Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Can you please do a German translation? It doesn't matter if you translate the texts with googel translators! (I really want to play it, but unfortunately English is not my strength! : (
Sorry, but I don't see how that's possible. It already cost a huge amount of time to get it done in English. Although I can understand german pretty well I don't see myself writing it. Even If I could I simply don't have the time to translate all the text in the game. So I'm sorry, but I don't see this happening/

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I love this game but the performance of it on my PC is very poor. I don't understand I've played lots of other rpgm games and they never run as slowly as this one, sigh.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Sorry, but I don't see how that's possible. It already cost a huge amount of time to get it done in English. Although I can understand german pretty well I don't see myself writing it. Even If I could I simply don't have the time to translate all the text in the game. So I'm sorry, but I don't see this happening/
Can't you copy the whole text and paste it into the googel translator? Or is it not possible to copy everything at once?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Thaxs for reporting them. The 4th swimsuit event should have already been unlocked if you have already finished it. Still it might be buggy with older versions saves. Are the other swimsuit events unlocked or are they this all locked? You can use save4 if you want to view both version.

I'll look into the monday bug after the Gina event. I expected to raise some bugs. I never tested the game with text speed instant, but my guess is that some of the scripts might not like it. I'll see if I can reproduce it, but I might not be able to fix it if it's script related.
My original save had all of the swimsuit events not unlocked for some reason, I used your save4 to check it and it was impossible to select the version (shaved, bush) with text speed set to instant

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
RPGM is sometimes a bit laggy, in longe szenes should be a few savepoints.
The xmas photoshot dream was for me, holding CTRL for around a half hour (to the end i was afraid he fuck May too)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Can you please do a German translation? It doesn't matter if you translate the texts with googel translators! (I really want to play it, but unfortunately English is not my strength! : (
Ooooor, now hear me out, you use the game to sharpen your english skills. Stuff you are interested in helps you to learn easier and yes i know that you are not in school but beeing able to understand english better helps you with all these nice games here.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I downloaded the update and it went into widescren instead of windowed like i usually do, is it possible to change it back?

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
This game is absolutely abysmal, honest. Can't even windowed mode this laggy piece of garbage. Nothing I love more than laggy games that force nsfw fullscreen that freezes and you can't tab out of. Its really impressive the dev managed to make it this many updates with a game this poorly made.

Reactions: dav121

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So what is new in this update?
Got the christmas event, did the 2 stages of the photo contest, new nursing and teacher events, met that woman at the gym and judged her outfit. Anything i missed?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
On my PC i can play X4 on high, but this game is sometimes slow, very ssssslllloooowwww
My Pc is 5 Years old and runs this without any problems. I think some PC's in combination with others software + Special DLL to use higher resolution gives problems on some PC's. I only have one PC to test this out tho.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This game is absolutely abysmal, honest. Can't even windowed mode this laggy piece of garbage. Nothing I love more than laggy games that force nsfw fullscreen that freezes and you can't tab out of. Its really impressive the dev managed to make it this many updates with a game this poorly made.
Did you read the introduction at all? Try using the F5 , F6 keys to change the window/resolution. Just because it doesn't run well on your system doesn't mean it doesn't works for everyone. I mean there're dozen of people playing this without any issue's.

The engine I use does have it limitations and some people have experienced poor performance.

Reactions: Naxos
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes