OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
What are the hidden shame levels?
Because I have played through the game a lot of times, and the latest release I did not want to redo a lot (lost my old saves) and used the shameless cheat. and progressed quickly, but then it I got locked in some quests

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
What are the hidden shame levels?
Because I have played through the game a lot of times, and the latest release I did not want to redo a lot (lost my old saves) and used the shameless cheat. and progressed quickly, but then it I got locked in some quests
There is no simple way to explain all the triggers and dependencies. I'll expand the scene at some point tho.

Trying to speed up the game by lower shame a lot is a bad idea. Using it occasionally is fine.
It's better to just skip time forward a segment using the cheat item.
You could skip the afternoon or evening since at some point you should have plenty of money.

The most simple way without "fully" replaying would just be to use one of the provided save games, which allow you to start at content for version 0.4, 0.5 or 0.6.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat what are we expecting from the next update? So that at least we know what to expect and what to look forward ?
I have a few things in mind atm.
- Prolong the Janitor event
- New nurse scene
- Massage event(s)
- Finish cafe Job events
- Add some new exhibition stuff.

These are just some of the idea's. I've a lot more, but I'll have to make some choices what I'll put in.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
That is great to hear!! At least now we know what to look forward to the next update!
THANKSSS!
You should continue the scene of the old man such as adding a new scene? from dropping of coin and exhibition at balcony

tmv

May 31, 2017
Is it intentional or a bug that the Friday college (Gym) ends in the evening, skipping the afternoon?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is it intentional or a bug that the Friday college (Gym) ends in the evening, skipping the afternoon?
Not really. I've already found the problem. This occurs after week5.
This is the result of the quickfix for the previous bug. I'll change the triggers for all the showers events at the gym.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm curious about something. Since the game keeps track of the day and week, I'm wondering if there's some kind of time limit or if you can just play at your leisure. Like is there any rush to unlock events?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm curious about something. Since the game keeps track of the day and week, I'm wondering if there's some kind of time limit or if you can just play at your leisure. Like is there any rush to unlock events?
There a few like increasing your relationship with Gina before a certain event triggers so you can view the extended scene.
And some events will be "locked out" after a certain event, but that's to maintain consistency.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
i found some bug with the lifeguard job, if u do not have enough shame, the picture will freeze but u can open inv and walk

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i found some bug with the lifeguard job, if u do not have enough shame, the picture will freeze but u can open inv and walk
Thanks I've have a look at that. During which event is that exactly? The June event?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I think Im at the end of the current content. Im on week 9, Confidence: 21 Shame: 58 Exh: 25
Even the quest with Daniel says "More in future release?"
Got the job at the caffee and did it with the no panties event
Im at stage 2 of the webcam, doesnt seem toupdate no matter how many times i do the "show more" event
Anything Ive missed?
I've heard theres a shaving event but dont have it yet
I dont want to miss anything

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I think Im at the end of the current content. Im on week 9, Confidence: 21 Shame: 58 Exh: 25
Even the quest with Daniel says "More in future release?"
Got the job at the caffee and did it with the no panties event
Im at stage 2 of the webcam, doesnt seem toupdate no matter how many times i do the "show more" event
Anything Ive missed?
I've heard theres a shaving event but dont have it yet
I dont want to miss anything
You still some quite some events to go. The last event to trigger in this version is around 47 shame.
There are still events at school and the shaving event among other things and couple of events at the beach cafe.
In still stage just keep lowering may shame's by working at the beach cafe and picking up the fork.

You can also look at the guide in the Guide directory on how to trigger the event in version 6.1

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
You still some quite some events to go. The last event to trigger in this version is around 47 shame.
There are still events at school and the shaving event among other things and couple of events at the beach cafe.
In still stage just keep lowering may shame's by working at the beach cafe and picking up the fork.

You can also look at the guide in the Guide directory on how to trigger the event in version 6.1
Yea i got it done to 40 now. Where is the directory you mentioned?

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes