Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So came across something odd with using the teleport emblem in front of the garage to attend school in the mornings. Several times I have used it in the mornings with 100 lust gone to class and came out with 20 this was with supplied saves in the folder as well as one that I done without using cheats to the point that May is contemplating shaving her pubic hair. I have used this several times for two weeks in game and then another of not using it and just using the bus sign and the only way to conserve the lust is to walk basically if we use the pentagram it removes lust......did i miss something that it now costs lust to skip classes?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So came across something odd with using the teleport emblem in front of the garage to attend school in the mornings. Several times I have used it in the mornings with 100 lust gone to class and came out with 20 this was with supplied saves in the folder as well as one that I done without using cheats to the point that May is contemplating shaving her pubic hair. I have used this several times for two weeks in game and then another of not using it and just using the bus sign and the only way to conserve the lust is to walk basically if we use the pentagram it removes lust......did i miss something that it now costs lust to skip classes?
Hmm never noticed that and no it shouldn't do that at all. So that's weird. I'll have a look at it to see if can I see any reason this is happening.

I just tested this with one of my saves, but I couldn't reproduce the problem.
I also took a look at the code, but there nothing that's lowering shame so I'm really clueless to why that is happening with your game.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Sorry, i had urgent business.
no, i didn't manage to do it, she says, that she has nothing to do downstairs.
these save files are all from the same night at different points, and all of them will lock you in place with the bug i just said it
The problem is you used cheats to lower May shame with massive amounts. This caused the two events to trigger right after each other which prevents you to go down to properly completed the first event.

The first event is triggered at 80 the second at 74 the work around for now it to not lower the shame below 75 before you completed the first event. I already have a idea how to fix this, but be warned that lowering your shame that fast might bug out the game.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I know you are not supposed to choose "No" in an event but I did it anyway when the Janitor caught May the second time.
After that, it asks "Use the toilet" choosing No puts me into a Loop so I am forced to choose Yes but after that, I can choose No for the masturbating part and everything is fine again :D
I was even able to make a save at this moment.
Turns out I've totally forgotten to put anything at all under the no choice.. lol. Anyways it's fixed now thaxs again for reporting it.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Crazybat the only thing that I have thought of that I was doing that was not mentioned in my post is falling in teh hall at school and going to the bathroom trying to trigger a scene

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
is the 1st janitor event just when she trips in front of him? or is there a different one that people are talking about before the 2nd?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat the only thing that I have thought of that I was doing that was not mentioned in my post is falling in teh hall at school and going to the bathroom trying to trigger a scene
Ah OK. I think found the issue. It was when may goes to the toilet but does not masturbate her lust was lowered to 20.
I think I managed to fix it now.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
is the 1st janitor event just when she trips in front of him? or is there a different one that people are talking about before the 2nd?
No that's the event that you can unlock when you go to the school toilets with high lust and exhibition level higher then 20.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Here's the bugfix release:

This should fix the following issues:

- Fixed bug not able to buy the batteries for the your mother.
- Fixed bug when choosing no at the 2nd Janitor event
- Fixed Should no longer be stuck between 1st and 2nd training event if you used cheats to lower your shame with massive amounts.
- Going to the toilets at college no longer lowers lust to 20 when May has not masturbated.

@UncleVT Could you be so kind to update the OP again TY!!

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Used the update and alot of my progress seems to have rest, she has pubic hair again and she isnt wearign a bikini at the resturaunt, and she is still exposing ehr self on the balcony...did i mess something up?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
also i think i messed the shaving event, i saw her comment on shaving but she didnt do it, guess i forgot where it happens, but had the rectal exam and she was shaven....
Yeah You'll need to progress the shaving event or things will grind to a halt.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
When can I get the massage voucher from that other girl in the beachbar? It was triggered seeing that girl in a really small bikini, talking and touching from a stranger. May‘s dep is actually at 43.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
When can I get the massage voucher from that other girl in the beachbar? It was triggered seeing that girl in a really small bikini, talking and touching from a stranger. May‘s dep is actually at 43.
No at event at bar with June when her shame is 46 or lower. You need to have seen all the previous ones. It was the last event in the last version.
In case you're using old saves you'll need to use a save in which you haven't done that event yet.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
No at event at bar with June when her shame is 46 or lower. You need to have seen all the previous ones. It was the last event in the last version.
In case you're using old saves you'll need to use a save in which you haven't done that event yet.
could you help me to remember? Which event at bar? The woman on the beach? She was in the beach bar... yeah I remember. There was an event with a a girlfriend of June. Did she gave me a voucher? Mmh... is there a time in which I have to go to the massage?

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
May be that gave you a hint you need?
So the game won't run unless you install a 186mb program? The instructions on OP say: extract, click on game.exe run. Shouldn't it say something in the instructions?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
could you help me to remember? Which event at bar? The woman on the beach? She was in the beach bar... yeah I remember. There was an event with a a girlfriend of June. Did she gave me a voucher? Mmh... is there a time in which I have to go to the massage?
That the one yes. If you got the voucher It should be in you inventory and there should be a quest in your questlog

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
@Crazybat I hit a bug with the photo guy.
Talked to him about the swimsuit shoot, but gave the "came too late" story. Then I got the message about it being due to passing the saving but I can still view the hairy version.

I said yes, was told to go change and start, but the "door" cirlce to get into the studio was gone and I couldn't get in.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes