Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Alright I will be looking forward to it.

Btw may i know how many shame must be achieved so that May can walk naked in the night? I didnt use the cheat code and now I am currently at 35 shame and i have completed all possible events already
45 or lower. So you should already be able to do it. Only inside her house only for now.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Can anybody help me? I would really like to try this game but when I first tried to play it I got a startup message
that I needed "RPGVXAce RTP". So I searched the net and find and installed RPGVXAce_RTP. Now when I start the game it tries to start but then closes down immediately. My computer has Windows 10 installed and I have played over 100 games on it. What to do !!???

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
I can't remember which offer you're referring to actually. The lady near the up-skirt event I presume?
That was just a funny dialog. They're not any plans to expand on it.
Sorry, I missed this message (and the others) because I simply missed the fact there were additional pages... Yeah, I know, really smart...

And yes, it was the woman near the up-skirt event.

I guessed it would be so, but it never hurts to ask... ;)

Also, I have started the new version. Here are a few bugs I noticed:

Once May can walk naked... the message saying so is that she can go on the balcony to expose herself.

Also, the message about her being able to walk naked around the house is repeated everytime she crosses the separation between her mom's and her's bedroom.

When flashing panties to the science teacher (on Thursdays), the picture when he resumes his lesson shows the second teacher (Maths?), not the right one.

Also, the new guy in the café, standing in front and to the the right of the counter, who is there to give the quest for the photo contest, I imagine (since I obtained the quest automatically, I'm not sure), has a strange interaction with May: he gives an scene number (=4, =6). Presumably, the current scene that is played for May in the café.

And I forgot something in my first post: I suppose someone has already mentioned that there is a problem with the item windows for the selections regarding watersports and the scene-skipping tool? I get a blank window, vaguely see-through, with an active selection over something I thus can't identify, and I press Enter to get the actual selections for the watersports.

Is there any way to get our current values for the new stats? (# of orgasms, experience with toys, anal sex, swallowing cum...)

And another (spoiler) question: are there any plans to use the fact that the janitor can take a picture of May if she let's him cum on her face and breasts?

Ah, also, I regret that May does not have the choice to repay the favour to her teacher after the third special college lession. Once she started masturbating behind her, it could have been interesting to have an option to go back and take care of matters herself. I mean, come on, she is usually passive in all lesbian experiences, and, here, the circumstances are perfect for her to finally take some initiative.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Can anybody help me? I would really like to try this game but when I first tried to play it I got a startup message
that I needed "RPGVXAce RTP". So I searched the net and find and installed RPGVXAce_RTP. Now when I start the game it tries to start but then closes down immediately. My computer has Windows 10 installed and I have played over 100 games on it. What to do !!???
Sorry Kinda hard to guess when it just closes without any message. Maybe a bit too aggressive firewall or Virus scanner?
I not running Win10 so I've no comparison but I should work on Win10 as well.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
If I'm not mistaken with another game, what I had to install was RPG Maker Engine - RTP100. I'm not sure if it is supposed to be the same thing or not, but in case it can help you...

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry Kinda hard to guess when it just closes without any message. Maybe a bit too aggressive firewall or Virus scanner?
I not running Win10 so I've no comparison but I should work on Win10 as well.
I don't have any Virus scanner or firewall. I just use the scanning in Malwarebytes to find maleware.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
If I'm not mistaken with another game, what I had to install was RPG Maker Engine - RTP100. I'm not sure if it is supposed to be the same thing or not, but in case it can help you...
Thank you i should try to install the complete RTP100

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
There is a problem with the scene of Jake's night visit after May has masturbated (with the toy): when he reaches her bed, she is clothed in her underwear, while the text at the end of the masturbation scene (and the opening one after when he is not there) explicitly says that she falls asleep naked.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Sorry, I missed this message (and the others) because I simply missed the fact there were additional pages... Yeah, I know, really smart...

And yes, it was the woman near the up-skirt event.

I guessed it would be so, but it never hurts to ask... ;)

Also, I have started the new version. Here are a few bugs I noticed:

Once May can walk naked... the message saying so is that she can go on the balcony to expose herself.

Also, the message about her being able to walk naked around the house is repeated everytime she crosses the separation between her mom's and her's bedroom.

When flashing panties to the science teacher (on Thursdays), the picture when he resumes his lesson shows the second teacher (Maths?), not the right one.

Also, the new guy in the café, standing in front and to the the right of the counter, who is there to give the quest for the photo contest, I imagine (since I obtained the quest automatically, I'm not sure), has a strange interaction with May: he gives an scene number (=4, =6). Presumably, the current scene that is played for May in the café.

And I forgot something in my first post: I suppose someone has already mentioned that there is a problem with the item windows for the selections regarding watersports and the scene-skipping tool? I get a blank window, vaguely see-through, with an active selection over something I thus can't identify, and I press Enter to get the actual selections for the watersports.

Is there any way to get our current values for the new stats? (# of orgasms, experience with toys, anal sex, swallowing cum...)

And another (spoiler) question: are there any plans to use the fact that the janitor can take a picture of May if she let's him cum on her face and breasts?

Ah, also, I regret that May does not have the choice to repay the favour to her teacher after the third special college lession. Once she started masturbating behind her, it could have been interesting to have an option to go back and take care of matters herself. I mean, come on, she is usually passive in all lesbian experiences, and, here, the circumstances are perfect for her to finally take some initiative.

(It's not a bug It a result of changes to the triggers I made in the last version.
It should only show up once when you're using an old version save. It save to ignore.)

(It is as designed will probably change that in the future releases.)

(Ah will take a look at that thanks.)

Also, the new guy in the café, standing in front a..

(Just a debug npc I used to debug a certain person's issue but forgot to remove in the 0.7.1 release.)

(I don't have any reports which indicate anyone having problems with the scene skipping or Fetish tools.
I never had any problem with these during my testing. I'll check it again to make sure.)

(They're actually not new stats, but they were actually hidden stats. I intend to make a function at some point so the player can view them)

(Maybe at some point. I had some idea about it, but haven't followed up on them yet.)

Regarding the 3rd scene. It had already become way longer then I had planned. Not that that's a bad thing.
It about the same size as the two previous teacher scenes combined and I really needed to round it up.

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Not really a big problem but could you maybe add a "Cancel" option to all Bus Signs?
currently City East is the only one with a real button.
At the Home & the City Center Sign you can close the menu with num_0
but on the College & the Beach Sign you get teleported to City Center if try to close the menu with num_0

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
(I don't have any reports which indicate anyone having problems with the scene skipping or Fetish tools.
I never had any problem with these during my testing. I'll check it again to make sure.)
Here are screenshots of the issue. Now that I checked several, I thought about testing the other items that had nothing to reveal (cellphone, swimsuits...), and the problem is, in fact, for every single (non-grayed) object in the Items section.

book-of-fetishes-1.jpg book-of-fetishes-2.jpg

As you can see, I suddenly get a "selection background" for an (apparently) empty section, and the main information from the options window displayed over it.

Eh, I just noticed that she is still listed as a "Shy and innocent student". "Shy" is already difficult to defend, but "innocent"... XD

And thank you for the other answers. I have nothing to add to them... :)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Here are screenshots of the issue. Now that I checked several, I thought about testing the other items that had nothing to reveal (cellphone, swimsuits...), and the problem is, in fact, for every single (non-grayed) object in the Items section.

View attachment 152818 View attachment 152819

As you can see, I suddenly get a "selection background" for an (apparently) empty section, and the main information from the options window displayed over it.

Eh, I just noticed that she is still listed as a "Shy and innocent student". "Shy" is already difficult to defend, but "innocent"... XD

And thank you for the other answers. I have nothing to add to them... :)

That's how it's suposse to work. That how the engine works.
You select the item and press enter to use the item on the selected character.
It might look a bit weird because normal only the npc would be selected.
But because there's a script it just looks a bit different

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
That's how it's suposse to work. That how the engine works.
You select the item and press enter to use the item on the selected character.
It might look a bit weird because normal only the npc would be selected.
But because there's a script it just looks a bit different
Okay. I don't understand completely, since I don't know how the engine works, and I still find it strange that the general stats are displayed over the white "selection background", but if it's not a bug, no problem... :)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Not really a big problem but could you maybe add a "Cancel" option to all Bus Signs?
currently City East is the only one with a real button.
At the Home & the City Center Sign you can close the menu with num_0
but on the College & the Beach Sign you get teleported to City Center if try to close the menu with num_0
Will do that. I had noticed that already. I Always use the escape key since it's faster then scrolling down to the cancel option, but I don't that it's working right now at all the bus stops. Anyways this is easily fixed.

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Will do that. I had noticed that already. I Always use the escape key since it's faster then scrolling down to the cancel option, but I don't that it's working right now at all the bus stops. Anyways this is easily fixed.
Since you mentioned the Escape Key I wanted to give it a try on a new Game and came across a weird bug.

On the first day, I walk from Center City to the Beach Sign
if I press there the Escape or num_0 button I get a buzzing Sound and the menu is not closing, forcing me to chose a station.

You can test it yourself with the attached save file.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Since you mentioned the Escape Key I wanted to give it a try on a new Game and came across a weird bug.

On the first day, I walk from Center City to the Beach Sign
if I press there the Escape or num_0 button I get a buzzing Sound and the menu is not closing, forcing me to chose a station.

You can test it yourself with the attached save file.
Yes I'm aware this is the case. It only possible to use escape key when there is a cancel option in this version.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
I got the patch for the battery headache and got the battieres. if i had to guess mother is going to be buzzing in the nite

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
@Crazybat
Could you imagine to take beasty in to the game? Enable/Disable. Perhaps accidentally. There is a dog in the park. She could stumble...

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes