Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@dardix there is cheat items if you want to use them in the chest of May's room, upper left of that area if I am not mistaken. Its a small red and gold box next to the lever. Forwarned it can cause issues with the saves later on I have found if you use them to drastically change things aka bring same down from 80 to 30 for example and make it hard to get things to trigger.

So far my issue is that now it seems that there is no more gym bathroom/shower events at school once class is finished and you go to the ring it just gives text that May goes showers and returns 10 minutes later so that tells me that there is no more repeatable events there. I also wish we had the choice to have may forgo panties without having to wait for the midnight panty raid

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
If you guys really would like to be more often without panties and have no problems with a bit of cheating you could use an RPGMakerSaveEditor and change the Variable "31: Panties" from 1 to 10.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the exhibitionism events don't trigger after the initial event(if you used cheats), she says i have already done enough of this, now it's time to advance in it, but...

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
the exhibitionism events don't trigger after the initial event(if you used cheats), she says i have already done enough of this, now it's time to advance in it, but...
Works as designed. This event is no longer available after May has shaved simply because there is no shaved variant of the scene. Might add one at some point, but I like to focus on to add new context.

Reactions: allenandarth

lazeran

May 22, 2017
Not entirely sure what you mean. Last scene with Daniel was in May's room. No new scenes with Daniel have been added so far.

at the beginning of the 0.6v daniel and May do oral sex. In late game they do vaginal sex. So i am asking how to progress with Daniel after oral sex ?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
at the beginning of the 0.6v daniel and May do oral sex. In late game they do vaginal sex. So i am asking how to progress with Daniel after oral sex ?
Ah Ok. Nothing in particular. It will trigger when you shame is 58 or lower and exit the college.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
wat can I do to buy the bateries for mom after ave go on the store near the beatch the reply are always " nothing" damn.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
wat can I do to buy the bateries for mom after ave go on the store near the beatch the reply are always " nothing" damn.
Which version are you using? This is a know bug in version 0.7. Should be fixed in 0.7.1.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
CrazyBat, I am just wondering what can we expect for the end of the year update? Do u have a rough summary of what can we expect in the next update?

Will May finally be caught in masturbating in the alley? It will be interesting to see that to be developed though

Are we also expecting a continuous event for the janitor?

Btw this game is very interesting and hot!! Recommended to the rest of the players!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
CrazyBat, I am just wondering what can we expect for the end of the year update? Do u have a rough summary of what can we expect in the next update?

Will May finally be caught in masturbating in the alley? It will be interesting to see that to be developed though

Are we also expecting a continuous event for the janitor?

Btw this game is very interesting and hot!! Recommended to the rest of the players!
I've some thoughts but nothing Final yet.
The only thing I'm almost certain off I'd like to do is fix and expand the Christmas event. I'll try to post something when I come up with something more substantial.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
I've some thoughts but nothing Final yet.
The only thing I'm almost certain off I'd like to do is fix and expand the Christmas event. I'll try to post something when I come up with something more substantial.
Alright I will be looking forward to it.

Btw may i know how many shame must be achieved so that May can walk naked in the night? I didnt use the cheat code and now I am currently at 35 shame and i have completed all possible events already

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes