Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Not sure if this is just due to me using an old SaveGame or something else but some events got reset or are not working anymore.
I will just start a new game this weekend hope this fixes everything for me.

Here is a list of my problems maybe someone else is having the same.
  • Entering the first floor at home I got the message I can Expose myself on the balcony even though I have already completed this long ago.
  • Talking to the Elderly Neighbor no matter if with or without panties he is not dropping his coin anymore to look under her skirt instead he just says that here new clothes look nice as if you would wear them for the first time.
  • The PhotoStudio got Reset the picture that hung next to the entrance of may in her sexy school outfit is gone but Jake has no more work for me.
  • Going to sleep with max. Lust but there is no option to masturbate.
  • After taking a shower at the Gym the *Glitter* is missing on the locker indicating that I have to interact with it to get dressed again.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again I think its just a problem with my savegame and I hope restarting the game is gonna fix all of these.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Not sure if this is just due to me using an old SaveGame or something else but some events got reset or are not working anymore.
I will just start a new game this weekend hope this fixes everything for me.

Here is a list of my problems maybe someone else is having the same.
  • Entering the first floor at home I got the message I can Expose myself on the balcony even though I have already completed this long ago.
  • Talking to the Elderly Neighbor no matter if with or without panties he is not dropping his coin anymore to look under her skirt instead he just says that here new clothes look nice as if you would wear them for the first time.
I ran into these two as well.

I found another way to break it @Crazybat, sorry. doing the bar job I chose the first outfit then changed my mind and clicked on the wardrobe and took the binkini. Both glitter start points were active. Did the bikini on and change back to street clothes and tried to leave but couldn't leave in the middle of a job and was suddenly back in bar outfit one. finished the job but could not get back into street clothes and could not leave.

I'll probably start a new game this weekend too as most of my saves where far past all the triggers for the new stuff.

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
I cant exit the room after the paisuri event morning it complains about changins the shirth any ideas?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
two more bugs:
1. if brother come and u tell him NOT to take panties + tell not NOT to mastrubate u up it triggers the event again and fuck up the chain
2. if ur brother takes ur pantries, during evening time when u drop the remote with father at tv it shows panties scene tho u dont have one.

keep the great job ;]

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat I hit a bug with the photo guy.
Talked to him about the swimsuit shoot, but gave the "came too late" story. Then I got the message about it being due to passing the saving but I can still view the hairy version.

I said yes, was told to go change and start, but the "door" cirlce to get into the studio was gone and I couldn't get in.
Thanks I 'll have a look at it. I'll probably chance this event in the next update anyways. I added this so the people who were to late could still see the scene that was the idea at least...

Reactions: Master Mirror

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
two more bugs:
1. if brother come and u tell him NOT to take panties + tell not NOT to mastrubate u up it triggers the event again and fuck up the chain
2. if ur brother takes ur pantries, during evening time when u drop the remote with father at tv it shows panties scene tho u dont have one.

keep the great job ;]
I'll have a look at it. I eliminates some bugs regarding this event during my testing seems there are still a few.
Do you have an idea what may shame level was when that happened? Each "panty" steal instance has it own code so to speak.

Reactions: Master Mirror

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
I'll have a look at it. I eliminates some bugs regarding this event during my testing seems there are still a few.
Do you have an idea what may shame level was when that happened? Each "panty" steal instance has it own code so to speak.
i used ur 0.7 sav and i think it was on the first night i was slept. i kinda sure it was before i cheated stats =]

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Got my stats at confidence 31 Shame 26 and Exh 31, apart from the shame which still goes down at the cafe scenes i think im at max :)

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
RPGVXAce info should be in the OP under install instructions.

Not everyone knows or trusts other programs, so a link would be helpful also. Shouldn't have to search the thread to find the solution.

My 2 cents anyways.

Maxinada

Aug 3, 2017
Hm,how to work at restauran? no interaction.So bro steal her panties. Will he do it again? And what event for her to shave?
This game sometimes need a walkthrough)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
@Crazybat
After didn’t trigger Massage, i‘ve took your save. And yes, now it works. By the way an amazing update. Thanks for your support here on F95. It‘s unusual for a Dev. :)
For next release, i would like seeing more stuff with Mom/Sis. Maybe sometimes a threesome? You know Incest is always beloved. :firstimekiss:

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
I'll probably be making some changes to the Christmas event in the 0. 8 version including how it's triggered.
So what you are describing it how it's suppose to work atm.
Ah, okay. So, as long as one does not talk to the guy on the left, everything's fine.
2) It has always been the idea for the gym job to give Confidence. I just haven't implement it yet. Will be done in upcoming version. I'm always open to idea's so you're free to spill them out.
First, seeing as how May has increased Exhibitionnism, she could voluntarily make some show for her students If I remember correctly, the gym employee said that she could wear a bikini, didn't he? So, she could choose to wear one while giving a lesson (this could also trigger the possibility to go the beach in a bikini, and maybe have the story with June progress from there, or Gina).
Then, after the first or second lesson given in this outfit, she could start taking provoking poses (she could also flaunt herself in front of the employee), such as showing how to use the weight lifting equipment, doing some fitness/yoga poses, etc.
She could then become a voyeur herself and sneak into the men's changing room to spy on them in the shower. Maybe, again, with enough Corruption, masturbating a little before going back to the women's shower room.
There could also be something with a female client in the shower, and/or the gym employee (fooling around or actual sex).
An actual gangbang could be kept aside for the grand finale of this particular job, once May is corrupted enough to actually have sex with several people (it could be done in four tiers: 1st tier, they jerk around her and cum on her while she masturbates; 2nd tier, she blows them; 3rd, she fucks them one after the other; 4th, she goes full gangbang with DP while deepthroating).
So, this would make it four different scenes, all of which with two to four tiers, making this job somehow similar to the webcam shows in terms of complexity and value.
Flyer/promotion job one of the first "side jobs" the guy at the newsstand.
Yes, I finally found it. It's fun.

Ah, and finally, one additional thought I had when finishing my second go at the game: she should start with a higher Lust after masturbating depending on her Corruption level. I would think it fitting that, the more she is corrupted, the more she craves sex. It seems to me her lowest Lust level should increase by 5 every 5 levels of Corruption (there could be a maximum lowest level of 40, for example). Not only would this, in my opinion, reflect her change in mind, it would also make it more bearable to have some game-grinding days where you could at least more easily get access to the special masturbation scenes.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes