Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So what is new in this update?
Got the christmas event, did the 2 stages of the photo contest, new nursing and teacher events, met that woman at the gym and judged her outfit. Anything i missed?
The new event with Gina? It should trigger at 40 shame or lower. Look at the event Guide in the Event guide directory for tips on how to trigger the new events, but I'd say you've found them all.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hmm, seems I'm stuck in bed?
Ok looks buggy. Never say that one. Is this just after a event or something?
Do you have a savegame from just before this hapnned perhaps? Is so could you upload it? So I can have a look at it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
God this game would be SO much better in renpy. Curse all the devs that use rpg maker.
Sod off. Renpy should die in the fires of hell a million times over.

Take Devin's life... awesome game in rpgm, shitty and completely ruined in ren'py. Fuck renpy is like watching an anime movie, rgpm makes it a game. Loving being able to run around and look for secret or hidden things instead of just holding the mouse / enter key for a million years.

@cazybat
After I got the message about going to Gina's the days got screwed up from the night after I got the message.
On the first play through with my old save, I got the message on Wednesday morning and went to the bus stop and selected the Go to Gina's. Nothing happened. Carried on as normal for the rest of the day went to sleep and woke up on Thursday with no notification of the day and could not go to any classes.

Used your save that came with it and got the message on a thursday morning. Same thing happened on the friday morning. No notification of it being friday or classes. Not able to go to school. I rushed through the friday and went to Gina's on the saturday, this time it worked and everything was fine after that.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This game is absolutely abysmal, honest. Can't even windowed mode this laggy piece of garbage. Nothing I love more than laggy games that force nsfw fullscreen that freezes and you can't tab out of. Its really impressive the dev managed to make it this many updates with a game this poorly made.
Or may you should learn to rtfm and press F5 to get it out of full screen and spend some money upgrading your pc instead of whining like a little biatch.

Nothing wrong with the performance of this.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ok looks buggy. Never say that one. Is this just after a event or something?
Do you have a savegame from just before this hapnned perhaps? Is so could you upload it? So I can have a look at it.
It happens when waking up after Jack jerking off at night.
edit: I always started with old saves from previous versions.

Or may you should learn to rtfm and press F5 to get it out of full screen and spend some money upgrading your pc instead of whining like a little biatch.

Also didn't work for me though, had to change the game.ini to Fullscreen=0
Performance was fine here, no issues with that.

Reactions: dav121

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
spend some money upgrading your pc instead of whining like a little biatch.

I dont think its a hardware problem, i have a i7, GTX960 4GB, 16GB RAM and its sometimes very laggy, most times in the city center with the cars, sometimes it runs without any problem.

A few other RPGM-Games have the same problem

Reactions: dav121

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
My game softlocked after doing Gina event (going to her house) on wednesday. I'm now on thursday morning, when i try to work anywhere May says she need to go to college, but when i try to enter college it says there are no classes, so i can't do anything.

EDIT: Actually this still happens even if i dont go to Gina house.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Speaking of performance, if I remember correctly, previous versions of the game would run at 60/120 fps and always make my fans spin at maximum, now this update runs at ~40 fps but the fans don't spin - I much prefer that actually

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I playede it a long time ago, liked it a lot and picked it up recently. There are a lot of changes, and there was a question already asked and answered above. Tanning at the beach it says she needs a more revealing outfit to progess, but it can't be bought at the shop. I remember that from my first playthrougha nd there was no problem at all to get it. The answer above does not put it clear to me what to do. Lower shame to 91 and then it will appear at the shop? It would be less confusing if she could buy it and then not put it on due to the shame stat. And other than before I have no idea how to start the café job, and the running seems to have gone as well. So at first sight there seems to be less to do than in earlier versions, but I will try some more and see what comes up. Could you just please clarify the tanning path a bit?

EDIT: got ahead a bit. I did not remember that the game was so repetetive and grindy. I am a bit taken aback, after more than two hours gameplaywith very little progress in the story/character I am getting impatient. E.g. the job at the closing store - I did it about five to seven times, it was a clickfest with no change. Not so super-entertaining so far.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
I don't have problems running the game, im using a 3rd gen i5 3570 3.4 GHz quad core, 24 gigs of ddr 3 mem, gt 730 4gb video card pci e. I know this aint up to date but it runs a lot of the games here pretty good

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i have 5 years old cheap laptop and it runs smooth AF.

from 0.8:
-two photoshoots, bra-panties and nude.
-photoshoot- Christmas.
-gym - nude big boobs lady
-cafe - two events - redbikini lady and myself

anything i missed ? :)

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
i have 5 years old cheap laptop and it runs smooth AF.

from 0.8:
-two photoshoots, bra-panties and nude.
-photoshoot- Christmas.
-gym - nude big boobs lady
-cafe - two events - redbikini lady and myself

anything i missed ? :)
Event with Gina

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Can't really find anything in this tread about it, but how do you get the sexy top and skirt for the exhibition event on the balcony? It's not in the shop.
I'm currently at;

Shame: 77
Confidence: 9
Exhibition: 9
Corruption: 0

Also don't really know how to increase corruption.

Anyone that could help me out?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
isma:
-clothing shop
-gym
-bodyguard at the beach
-events at home (dress differently at specific times)
-let the neighbor spy at you
-school events with the stupid student think his name is daniel
-at some point - coffee shop as waitress
-library

try all of em one must let u get corruption every time.
some more events will help u once like photoshoot etc

Can't really find anything in this tread about it, but how do you get the sexy top and skirt for the exhibition event on the balcony? It's not in the shop.
I'm currently at;

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Sod off. Renpy should die in the fires of hell a million times over.

Take Devin's life... awesome game in rpgm, shitty and completely ruined in ren'py. Fuck renpy is like watching an anime movie, rgpm makes it a game. Loving being able to run around and look for secret or hidden things instead of just holding the mouse / enter key for a million years.

@cazybat
After I got the message about going to Gina's the days got screwed up from the night after I got the message.
On the first play through with my old save, I got the message on Wednesday morning and went to the bus stop and selected the Go to Gina's. Nothing happened. Carried on as normal for the rest of the day went to sleep and woke up on Thursday with no notification of the day and could not go to any classes.

Used your save that came with it and got the message on a thursday morning. Same thing happened on the friday morning. No notification of it being friday or classes. Not able to go to school. I rushed through the friday and went to Gina's on the saturday, this time it worked and everything was fine after that.

Ok thanxs. I'll try to reproduce it. I think it may have something to do with the fact that the day passes.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
My game softlocked after doing Gina event (going to her house) on wednesday. I'm now on thursday morning, when i try to work anywhere May says she need to go to college, but when i try to enter college it says there are no classes, so i can't do anything.

EDIT: Actually this still happens even if i dont go to Gina house.
Thaxs for the save I'll have a look at it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm currently at;

You can buy the clothes when May's shame is 75 or below. May's corruption will raise from certain events, but it has no real function in the game at this moment yet.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes