Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
the handjob scene at the start is broken(the one with the brother), but i think you already know that, you can't get out of the room because every time you do it says,"i need to get the T-shirt with semen off"
Actually that one is new too me.. I didn't run into any problems while testing and haven't touched the code for that particular event in a while I think. Is that after or before the event actually starts? An chance you could upload a save?

Reactions: Master Mirror

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i kind of wish i could, but the website doesn't allow me to do it, it says i don't have the right extension, but i didn't do anything much, i did cheat until she has 69 shame it shouldn't that hard to reproduce, i cheated until 69 shame and the scene triggered on the first day even

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i kind of wish i could, but the website doesn't allow me to do it, it says i don't have the right extension, but i didn't do anything much, i did cheat until she has 69 shame it shouldn't that hard to reproduce, i cheated until 69 shame and the scene triggered on the first day even
Just rename it to .zip or zip it using 7zip.

As for the event . Did you finish it? Afterwards you'll need to go downstairs to put the T-shirt in the washing bin. Did you managed to do that?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i rlly dont understand how to trigger the massage center. the girl doesnt talk to me and i have no ticket..

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i rlly dont understand how to trigger the massage center. the girl doesnt talk to me and i have no ticket..
Start of Massage events will trigger during an event at your job at the beach cafe when you shame is 46 or lower.

If you're using an old save make sure you use one from around 50 shame. Before triggering the event.
Same goes for the 2nd Janitor event. You'll need to complete the 1st Janitor event in this version or the 2nd one won't trigger. Forgot to enable a switch in the last version so if you're using a save from previous version in which the 1st Janitor event has already been done the 2nd one won't trigger.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Start of Massage events will trigger during an event at your job at the beach cafe when you shame is 46 or lower.

If you're using an old save make sure you use one from around 50 shame. Before triggering the event.
Same goes for the 2nd Janitor event. You'll need to complete the 1st Janitor event in this version or the 2nd one won't trigger. Forgot to enable a switch in the last version so if you're using a save from previous version in which the 1st Janitor event has already been done the 2nd one won't trigger.
i tried, had both, still couldnt figure out how to do it =[

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
sav that stuck..
edit: iv done the cafe with bikini around 10 times, nothing triggered.
You missed an event at the dinner wearing the waitress outfit. The events are processed in order.
Next one won't trigger if you haven't seen the previous one.

If you work a day in the waitress outfit you'll trigger another event if you wear the bikini the next day the event will trigger.
I just tested this with your savefile

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Sorry, i had urgent business.
no, i didn't manage to do it, she says, that she has nothing to do downstairs.
these save files are all from the same night at different points, and all of them will lock you in place with the bug i just said it

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
I know you are not supposed to choose "No" in an event but I did it anyway when the Janitor caught May the second time.
After that, it asks "Use the toilet" choosing No puts me into a Loop so I am forced to choose Yes but after that, I can choose No for the masturbating part and everything is fine again :D
I was even able to make a save at this moment.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hi, the photo contest, is there more to do than buying the phone and sending the first picture? The quest log tells me to find 3 indoor places for additional pictures. Or will this be on the next update?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Hi, the photo contest, is there more to do than buying the phone and sending the first picture? The quest log tells me to find 3 indoor places for additional pictures. Or will this be on the next update?
Next update

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Sorry, i had urgent business.
no, i didn't manage to do it, she says, that she has nothing to do downstairs.
these save files are all from the same night at different points, and all of them will lock you in place with the bug i just said it
Thaxs will have a look at them tomorrow.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I know you are not supposed to choose "No" in an event but I did it anyway when the Janitor caught May the second time.
After that, it asks "Use the toilet" choosing No puts me into a Loop so I am forced to choose Yes but after that, I can choose No for the masturbating part and everything is fine again :D
I was even able to make a save at this moment.
Thanks for reporting it. I'll have a look at it. Should be simple to fix.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes