Gxtron

Jan 24, 2018
It's called Sceneguide in the game directory. At 40 you should have seen all of the events.
Hi there! First of all I just want to thank you for this amazing game , it's totally incredible! However, I have trouble triggering the modeling event. I have almost 10 hours of gaming time and my current status is as following:shame 41
,confidence 23 ,corruption 15 ,week 12 and day 6 .The point is that I haven't occur ANY of the modeling event! If I want to start the event , do I have to speak to a specific NPC or have any other conditions satisfied? Once again, thanks for this incredible game, you're awesome!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi there! First of all I just want to thank you for this amazing game , it's totally incredible! However, I have trouble triggering the modeling event. I have almost 10 hours of gaming time and my current status is as following:shame 41
,confidence 23 ,corruption 15 ,week 12 and day 6 .The point is that I haven't occur ANY of the modeling event! If I want to start the event , do I have to speak to a specific NPC or have any other conditions satisfied? Once again, thanks for this incredible game, you're awesome!
Thank you. You'll need to talk to the guy standing in front of the college to start the modeling events.
They should trigger behind each other now since you shame is already low enough.

I think there might still see a blue dude inside the photo studio. Don't interact with him. It's one of the debug switches I forgot to remove and will trigger the 4th modeling event.

Gxtron

Jan 24, 2018
Thank you. You'll need to talk to the guy standing in front of the college to start the modeling events.
They should trigger behind each other now since you shame is already low enough.

I think there might still see a blue dude inside the photo studio. Don't interact with him. It's one of the debug switches I forgot to remove and will trigger the 4th modeling event.
Thanks man ,you're a lifesaver.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys it's time for a long overdue update on the development.

One of the first thing I did after the last release was collect all the event triggers and put them into an excel sheet.
This way I hope to keep better track of when and how certain events are triggered. And it will certainly help to have an overview in case I want to tune some stuff.

Next I fixed a lot of the reported minor and not so minor bugs. Thank to all the people who reported them.
I also spend quite a while changing triggers and condition of events mostly in the first 2/3 weeks of the game and have slightly rewritten some of the events. Let's move on to the more interesting stuff the new content added so far. The downside is that I'll need to do a test run from the start of the game to see if any bugs have sneaked in.

First I must say I think I'm lagging behind a bit compared to my previous releases, at least that's how it feels to me.
Having two heat waves where you're almost sliding out of your chair due to the amount of sweating isn't exactly motivating.

First I added a new event(s) involving a massage.
Actually there are two similar (Two different genders) but slightly different scene's. When this event is triggered you'll have to choice which one you want to see. I'll be able to see the other variant later afterwards for those who are interested.

Next I've added a new event with the Janitor, which will be a continuation/escalation of the previous one.

I've also added an optional scene with a family member in the bathroom at home. It will trigger below a certain shame level while entering the bathroom.

I've finally added another event involving Gina at the college shower. This will the last one for now.Those who have enabled a certain fetish will be able to enjoy an slightly extended version if they desire so.

Last I've created two more "mini" event for the dinner job. Well the second one is a bit bigger then any of the one I created before so maybe not so mini ;-)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I've also added an optional scene with a family member in the bathroom at home. It will trigger below a certain shame level while entering the bathroom.
Fine, Crazybat! I hope we see some kinky stuff with mom?! That would be very awesome.

Gianthogarth

Mar 17, 2017
Hi Guys it's time for a long overdue update on the development.

One of the first thing I did after the last release was collect all the event triggers and put them into an excel sheet.
This way I hope to keep better track of when and how certain events are triggered. And it will certainly help to have an overview in case I want to tune some stuff.

Next I fixed a lot of the reported minor and not so minor bugs. Thank to all the people who reported them.
I also spend quite a while changing triggers and condition of events mostly in the first 2/3 weeks of the game and have slightly rewritten some of the events. Let's move on to the more interesting stuff the new content added so far. The downside is that I'll need to do a test run from the start of the game to see if any bugs have sneaked in.

First I must say I think I'm lagging behind a bit compared to my previous releases, at least that's how it feels to me.
Having two heat waves where you're almost sliding out of your chair due to the amount of sweating isn't exactly motivating.

First I added a new event(s) involving a massage.
Actually there are two similar (Two different genders) but slightly different scene's. When this event is triggered you'll have to choice which one you want to see. I'll be able to see the other variant later afterwards for those who are interested.

Next I've added a new event with the Janitor, which will be a continuation/escalation of the previous one.

I've finally added another event involving Gina at the college shower. This will the last one for now.Those who have enabled a certain fetish will be able to enjoy an slightly extended version if they desire so.

Last I've created two more "mini" event for the dinner job. Well the second one is a bit bigger then any of the one I created before so maybe not so mini ;-)
Looking forward to it, I really like your game.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Really thought the school debt would have to be settled by doing stuff to the Headmaster. Think that'd be interesting.
Also I imagine that building with the girls standing in front of it, is a strip club

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Really thought the school debt would have to be settled by doing stuff to the Headmaster. Think that'd be interesting.
Also I imagine that building with the girls standing in front of it, is a strip club
Who says the headmaster isn't going to get this fill at some point? I'd like to give him a scene or two also at some point.
I still need to find a good angle so will take a while probably.
And yes you're right about the intended function of that building.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Why says the headmaster isn't going to get this fill at some point? I'd like to give him a scene or two also at some point.
I still need to find a good angle so will take a while probably.
And yes you're right about the intended function of that building.
Cool, looking forward to the next update.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello,

I wanted to post to talk about several things about the game, but I wanted to start by saying I really appreciate it. The story is fun, light and efficient arousal-wise. As it happen, I discovered it along with two other games using the same game-engine (or ones really similar), and only yours was accessible enough to catch my attention. The other two I abandoned after only fifteen or twenty minutes of moving around overwhelmed with too much information or lost with not enough.

Warning about the points I will raise below: I tried to peruse through the archives of this discussion... but I could not read everything, and I may have missed posts addressing those issues. Also... it will be a long post, divided in three parts: bugs, technical suggestions and content suggestions.

First, I have three bugs to report(/confirm):

1/ It's a small one, but I noticed that the toilet event in the house's bathroom does not change when May has shaven completely. The picture remains with the pubic hair, which is slightly disappointing. Similarly, when you can flash/masturbate in the street and happen to be on a pantyless day, the panties come back at the start of the scene.

2/ I know this has been mentioned before, but I also suffered from the bug relating to the photoshoot: I've done the Christmas outfits one in lieu of the third photoshoot, which was not validated until I came for a normal swimsuit shoot later on, and now, I have the message that he could not wait for me and, next time, I should hurry up to answer his calls. So, now, I'm stuck waiting for the fourth call and suspect it will never arrive. (I will probably start anew and avoid talking to the second man in the photographer's office to get back on track)

3/ I'm also stuck with the webcam shows. I am at the "Full Monty" and have done it to the end (Exhib > 28—I am at 40+, Shame below 30), but still it does not appear as validated. I have already used the sextoy to masturbate (I thought it might have been an alternative ending to actually complete this quest), so I don't understand what is missing.

Second, the technical suggestions I would like to make.

Probably the most important, in my opinion, would be a complete scene guide. I am not talking about a walkthrough, just knowing what can be done with every character/quest, with some details to know if the scene has correctly been done (see my question about the webcam show: the guide could indicate that the scene involves masturbation without the sextoy, and I would know I have completed it, or with it, and I would know I'm missing something), and in the planned order of execution (so as to be able to spot when bugs prevented us from doing things correctly, such as the photoshoot). It may include some stat information also, so we can know that we have, indeed, done something wrong when we have not triggered it while having the correct stats and look for what event is missing in our list.

This is important because it would reduce the grinding effect of the game: once you know that, yes, you have done everything that can be done at the library until a future release, you can stop going there and lose time. The same goes for the lifeguard job (is rubbing June's breasts the last possible act for the moment? or is there already something I can't trigger to get her to follow me in the changing cabin for some hot interaction?), the gym job (which, so far, has been completely useless, since I do nothing and only gain money, not even confidence).

It would also prevent us from getting too low statistics. For example, as I said above, my shame is below 30, my exhib above 40. That is because, to test if I could trigger more events, I've gone through several weeks with no actual progress in the story, but with several job scenes lowering my shame and showcan/street masturbation scenes increasing my exhib. Only now am I using the skip scenes in the house (which made me discover that there was also some exhib scenes during the breakfast and teasing in the evening).

It could be done through a game tip (for example, a screen with keywords—characters or locations—and the associated scenes) or in some associated file (like the version guide, but more detailed), but the second one should then be mentioned in the main screen, so people would not have to read through forum posts to learn that it actually exists.

Another technical suggestion I would like to submit is to have a file of all unlocked scenes. I tried to see if the book of secrets (if I remember the name correctly) would give me access to it, and maybe it is planned and not yet implemented, but I would like to be able to get back to one-shot scenes (shower sex with Gina, roleplay with the stepbrother...) or no-longer accessible ones (first webcam, June and her friend in the beach café...).

The final technical suggestion, which is also a content suggestion, is about the clothes shop scenes: I would like for the swimsuits "modeling" scenes to be available again now that May is shaved, since it would make the scenes a little bit more interesting (the same goes for the various photoshoots, including the one with Gina, but maybe the bug I encountered prevents me from doing them again).

And, now, the final part of my (admittedly long) post: content suggestions. I don't want to be too presumptuous, especially since you have already shown that you had quite the imagination as far as storytelling and sex scenes go, but I would like to suggest some developments you seem to have completely abandoned.

While it has been fun to peek under the librarian's skirt, I would really like to have things go further. Likewise with the old pervert: even though a full sex scene with him might be too much, allowing him some far more thorough groping and fingering could be fun, and could trigger for the librarian to join May in the changing room for some action. A new customer (or even the game developer one) being more hands-on when she is searching for books could also be interesting. It may be a new way to get May's shame lower and corruption higher through this location. (I'm not sure if we are supposed to be able to choose not to wear underwear, at this point in the development, but it could be a trigger for these scenes once we are)

The clothes shop could also give some new scenes, with the owner or clients. Once May has low enough shame and high enough corruption, why is she still so shy when the shoe lady is showing her panties and cleavage? It would be far more interesting if we could then choose to caress her thighs, then invite her into a changing room. The swimsuit man could get bolder and actually touch her. And the owner, of course, may change her outfits or even ask for an under-the-counter blowjob after a cleaning scene where she wears no panties, while clients are moving around the shop.

About the headmaster, since you have said you are looking for an angle, may I suggest to connect him to the strip-club? He may ask for May to perform in his office to judge if she could be sent there to work for low wages, the difference being split between the club's owner and the headmaster (and considered as payment for her tuition fees). Afterwards, there may be a scene where he is punishing another student (say, a cheerleader) and force her to dance with May and caress one another (or more) or be expelled. The first scene may be triggered when there have been a third class in the afternoon where May would have been actually masturbated by the teacher (which is something you are planning, I assume).

I am finally done with everything I wanted to say. I hope you will not see this long message as arrogant or too commanding. Honestly, if I felt it would be worth posting, it's because I really enjoyed your game so far and only want to share my feelings and opinions about how I think it could be improved to make it even better.

Reactions: nono_boulot

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello,

I wanted to post to talk about several things about the game, but I wanted to start by saying I really appreciate it. The story is fun, light and efficient arousal-wise. As it happen, I discovered it along with two other games using the same game-engine (or ones really similar), and only yours was accessible enough to catch my attention. The other two I abandoned after only fifteen or twenty minutes of moving around overwhelmed with too much information or lost with not enough.

Warning about the points I will raise below: I tried to peruse through the archives of this discussion... but I could not read everything, and I may have missed posts addressing those issues. Also... it will be a long post, divided in three parts: bugs, technical suggestions and content suggestions.

First, I have three bugs to report(/confirm):

1/ It's a small one, but I noticed that the toilet event in the house's bathroom does not change when May has shaven completely. The picture remains with the pubic hair, which is slightly disappointing. Similarly, when you can flash/masturbate in the street and happen to be on a pantyless day, the panties come back at the start of the scene.

2/ I know this has been mentioned before, but I also suffered from the bug relating to the photoshoot: I've done the Christmas outfits one in lieu of the third photoshoot, which was not validated until I came for a normal swimsuit shoot later on, and now, I have the message that he could not wait for me and, next time, I should hurry up to answer his calls. So, now, I'm stuck waiting for the fourth call and suspect it will never arrive. (I will probably start anew and avoid talking to the second man in the photographer's office to get back on track)

3/ I'm also stuck with the webcam shows. I am at the "Full Monty" and have done it to the end (Exhib > 28—I am at 40+, Shame below 30), but still it does not appear as validated. I have already used the sextoy to masturbate (I thought it might have been an alternative ending to actually complete this quest), so I don't understand what is missing.

Second, the technical suggestions I would like to make.

Probably the most important, in my opinion, would be a complete scene guide. I am not talking about a walkthrough, just knowing what can be done with every character/quest, with some details to know if the scene has correctly been done (see my question about the webcam show: the guide could indicate that the scene involves masturbation without the sextoy, and I would know I have completed it, or with it, and I would know I'm missing something), and in the planned order of execution (so as to be able to spot when bugs prevented us from doing things correctly, such as the photoshoot). It may include some stat information also, so we can know that we have, indeed, done something wrong when we have not triggered it while having the correct stats and look for what event is missing in our list.

This is important because it would reduce the grinding effect of the game: once you know that, yes, you have done everything that can be done at the library until a future release, you can stop going there and lose time. The same goes for the lifeguard job (is rubbing June's breasts the last possible act for the moment? or is there already something I can't trigger to get her to follow me in the changing cabin for some hot interaction?), the gym job (which, so far, has been completely useless, since I do nothing and only gain money, not even confidence).

It would also prevent us from getting too low statistics. For example, as I said above, my shame is below 30, my exhib above 40. That is because, to test if I could trigger more events, I've gone through several weeks with no actual progress in the story, but with several job scenes lowering my shame and showcan/street masturbation scenes increasing my exhib. Only now am I using the skip scenes in the house (which made me discover that there was also some exhib scenes during the breakfast and teasing in the evening).

It could be done through a game tip (for example, a screen with keywords—characters or locations—and the associated scenes) or in some associated file (like the version guide, but more detailed), but the second one should then be mentioned in the main screen, so people would not have to read through forum posts to learn that it actually exists.

Another technical suggestion I would like to submit is to have a file of all unlocked scenes. I tried to see if the book of secrets (if I remember the name correctly) would give me access to it, and maybe it is planned and not yet implemented, but I would like to be able to get back to one-shot scenes (shower sex with Gina, roleplay with the stepbrother...) or no-longer accessible ones (first webcam, June and her friend in the beach café...).

The final technical suggestion, which is also a content suggestion, is about the clothes shop scenes: I would like for the swimsuits "modeling" scenes to be available again now that May is shaved, since it would make the scenes a little bit more interesting (the same goes for the various photoshoots, including the one with Gina, but maybe the bug I encountered prevents me from doing them again).

And, now, the final part of my (admittedly long) post: content suggestions. I don't want to be too presumptuous, especially since you have already shown that you had quite the imagination as far as storytelling and sex scenes go, but I would like to suggest some developments you seem to have completely abandoned.

While it has been fun to peek under the librarian's skirt, I would really like to have things go further. Likewise with the old pervert: even though a full sex scene with him might be too much, allowing him some far more thorough groping and fingering could be fun, and could trigger for the librarian to join May in the changing room for some action. A new customer (or even the game developer one) being more hands-on when she is searching for books could also be interesting. It may be a new way to get May's shame lower and corruption higher through this location. (I'm not sure if we are supposed to be able to choose not to wear underwear, at this point in the development, but it could be a trigger for these scenes once we are)

The clothes shop could also give some new scenes, with the owner or clients. Once May has low enough shame and high enough corruption, why is she still so shy when the shoe lady is showing her panties and cleavage? It would be far more interesting if we could then choose to caress her thighs, then invite her into a changing room. The swimsuit man could get bolder and actually touch her. And the owner, of course, may change her outfits or even ask for an under-the-counter blowjob after a cleaning scene where she wears no panties, while clients are moving around the shop.

About the headmaster, since you have said you are looking for an angle, may I suggest to connect him to the strip-club? He may ask for May to perform in his office to judge if she could be sent there to work for low wages, the difference being split between the club's owner and the headmaster (and considered as payment for her tuition fees). Afterwards, there may be a scene where he is punishing another student (say, a cheerleader) and force her to dance with May and caress one another (or more) or be expelled. The first scene may be triggered when there have been a third class in the afternoon where May would have been actually masturbated by the teacher (which is something you are planning, I assume).

I am finally done with everything I wanted to say. I hope you will not see this long message as arrogant or too commanding. Honestly, if I felt it would be worth posting, it's because I really enjoyed your game so far and only want to share my feelings and opinions about how I think it could be improved to make it even better.
Thank for taking the time to provide such an extended feedback. It's much appreciated. I'll try to answer some of your question, but it would be bit too much to delve into each point individually.

About the bugs.

1) The toilet at home issue has already been addressed and will be fixed in the upcoming version.
The other scene in the alley wasn't on my scope yet. I'll try to fix this in the upcoming release.

2) I've seen more people who have reported problems with this. I haven't been able to reproduce the problem so far. You get that message that he could not wait for you if you already have finished the shaving event with may.
That is simple to prevent the scene starting when May has already shaved herself.
So it may not be bug but working as intended. I might add a shaved variant for this particular scene later.

3) That the last part of the webcam show in this release. So you have already reached the end of the context for this event. (And the upcoming also) May be bug in Quest log if it's still not green.

Scene guide is WIP but very slow WIP. There is a partial guide (very basic for version 0.6 content only)

I can understand that it's not always clear when an event has outlast it purpose.
I have considered just blocked them so the player couldn't trigger them anymore. In some cases I did just that.
For now I've added messages to events (not nearly all of them yet!) when the event doesn't raise or lower stats anymore.

Gym job is kind of useless atm. It's still very much in WIP until I get some inspiration to add some small events.

As for the last even trigger. In the scene guide for 0.6 (in the sceneguide directory) it actually mentions that the last event to trigger is at 46 shame. But it's very brief and maybe not very clear so it could be missed easily I guess.

There's no replay function for viewed scenes atm. It is something I'd like to add at some point.

About the scenes in shaved/unshaved state. Most scene's only have one state, some other smaller ones have both states.

The reason for this is simple the amount of added work to make the other version. (Needs other model to pose, slightly different text..etc)This is even worse for scene which have animation in them. So I'm not even considering doing this for events with animations.

In the end it comes down to do I want to make 4/5 scenes for both states? Of which half might not even be seen by half of the players? Or do I make 8 unique events and 2 events which contains both? There's just not enough time to do both as much as I'd would like it.

As for events for the current jobs. Most of the job (Library/clothing store/Lifeguard/Fly-er job) are kind of finished at this point.The idea is that the player moves on to the next jobs with more escalating events!

I do have some idea's for some one time event for some jobs/npc's of those jobs at a later stage.
There's just no time to implement/work then out and at the same time keep the game moving forwards.

Anyways thank you again for your extensive feedback. I'm always open to idea's and suggestions that people have to offer.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello,

Thank you for your answers.
2) I've seen more people who have reported problems with this. I haven't been able to reproduce the problem so far. You get that message that he could not wait for you if you already have finished the shaving event with may.
That is simple to prevent the scene starting when May has already shaved herself.
So it may not be bug but working as intended. I might add a shaved variant for this particular scene later.
The problem is not in the message, but in the fact that the quest is not validated. Even though the message IS indeed an issue: I did do the photoshoot, so it shouldn't be telling me I was too late, just that he has no more job for me at the time.

Anyway, I started the game anew and avoided talking with the guy on the left in the studio office. Unfortunately, I'm afraid it was not enough.

I forgot to check the exact order of things, but, right now, I have done three photoshoots after being called: naughty schoolgirl, swimsuit and Christmas costumes with Gina, and this one did not validate the quest, nor did it give me anything (Shame, Corruption, Confidence or money... or an improved relationship with Gina), even though I went there only after I was called, and immediately after I was called.

I'm currently progressing until the next event, at which point I will be able to give you more details (and provide the appropriate saves if you want them—I am keeping them one week at a time now, except for the Christmas photoshoot, which has one saved game just before I went in the office).
3) That the last part of the webcam show in this release. So you have already reached the end of the context for this event. (And the upcoming also) May be bug in Quest log if it's still not green.
Okay... So, I was at the end of the current version of the game...
I can understand that it's not always clear when an event has outlast it purpose.
I have considered just blocked them so the player couldn't trigger them anymore. In some cases I did just that.
For now I've added messages to events (not nearly all of them yet!) when the event doesn't raise or lower stats anymore.
This will already be really useful, in my opinion. :)
Gym job is kind of useless atm. It's still very much in WIP until I get some inspiration to add some small events.
Okay... Well, I have several ideas (and no, not all of them involve a general orgy in the gym ;)), if you are interested, but one suggestion from the technical/game side: could it at least give Confidence? At this point, we have the café job reducing Shame, the webcam shows increasing Exhib, and Corruption is story-driven, but Confidence is stagnating after the lifeguard job is "over", while the work-outs were giving it, so it could be logical, especially since she is leading a group of students, to get points that way.
As for the last even trigger. In the scene guide for 0.6 (in the sceneguide directory) it actually mentions that the last event to trigger is at 46 shame. But it's very brief and maybe not very clear so it could be missed easily I guess.
It's more that it does not say what it is, so, I could not be sure, faced with some bugs, that I did everything completely... :)
About the scenes in shaved/unshaved state. Most scene's only have one state, some other smaller ones have both states.
I perfectly understand the work issue. I mentioned the "home toilet" scene because I thought it would not be much work to produce the exact same pose, but without the pubic hair (I imagine you have it saved somewhere). I didn't mean it to say it shoud be a different, new pose (you've already done that in the college toilets), just that she should be shaved.

Which reminds me of something: I would really like for her to be careless and have Mia go into the bathroom in this situation and decide she can't wait either... But maybe you have already thought about it.
As for events for the current jobs. Most of the job (Library/clothing store/Lifeguard/Fly-er job) are kind of finished at this point.The idea is that the player moves on to the next jobs with more escalating events!

I do have some idea's for some one time event for some jobs/npc's of those jobs at a later stage.
There's just no time to implement/work then out and at the same time keep the game moving forwards.
Flyer? You mean the photoshoot or did I miss something?

As for the closing events, well, I have already said what I had in mind, and I can understand you need the time to do it. At least, now, I know you do intend to add them so I can look forward to have May have sex with the librarian. ;)

Ah, since I started again, I noted two discrepancies in some texts (in fact, I was reminded of one of them):

1/ If you happen to "drop the remote" with Jake while not wearing any panties, Jake's inner monologue is completely illogical. First, he "says" he can finally see her pussy, when, in fact, the very previous night, he had his fingers over it, since, by definition, he was there to steal her panties (the same may go with the bathtowel when taking breakfast with the family... I'll check next time). Second, he is surprised that she is not wearing them, instead of reflecting that having stolen them may have led to this situation... which would definitely be a good thing in his mind.

2/ When Mia is showing the sextoys to May, the latter does not know what are the anal beads, even though she has already seen them used on the third cheerleaders in the college gym. And actually identified them as such at the time.

And another technical suggestion: can the name change for her webcam account be suggested when using the computer (whether we can choose to surf or to have a new show), and not at the beginning of the shows? I frequently forget it is one of the rare times it is necessary to answer "no", and then lose some time selecting again the same name (especially when I am already pressing on Ctrl to accelerate things—and this was the main reason I learned to stop pressing Enter instead). Having this choice available at the opening menu of the computer would allow people to change if they are not satisfied, while making the webcam shows smoother... :)

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello again,

So, I finished the new try on the game and I confirm that I had four photoshoots (naughty schoolgirl, normal swimsuits, Christmas outfits [with no reward in money or stats] and special swimsuits), but the quest indicates "Wait for the next (ie 4th) modeling opportunity". Unless the Christmas special is not supposed to be a "valid" photoshoot, but it would be weird, in my opinion.

Also, I did the "Full Monty" webcam show, ending with the masturbation scene (without any toy), and the quest is not green.

I can add the Save file in my next message, if you want it.

Concerning the flyer job, I found it and did it with no technical issue (I was sure I had talked to this NPC at the start of the game, but, obviously, I was wrong). However, there are several English issues. The most obvious one is when May receives instructions for the sailor pose: "index and ring fingers benT (not bend) inwards and touching your palm"... except she is bending the middle and ring fingers. Moreover, the first series of texts about the sailor costume has a lot, and I do mean a lot, of grammar and spelling mistakes. There are some in other discussions, but this one is definitely the worst.

To go back to the "not shaved" issue. When in the library or picking up the remote in front of Blake (at least) when not wearing panties, the pictures again show May with pubic hair. Here again, I am not saying we should have new pictures, just shaved ones (and, yes, new inner monologues, since, in both cases, the viewer comments on her bush—which only emphasises the fact it is not up-to-date).

Are there any plan for us to be able to accept the offer of the lesbian at the beach once she's seen May's bald pussy?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello,

Thank you for your answers.

The problem is not in the message, but in the fact that the quest is not validated. Even though the message IS indeed an issue: I did do the photoshoot, so it shouldn't be telling me I was too late, just that he has no more job for me at the time.

Anyway, I started the game anew and avoided talking with the guy on the left in the studio office. Unfortunately, I'm afraid it was not enough.

I forgot to check the exact order of things, but, right now, I have done three photoshoots after being called: naughty schoolgirl, swimsuit and Christmas costumes with Gina, and this one did not validate the quest, nor did it give me anything (Shame, Corruption, Confidence or money... or an improved relationship with Gina), even though I went there only after I was called, and immediately after I was called.

I'm currently progressing until the next event, at which point I will be able to give you more details (and provide the appropriate saves if you want them—I am keeping them one week at a time now, except for the Christmas photoshoot, which has one saved game just before I went in the office).

Okay... So, I was at the end of the current version of the game...

This will already be really useful, in my opinion. :)

Okay... Well, I have several ideas (and no, not all of them involve a general orgy in the gym ;)), if you are interested, but one suggestion from the technical/game side: could it at least give Confidence? At this point, we have the café job reducing Shame, the webcam shows increasing Exhib, and Corruption is story-driven, but Confidence is stagnating after the lifeguard job is "over", while the work-outs were giving it, so it could be logical, especially since she is leading a group of students, to get points that way.

It's more that it does not say what it is, so, I could not be sure, faced with some bugs, that I did everything completely... :)

I perfectly understand the work issue. I mentioned the "home toilet" scene because I thought it would not be much work to produce the exact same pose, but without the pubic hair (I imagine you have it saved somewhere). I didn't mean it to say it shoud be a different, new pose (you've already done that in the college toilets), just that she should be shaved.

Which reminds me of something: I would really like for her to be careless and have Mia go into the bathroom in this situation and decide she can't wait either... But maybe you have already thought about it.

Flyer? You mean the photoshoot or did I miss something?

As for the closing events, well, I have already said what I had in mind, and I can understand you need the time to do it. At least, now, I know you do intend to add them so I can look forward to have May have sex with the librarian. ;)

Ah, since I started again, I noted two discrepancies in some texts (in fact, I was reminded of one of them):

1/ If you happen to "drop the remote" with Jake while not wearing any panties, Jake's inner monologue is completely illogical. First, he "says" he can finally see her pussy, when, in fact, the very previous night, he had his fingers over it, since, by definition, he was there to steal her panties (the same may go with the bathtowel when taking breakfast with the family... I'll check next time). Second, he is surprised that she is not wearing them, instead of reflecting that having stolen them may have led to this situation... which would definitely be a good thing in his mind.

2/ When Mia is showing the sextoys to May, the latter does not know what are the anal beads, even though she has already seen them used on the third cheerleaders in the college gym. And actually identified them as such at the time.

And another technical suggestion: can the name change for her webcam account be suggested when using the computer (whether we can choose to surf or to have a new show), and not at the beginning of the shows? I frequently forget it is one of the rare times it is necessary to answer "no", and then lose some time selecting again the same name (especially when I am already pressing on Ctrl to accelerate things—and this was the main reason I learned to stop pressing Enter instead). Having this choice available at the opening menu of the computer would allow people to change if they are not satisfied, while making the webcam shows smoother... :)
There is no questlog for the Christmas event. It was intended as a separate event. It's correct that it doesn't give anything. It's actually added a separate quest for it in the upcoming version. Not all event are in the questlog yet.
I'll probably be making some changes to the Christmas event in the 0. 8 version including how it's triggered.
So what you are describing it how it's suppose to work atm.

2) It has always been the idea for the gym job to give Confidence. I just haven't implement it yet. Will be done in upcoming version. I'm always open to idea's so you're free to spill them out.

Flyer/promotion job one of the first "side jobs" the guy at the newsstand.

about the Text discrepancies. Yes these things happen, since the remote event was written before the other one.
Same for the other. Will try to alter some of the texts not a high priority atm tho. Thanks for mentioning them.

About the webcams event. Yeah I had noticed that myself already. I'm implementing a skip event option for those.
And easiest fix for now is just to switches the yes/no around until I've some more time to think about it.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes