Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I started a new save and still get the problem with the third photoshoot. Jake says he already did it with another model.
You get that message if you already completed the shaving event before going to the photo shoot.
The photo shoot should trigger earlier then the shaving event, unless like Narra said you used cheats to lower the shame in between so that the shaving event triggers before you have visited the Photo shoot.

Since the photo shoot only is with bush, it makes to sense to be able to trigger it when shaved.

Reactions: geddout

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I really don't understand how to raise the confidence. I'm stuck at 17 and apparantly the gym doesn't do it anymore. It's frustrating if at one point it works and after a while it doesn't anymore without giving a clue. Just feel like I'm wasting my time looking around for things to either raise a stat or lower a stat. I don't mind grinding but the grind here is so very slow without even hinting at something.

At week 5, day 6 now and even my shame isn't lower than 60 yet. Just too much grinding

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
A bug I've hit twice..
Working in the library I chose not to look up at the end of the day while the boss was at her desk and the game "froze" on me. It finished all the text, but the picture of the boss did not go away and I could not do anything else. Had to quite and realod an earlier save. Didn't try it again, just chose to look the second go around.

The second time it happend, I was rubbing June up and could not continue rubbing her as the shame was still to high.. same freeze... clicked through all the text but the picture of June stayed there and could not escape. Avoided it by reloading and avoiding the lifeguard job till the shame was low enough.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Another bug, if you work at the gym you can walk in your work clothes and go about your day doing other stuff...
I worked, walked around town, did a cam show and went to class the next day. Went back to the gym, clicked on the locker and it completed the job from the day before and forwarded time.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
A bug I've hit twice..
Working in the library I chose not to look up at the end of the day while the boss was at her desk and the game "froze" on me. It finished all the text, but the picture of the boss did not go away and I could not do anything else. Had to quite and realod an earlier save. Didn't try it again, just chose to look the second go around.

The second time it happend, I was rubbing June up and could not continue rubbing her as the shame was still to high.. same freeze... clicked through all the text but the picture of June stayed there and could not escape. Avoided it by reloading and avoiding the lifeguard job till the shame was low enough.
I'll have a look at those events. Fixed them. Simply there was a command missing to erase the picture when saying no. Funny nobody reported these earlier.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Another bug, if you work at the gym you can walk in your work clothes and go about your day doing other stuff...
I worked, walked around town, did a cam show and went to class the next day. Went back to the gym, clicked on the locker and it completed the job from the day before and forwarded time.
And fixed. Forgot to to an condition at the door as soon as you started the job. Thank for reporting these bugs.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I really don't understand how to raise the confidence. I'm stuck at 17 and apparantly the gym doesn't do it anymore. It's frustrating if at one point it works and after a while it doesn't anymore without giving a clue. Just feel like I'm wasting my time looking around for things to either raise a stat or lower a stat. I don't mind grinding but the grind here is so very slow without even hinting at something.

At week 5, day 6 now and even my shame isn't lower than 60 yet. Just too much grinding
Working as a lifeguard increases your confidence. And certain one time events.
One job tends to lower shame. While the other raises confidence to a certain degree.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Another small one, if you come out the bathroom in the house before hitting the passage.. so you're in line with the wall, you can walk in the walls. :)

Had the step brother come in the room to steal the panty again... said no to his feeling May up and no to him stealing the panties. Now at end of the next day he is blocking the door to her room and sitting at his pc. But i think you know this one already.. think i saw something about it earlier.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Added new spying event at the gym. (Triggers in week6)
Crazybat, can i suggest you rework to discriptions a little? I've spent the last few hours trying to figure out how to trigger this event at the gym (not the school gym).. only to now realise it's the cheerleaders in the school gym.

There was another one where you talked about the bar job and the next line mentions cafe. People could think it's two different jobs.

use it / don't use it :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I agree with all the stuff you said, but this is the first version to ever come out.
I'd say wait a few more releases to call this game shit. As I see it, it has a lot of flaws but has the potential to actually be good if the creator works on those flaws. Also it's free, or at least I don't see a patreon link in the OP.
Had to give you a like there.. not because I agree with what you are saying.. in fact didn't read a word of it.. but just for your signature.
Alexandra Daddario :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::winkytongue:

Reactions: Oiz

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
If you get that message at the photo studio means that you haven't talked to the guy in front of the college.
You need to talk to this guy before you can visit the photo studio. So did you talk to that guy first?
If you did and still get that message then it might be a bug, but I haven't heard from anyone else having issue's with this.

Yeah I forgot about the nurse events. It triggered around the same time. I'll fix that.
What game killing bug did you experience during the nurse event? Could you explain what happens?
Maybe upload a savegame from just before so I can check if I can reproduce it
Thanks for the tip on the guy. How do you trigger the shaving event?
For some reason, I am unable to upload a save onto here. :cryingface: The best thing I can do is tell you that it is a runtime error that appears to occur on Thursday in Week 7. It seems to be an issue surrounding that day and not necessarily the event because I was able to trigger the pelvic examination earlier.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the tip on the guy. How do you trigger the shaving event?
For some reason, I am unable to upload a save onto here. :cryingface: The best thing I can do is tell you that it is a runtime error that appears to occur on Thursday in Week 7. It seems to be an issue surrounding that day and not necessarily the event because I was able to trigger the pelvic examination earlier.
The shaving event is trigger at 52 shame when entering the 2nd floor. To upload save just zip or just change the extension to .zip so the website will allow you to upload it.

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
Hello, I have a problem tonight when Mia sends an SMS that needs a favor. I go to her room and want to pick up a package from the eastern city, after this moment I have a problem. I can not go to the ground floor because "I have no reason". And when I want to go to bed, "I have to talk to Mia first."

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello, I have a problem tonight when Mia sends an SMS that needs a favor. I go to her room and want to pick up a package from the eastern city, after this moment I have a problem. I can not go to the ground floor because "I have no reason". And when I want to go to bed, "I have to talk to Mia first."
Is that after you talked to Mia? Could you upload a savegame? Just zip it or change the extension to .zip to be able to upload it

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
saved game when I'm going to go for Mia and talk
The quick answser is you cheated with the shame level. If you lower shame too fast it might bug out the game because certain events are triggered by other variables are then skipped or you will be unable to progress because of a death lock.

I'll have a look at it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
ok thanks
I manual disabled a switch which will allow you to continue for now. But you bound to run into other problems for sure.
Also as you might have noticed events are triggering out of order . And since you have already have the shaving event you will miss out a lot of events and other might still work but will still show May with a bush.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes