Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
someone one 0.7.1 save game?
pls
Be more specific please? From around which stage do you want a save game? Or do you just need a save game to view all the scenes? If it's the later it's no use since there's no replay function of scene's in game yet.

Reactions: KodokuAi

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Got very grindy at some point. Anyhow now that my shame is 0. Is there anything new to do? I can't seem to find new scenes at the moment. Newest thing I found is to get caught by janitor and well, have a show-off.
If I may, I think you missed the second scene with the Janitor, where it's a little bit more than a show-off.

gergo

Jul 30, 2017
Be more specific please? From around which stage do you want a save game? Or do you just need a save game to view all the scenes? If it's the later it's no use since there's no replay function of scene's in game yet.
0.7.1 from the beginning of the update

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
0.7.1 from the beginning of the update
That save comes with the package. Save3 starts around the point for new content for version 0.7.x.
In case you overwritten it there are backups of all included saves in the saves directory.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Here's a small update on the development.

So I've finally finished the extended/improved "Christmas" a while ago. All in all it took a lot more time then I'd have liked.
In the end the extended version of this event has about 60ish CG total and a lot of text. That 60ish GC (about 22 new not counting the ones used for the animation) is even without counting the ones I used to reflect the state of May's pubic hair.

All in all this event, or should I say 2? since I split it, ended up being the largest in game so far.
I've added a replay function for this event so players who have already seen the first part of this event can replay it.
The second part will trigger automatically in case you've already completed the first.

Afterward you will be able to replay both part separately or together and depending on May's state you 're allowed to choice which version. (Shaved/Non-shaved) I still need to do some work for that last option to work tho.

Next to that I've finished the first stage of the new exhibitionist quest introduced in the last version.
I've plans for a few more stages with which would eventually lead to more daring and naught stuff! At least that's the idea ;-)
If I still have time enough I might add another stage , since we're doing catch up with this quest line.

Next to that I've (Finally!) added the first small event for the gym instructor job. It will feature a person you might recognize from another game.
I've also added a new small event with May to the second stage of the waitress job and have plans for one more that will be the last one.

At this moment I'm working on a new quite big event in which Gina and May get the opportunity to spend some time at Gina's house.
I've created around 30 CG for this event and it's still work in progress . I hope I'll be able to finish this before the end of the month.

I had plans for another event at Gina's house after this one however I've doubts If I'll be able to pull it off before the next release, so I probably decide it will have to wait for the next release.

After that I'll have to decide which events I'll be able add to the game before the next release.
Thinks I'm thinking about right now are:

- 2nd stage of exhibition contest
- Final event Waitress job
- Second event gym instructor job
- Continuation of one of the previous event trains.

Al in all I expect the total amount of new events might end up a bit lower then previous releases since a couple of the new ones are quite big.I'll just have to see how it ends up eventually.

Last edited:

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Is there guide for what to do when you go with no panties? And if i choose not to take panties at night, does that delay the event or is it lost opportunity?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is there guide for what to do when you go with no panties? And if i choose not to take panties at night, does that delay the event or is it lost opportunity?
Just a lost opportunity. They're actually hits in the event guide inside the event guide directory.

Mar 3, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity — is the game I recommend here, gentlemen. I looked into it, and from very start experience feels much similar.

And sir Crazybat, you could perhaps use it for thought experiment.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes