Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
using old save and going to photoshoot it ends with "sorry already did it with another model"
Did you read my notes about using old save games?
You're probably used a save game too far ahead so your unable to trigger this event.

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
Did you install the RPGmaker VX ACE RTP?

It's required to play the game.
I haven't had an issue with other RPG Maker games because of that in awhile. At any rate it is weird that I had this issue but since I already had all the RPGmaker RTP's on my computer in a folder I just ran the VX RTP and it works fine now. I may just go through and run the other RTP's just to be sure I have them all.

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
i get an error.
unable to find file Audio/SE/Decision3
any ideas how to fix this?

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
i get an error.
unable to find file Audio/SE/Decision3
any ideas how to fix this?
Sigh, same way I did apparently. Download the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP and install/reinstall it. Once I did the error disappeared for me.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Added v0.6.1 to OP.
Thank you.

@UncleVT

When you can spare some time could you add the tags below to the opening post for me please?
They are a bit outdated at the moment.

Incest, Straight, Blowjob, Boobjob, Handjob, Watersports (optional) , Vaginal sex.

Thank you!

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
Cant see end of the update(Help me pliz?What i can miss?
Added new event at college (See event guide on how to trigger it!) How to trigger it?
Expanded panties "Steal" event. (There will now be two more occasions for May to "loose" her panties???All, pliz(

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Cant see end of the update(Help me pliz?What i can miss?
Added new event at college (See event guide on how to trigger it!) How to trigger it?
Expanded panties "Steal" event. (There will now be two more occasions for May to "loose" her panties???All, pliz(
?? Need more details please. Anyways there's a directory with an event guide on how to trigger those scene's in the game directory.

Reactions: Snowflare

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thank you.

@UncleVT

When you can spare some time could you add the tags below to the opening post for me please?
They are a bit outdated at the moment.

Incest, Straight, Blowjob, Boobjob, Handjob, Watersports (optional) , Vaginal sex.

Thank you!
Done.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes