that guy first?
If you did and still get that message then it might be a bug, but I haven't heard from anyone else having issue's with this.

Yeah I forgot about the nurse events. It triggered around the same time. I'll fix that.
What game killing bug did you experience during the nurse event? Could you explain what happens?
Maybe upload a savegame from just before so I can check if I can reproduce it

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Oh, I just wanted to point out that May's first casual outfit should really be called "Hoody with Jeans" or "Sweatshirt and Jeans" and not "Parka with Jeans". Also I have to press D twice to get May's full body portrait to go away.

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
I started a new save and still get the problem with the third photoshoot. Jake says he already did it with another model.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I started a new save and still get the problem with the third photoshoot. Jake says he already did it with another model.
Did you happen to cheat up any of May's stats? I had the same thing happen after I used the RPG Maker Save Editor. So I went back to a save before I used the Editor and 'played it straight' and didn't have any problems getting the 3rd photo shoot.

Events, and when you get them, is very dependent on progressing May's shame, confidence, exhibitionism, and corruption at a slow pace from my experience.

Reactions: geddout
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes