Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello again,

So, I finished the new try on the game and I confirm that I had four photoshoots (naughty schoolgirl, normal swimsuits, Christmas outfits [with no reward in money or stats] and special swimsuits), but the quest indicates "Wait for the next (ie 4th) modeling opportunity". Unless the Christmas special is not supposed to be a "valid" photoshoot, but it would be weird, in my opinion.

Also, I did the "Full Monty" webcam show, ending with the masturbation scene (without any toy), and the quest is not green.

I can add the Save file in my next message, if you want it.

Concerning the flyer job, I found it and did it with no technical issue (I was sure I had talked to this NPC at the start of the game, but, obviously, I was wrong). However, there are several English issues. The most obvious one is when May receives instructions for the sailor pose: "index and ring fingers benT (not bend) inwards and touching your palm"... except she is bending the middle and ring fingers. Moreover, the first series of texts about the sailor costume has a lot, and I do mean a lot, of grammar and spelling mistakes. There are some in other discussions, but this one is definitely the worst.

To go back to the "not shaved" issue. When in the library or picking up the remote in front of Blake (at least) when not wearing panties, the pictures again show May with pubic hair. Here again, I am not saying we should have new pictures, just shaved ones (and, yes, new inner monologues, since, in both cases, the viewer comments on her bush—which only emphasises the fact it is not up-to-date).

Are there any plan for us to be able to accept the offer of the lesbian at the beach once she's seen May's bald pussy?
1) see my post before this one for the Christmas event.
2)Will look at that webcam. Seems just a minor cosmetic problem.

Flyer job was one of the first I wrote so yeah it probably the worst ;-) I've a look at some point.

"not shaved" has already been addressed regarding the remote event in the upcoming version.
I'll check the library event. I though I had that one in both version, but I may have simply forgotten that one ;-) I Just checked it. A shaved variant is indeed missing. Another thing to add ;-)

I can't remember which offer you're referring to actually. The lady near the up-skirt event I presume?
That was just a funny dialog. They're not any plans to expand on it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys a bit earlier then normal, but I guess few people will complain about that. Version 0.7 is here!

Release notes:

New/Added:

- 160+ CG added (2 animations) Total CG a few short of 1300.
- Added a new optional event with a family member at the bathroom.
- Added new event with the Janitor.
- Added more outfits (+shaved state) for Toilet event at home during the morning.
- Added small event with Gina at the college showers.
- Added 2 new events involving a massage.
- Added new Teaching assistant event.
- Added new Nurse event.
- Added 2 new event for outfit2 at the Cafe job.
- May can now walk naked in house during the night after reaching a certain shame level.
- Added another small exhibitionist event which can be triggered when May is not wearing panties.
- Expanded "Panties Steel event" will now be triggered a 4th time. Also slightly expanded the event.
- Added a skip event option for limited amount of events.(Library Jobs+ webcam stage2&3.)
You'll be able to skip stage of those event after completing it at least once.
You'll need to activate this feature by using the scene skipping item in your inventory!
- Added the introduction of a new quest line of exhibitionist events.
Quest will Players with old saves that have exhibition level of 10 or higher should receive this quest automatically.
- Added message to most event when May's stats no longer increase/decrease from that event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:

Ow I forgot to tell but there are 3 saves that come with the game.

Save1:Start of 0.5
Save2:Start of 0.6
Save3:Start of 0.7

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Niiiice thanks for the update...
Hope there's more events with the mother in the future...That was a small teaser.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Read all the comments but didn't see whether anyone asked this before may have missed it but when can you make May shave her pubic hair without cheating it? Its kind of irking me for some reason lol

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I am stuck in this game. exhi:7 conf:31 sex:5 and corr:15

I took a masage "you can now visit balcony" when l visit she said she did everything in this area. I cant take any exhibionist point. When I sit computer nothing happend. Brother never visit me anymore so I coundnt take out without panty.

Its 0.7 already but I only show her panty and do lesbian stuff. I never think I miss handjob or blowjob in game. I think l am done. Sick and tired lesbian thing. And games goes nowhere.

If I am wrong or miss something please tell me.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Read all the comments but didn't see whether anyone asked this before may have missed it but when can you make May shave her pubic hair without cheating it? Its kind of irking me for some reason lol
May will shave her pubic hair eventually during an event.

Reactions: Master Mirror

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I am stuck in this game. exhi:7 conf:31 sex:5 and corr:15

I took a masage "you can now visit balcony" when l visit she said she did everything in this area. I cant take any exhibionist point. When I sit computer nothing happend. Brother never visit me anymore so I coundnt take out without panty.

Its 0.7 already but I only show her panty and do lesbian stuff. I never think I miss handjob or blowjob in game. I think l am done. Sick and tired lesbian thing. And games goes nowhere.

If I am wrong or miss something please tell me.
Sorry but need more information. What's her shame level ? Which week/day are you at.
Bear in mind that using cheats to lower shame very fast might bug the game out since you perhaps execute certain events
before others thus locking out those events.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
How come I can't buy the batteries for May's mother I went to the store and the only option available was "Nothing"? Went there after College the same day she asked for them at least I think it was a day that she had College but anyway I tried it on two different days and same thing no option to buy batteries popped up

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the handjob scene at the start is broken(the one with the brother), but i think you already know that, you can't get out of the room because every time you do it says,"i need to get the T-shirt with semen off"

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How come I can't buy the batteries for May's mother I went to the store and the only option available was "Nothing"? Went there after College the same day she asked for them at least I think it was a day that she had College but anyway I tried it on two different days and same thing no option to buy batteries popped up
Hmm. I can confirm It doesn't work.. It seems I cleaned up up the wrong part of the event at the store.. oops..

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes