jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
wow wow . on the clothes I like 3 if dark blue, 1 and 2. panties I like 2 white, 1 black would like 4 if it was black

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
I will prefer the second and last outfit

As for the underwear, I will prefer the second and last too as it will shows some of her pussy which makes her more hot.

Longbow64

Dec 5, 2017
Hello i have a issue with the full screen when i press f1 to tick the full screen option then ok and reboot game it goes full screen for a second then back to the small screen. Anyone know how to fix this?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello i have a issue with the full screen when i press f1 to tick the full screen option then ok and reboot game it goes full screen for a second then back to the small screen. Anyone know how to fix this?
Don't use it . Try F5 instead. The game included a script with a full screen scaler.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
I only created this angle to create a sort of competition between May and the waitress as a mean to escalate the events at the dinner. ;-)
That's not a bad idea, but the fact we don't know her reasons to be so desperate for money makes me feel bad for her. That's why I'd prefer if she was either depicted as self-conceited (wanting money to buy superficial stuff) or if there was a way to help her.
As for the lesbianism I don't want this to become the only focus.
so I added some more balance to the menu. That's one of the reasons I created 2 massage events (male/female).
Don't worry, you don't have to justify yourself about that. I was (half) joking about the fact it is impossible, in my opinion, to have too much lesbianism, but I agree that the game needs to be balanced about the character's experiences.

I really appreciated, by the way, that the two massages were slightly different. You did not just swap the masseurs and that's a nice touch.
As for the webcam event. I'm not finished with it yet. I'd like to add a few more at least. I've a couple of idea to expand on it. Obvious next step would be the use of some toys for example. Not conclusive yet at the moment tho.
I did not mean May's webcam event. I meant the waitress'. You could remove her from the storyline by having May help her start a webcam show (just by giving hints, or by starring in her first show, depending on how you want to manage it—and the time you want to invest). This way, you could add independant sex scenes, without May, to do something you (I insist on the "you" pronoun) would like to do for fun, but cannot integrate in the storyline (see my example about the FMM threesome: May is not in a position to have one because she currently is not in a relationship with two guys, only one [I will not count Adrian or the janitor for the time being] ). This could give you some creative freedom that storytelling sometimes hinders.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
I promised some screenshots from the potential new outfit and undies I'm thinking of. So here they are.
Anyways let me know what you think.
I like the top and the pink is a good colour, in my opinion, with her skin tone.

As for the bottom... Well, the hot pants (1), in black, are really nice-looking. True, the lack of upskirt potential is a bummer, but, on the other hand, it makes a true change in nature with the sexy dress, so it may be best. If you opt for a skirt, the denim one (5) has my preference, but I think it would be better in black too.

Concerning the underwear... Well, first, does she have to have underwear at this point?

But if she has to, my question should be a good indication that I would go for the see-through panties.

Or... they could be the exact same model, but as crotchless panties, if the game allows you to define them as such. She already has half-see-through panties, so I think it would not be out of character for her to make a bigger step than full-see-through (and you could have a new, improved, classroom scene where she would play with herself, either because she's bored or because she noticed the teacher peeking under her skirt [which, of course, means she would need to be wearing a skirt with those panties] and decides to tease them more).

TBCheese

Sep 30, 2017
Personally, I like outfit 5 (colored skirt might be nice, but normal denim works too) and underwear 4 (keep it pink).

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Ok I've narrowed my choice down for the new outfit to the side button skirt and the flare skirt.

Her panties are probably going to be the see thru one. So I made a screenshot of few combinations.
From the panties I like the black and pinkish the most.But I also like a bit of contrast so I don't think combining a black skirt with a pair of black panties is the best choice. I've added it to the example anyway.
They actually come in white as well but somehow the white are a lot less transparent and don't look as good as the others.

I also included an example using a darker denim skirt with black panties to create a bit of more contrast , but I think the lighter denim skirt will work just as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Concerning the panties' colour, I agree that black on black is not good. The pink one are perfectly good.

Just an idea: could it be possible to match the top's colour with the panties, preferably the top being the same magenta/fuchsia as the panties? I think it would work well as an outfit (black skirt, magenta top) and there would be some unity with the panties, instead of a three-colour scheme.

As for which skirt... I still have a preference for the denim side-button one, since it shows more of her legs in a general pose. On the other hand, if your examples are any indication, the flaring skirt is definitely the best for upskirts. Which leaves me conflicted... ;-)

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
A few weeks have passed since last update I'd like to give an update what I've been working on so far.

Next I've been working on restructuring/expanding the Christmas event. Went though the whole text and also added a "shaved" variant. But I'm also working on expanding this event added even more naughtier stuff!!
I've already created a decent amount of CG for this, but still need to actually write most of the text.

The Christmas even will be split into two parts. One part will be done at the photo studio while the other part will trigger as a dream. I was a suggestion someone had made at this thread and since it almost a year after the original event it though it was about time to do some work on it.

I think I've taken enough of your time so That's all for now.
That seems familiar. What a great idea that person had :) KIDDING!

Seriously, thank you for taking various feedback ideas and using them as you see fits into your version of the game.

Someone earlier mentioned about May's step-bro shouldn't be surprised when May is pantiless at the TV when he stole her panties in the first place. I have a partial idea about that that is not fully baked but it might lead to better ideas.

Instead of May automatically getting dressed on the days she has no panties, she has to go to the laundry room (like she did after one of the sister's lessons) where she picks up the underwear and goes up the stairs. As she does so, one of the other family members catches her and a scene appears depending on her stats.

It might rotate around each time or be random or whatever but sister might convince her to try walking about the house naked for the first time. Brother might ask for a better look or he will tell on her. The mother might continue getting closer to her daughter and a scene like the bathroom tub scene might work. Step-Dad could start a spanking scene which could continue to touching May or May touching her step-dad. That has the added benefit of getting step-dad involved more in the story.

Assuming at some point, we'll be able to have May decide at some point not to wear panties because she wants to (the line about her enjoying that too much in the current build seems to lead that way), this can be a series of scenes like the webcam is set up today. She'll show Mom or step-bro more if her shame or exhibition stats are below some number or will progress further with step-dad and his spanking/touching.

OK, so maybe I've thought about this more than I felt. Also, if this were to start, I think that it would have to start a lot sooner than where we are in the story now. This might almost be a parallel storyline and so might not work all that well with what you have already or what you have planned.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Instead of May automatically getting dressed on the days she has no panties, she has to go to the laundry room (like she did after one of the sister's lessons) where she picks up the underwear and goes up the stairs. As she does so, one of the other family members catches her and a scene appears depending on her stats.
I'm not sure it should happen at random times, nor should it always have a random element (who is involved), mainly, but not only, because I don't think there are enough scenes to allow it (how many times did her stepbrother steal her panties at this point of the story? four or five times? add a random element here and you'll risk never getting every possibility). So, I think it would be best, instead, for it to happen only when her stats are at certain values and go for a scripted scene specific to this point.

However, I definitely agree it is a good idea to make it a useful scene to change one, or even two situations. In my opinion, those should be convincing May to abandon panties, and kickstarting a stepfather side story. But I don't think spanking would be the right scene with her stepfather: it would be far too drastic a change (especially since it would be a butt-naked spanking, by definition).

So, to develop your idea, what I would suggest would be to have the following succession of "missing panties" scenes:
  • The first time after her stepbrother sneaks in to steal the panties would happen like you suggest, but she avoids being caught by a hair, forcing her to “retreat” and go commando. If we miss this for an update, that's not important.
  • The second time, she does not want to risk it and it happens according to the current script (she dresses immediately and go pantyless the rest of the day) with minimal changes in the inner monologue (to acknowledge why she does not go to the laundry room).
  • The third time (with the appropriate stat values), she would go downstairs again and be caught by her stepfather or stepbrother, either as a one-shot (stepbrother) or to start a new side story (stepfather). Missing this one through an update would be more problematic, but maybe a “bonus” scene of the stepbrother stealing the panties could be generated automatically on the first played night after the update if May's stats are too high and the third panty theft has already been executed.
  • She would again skip it completely for the fourth, for fear of being caught again (with good reason, since she gets caught every single time with my scenario ;)).
  • And the fifth time would occur only after she gets to go naked in the night through the house, and would involve Mia, convincing her to abandon wearing panties altogether. Like for the third one, a “bonus” panty theft scene would occur if the programmed scenes have already occurred (with a two- or three-night delay if the third time had also to be forced).

This way, it would be easier to integrate a side story about her missing panties. It would also allow Crazybat to give a little bit more substance to the panty thefts through one-shot interactions even if they cannot be integrated in the planned storyline, thus answering your own concerns over this issue.

What do you think?

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
I'm not sure it should happen at random times, nor should it always have a random element (who is involved), mainly, but not only, because I don't think there are enough scenes to allow it (how many times did her stepbrother steal her panties at this point of the story? four or five times? add a random element here and you'll risk never getting every possibility). So, I think it would be best, instead, for it to happen only when her stats are at certain values and go for a scripted scene specific to this point.

However, I definitely agree it is a good idea to make it a useful scene to change one, or even two situations. In my opinion, those should be convincing May to abandon panties, and kickstarting a stepfather side story. But I don't think spanking would be the right scene with her stepfather: it would be far too drastic a change (especially since it would be a butt-naked spanking, by definition).

So, to develop your idea, what I would suggest would be to have the following succession of "missing panties" scenes:
  • The first time after her stepbrother sneaks in to steal the panties would happen like you suggest, but she avoids being caught by a hair, forcing her to “retreat” and go commando. If we miss this for an update, that's not important.
  • The second time, she does not want to risk it and it happens according to the current script (she dresses immediately and go pantyless the rest of the day) with minimal changes in the inner monologue (to acknowledge why she does not go to the laundry room).
  • The third time (with the appropriate stat values), she would go downstairs again and be caught by her stepfather or stepbrother, either as a one-shot (stepbrother) or to start a new side story (stepfather). Missing this one through an update would be more problematic, but maybe a “bonus” scene of the stepbrother stealing the panties could be generated automatically on the first played night after the update if May's stats are too high and the third panty theft has already been executed.
  • She would again skip it completely for the fourth, for fear of being caught again (with good reason, since she gets caught every single time with my scenario ;)).
  • And the fifth time would occur only after she gets to go naked in the night through the house, and would involve Mia, convincing her to abandon wearing panties altogether. Like for the third one, a “bonus” panty theft scene would occur if the programmed scenes have already occurred (with a two- or three-night delay if the third time had also to be forced).

This way, it would be easier to integrate a side story about her missing panties. It would also allow Crazybat to give a little bit more substance to the panty thefts through one-shot interactions even if they cannot be integrated in the planned storyline, thus answering your own concerns over this issue.

What do you think?
Reading your response made me go back and read mine and I realized that I think that I was unclear as to when these scenes would trigger. In my head, these scenes would trigger in the last part of the day cycle (I can't recall if it is called evening or night in-game). Basically, May has spent the day without panties, when she goes to get dressed for sleeping, she says something today like "Glad Mom brought my clean clothes up here" and she gets dressed to sleep. In my head, the game would say something like "I have to get my clothes from the laundry room" where she would go downstairs and when she exits the room after picking up her clothes (but not changing until she is back in her room), a scene would then start similar to when her step-dad catches her after her sister gets her to tit-fuck their step-bro (?).

All that being said, I like where you are going with this. I do agree that random scenes like the one watching TV and not know which person will sit down would make my idea more frustrating. I'd like more scenes with the various family members in general but then we run into the "shaved/hairy image" issues as well as scene order related to other scenes that May has done.

By that, I mean that she has had sex with Gia and Daniel but since these scenes are not connected, she always seems surprised by whatever sexual behavior is happening.

Of course, none of this should be in CrazyBat's next release (or even in the one after that) as he's already got enough on his plate. I wa throwing out an idea that I hope CrazyBat likes and even if he doesn't use it, it helps inspire something similar.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Reading your response made me go back and read mine and I realized that I think that I was unclear as to when these scenes would trigger. In my head, these scenes would trigger in the last part of the day cycle (I can't recall if it is called evening or night in-game). Basically, May has spent the day without panties, when she goes to get dressed for sleeping, she says something today like "Glad Mom brought my clean clothes up here" and she gets dressed to sleep. In my head, the game would say something like "I have to get my clothes from the laundry room" where she would go downstairs and when she exits the room after picking up her clothes (but not changing until she is back in her room), a scene would then start similar to when her step-dad catches her after her sister gets her to tit-fuck their step-bro (?).
It's funny indeed. Basically, both times are valid and yours would make it easier to justify May going pantyless for the day. It could still be triggered by her stats, leading to sequences starting with her noting that her mom has not brought back her panties.

To go back to my suggestion of five different situations, the first and third would change to be like you say: she goes downstairs in the night (it happens prior to May going to bed, so at night) and gets caught. The second and fourth, her mother has brought back her laundry and, thus, she does not have to go in the laundry room. And the fifth (where I suggest Mia catches her and convinces her to stay pantyless) could indeed happen in the morning. I would set it at that time because, this way, Mia could challenge her sister to go commando voluntarily and enjoy the experience, justifying why it would lead to May deciding to stop wearing panties altogether.
Of course, none of this should be in CrazyBat's next release (or even in the one after that) as he's already got enough on his plate. I was throwing out an idea that I hope CrazyBat likes and even if he doesn't use it, it helps inspire something similar.
I agree completely. After all, he is the one working on this, not us... ;)

Reactions: Pt Data

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It's funny indeed. Basically, both times are valid and yours would make it easier to justify May going pantyless for the day. It could still be triggered by her stats, leading to sequences starting with her noting that her mom has not brought back her panties.

To go back to my suggestion of five different situations, the first and third would change to be like you say: she goes downstairs in the night (it happens prior to May going to bed, so at night) and gets caught. The second and fourth, her mother has brought back her laundry and, thus, she does not have to go in the laundry room. And the fifth (where I suggest Mia catches her and convinces her to stay pantyless) could indeed happen in the morning. I would set it at that time because, this way, Mia could challenge her sister to go commando voluntarily and enjoy the experience, justifying why it would lead to May deciding to stop wearing panties altogether.

I agree completely. After all, he is the one working on this, not us... ;)
I've read the whole discussion and the suggestions. Might be some things in there I could use at some point.
But as you have already mentioned I've got plenty of work on my plate already atm. Still I always appreciate getting feedback and suggestions.

Reactions: Pt Data
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes