Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there an android port for this? Looks pretty good but that's my only way of playing atm.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
is it me, am I dumb? I am playing 0.7.1 and the game says she need a more revealing bathing suit. At the shop there is just the "Back"-option, which means no new clothes and no bikini. ??? Any ideas, please?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
is it me, am I dumb? I am playing 0.7.1 and the game says she need a more revealing bathing suit. At the shop there is just the "Back"-option, which means no new clothes and no bikini. ??? Any ideas, please?
When does she say that? There's no bikini sold in the shop. There's a sports swimsuit but It only shows up when her shame is 91 or lower, but I think that not mentioned anywhere so might need to clear that up. If that what you meant at least.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
When does she say that? There's no bikini sold in the shop. There's a sports swimsuit but It only shows up when her shame is 91 or lower, but I think that not mentioned anywhere so might need to clear that up. If that what you meant at least.
Thanks, this might be the reason. I've played your game long time ago and had not much trouble advancing, actually it seems that there were quite some changes (where is the café where she used to work? No more running?). But as I'm not at 91 yet I will takke some time, hope I get it down soon. Like your game!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys Version 0.8 is here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Use savefile4 if you have already played version 0.7. or use your own save game. ( I recom using a savegame in which May's shame not lower then around 44)

If you have already played the first part of the Photo contest the quest log will be messed up and will not be properly updated.
So you might miss the location hints. (For the first one go the the gym dressing room at the college!) The save I've provided will not have this problem. This is due to how the Questlog script saves it's data in savefiles.

@UncleVT Would you be so kind to update the OP and promote the thread for me again? Thank you!

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
cannot start

Did i end up with a broken archive?
I have no problem with the 0.8 Version. Must be on your end.

Edit: Rather obvious question, do you have the right Run Time Pack (RTP) installed ? The error message indicates you dont. you can google and download it for free.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Issues I found so far:
- it does not seem to be possible to check the 4th swimsuit event in the recollection or do the Gina visit with text speed set to Instant
- when doing the Gina visit on a Sunday morning, you end up at the bus station on a Monday morning except you are not able to go to any classes or do any events that skip time, using the day switcher cheat item thingy is a workaround

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017

Can you please do a German translation? It doesn't matter if you translate the texts with googel translators! (I really want to play it, but unfortunately English is not my strength! : (

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Issues I found so far:
- it does not seem to be possible to check the 4th swimsuit event in the recollection or do the Gina visit with text speed set to Instant
- when doing the Gina visit on a Sunday morning, you end up at the bus station on a Monday morning except you are not able to go to any classes or do any events that skip time, using the day switcher cheat item thingy is a workaround
Thaxs for reporting them. The 4th swimsuit event should have already been unlocked if you have already finished it. Still it might be buggy with older versions saves. Are the other swimsuit events unlocked or are they this all locked? You can use save4 if you want to view both version.

I'll look into the monday bug after the Gina event. I expected to raise some bugs. I never tested the game with text speed instant, but my guess is that some of the scripts might not like it. I'll see if I can reproduce it, but I might not be able to fix it if it's script related.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes