maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
Depends on what you're expectations are . They're two events with mother daughter with some touching in one nothing too hardcore yet? ;-)
i suppose that it will be interesting route to make it possible for main heroine have sex with mother and sisters in dominant way if corrupted and in submissive way if not corrupted enough.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I am unable to get the batteries for the mom in the current version of the game on here. Every time I have May go to the store near the beach, it always gives me the option of nothing when she goes to the cashier. I thought this was due to her shame not being low enough or needing to start a new game, but the issue has still persisted despite lowering her shame below 60 and starting a new game. It seems odd that I cannot do the event in this version since I was able to do it in the 6.0 version.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Just came across a game breaking bug that shows up if you have sex with Gina and then meet up with June while working as a lifeguard.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I am unable to get the batteries for the mom in the current version of the game on here. Every time I have May go to the store near the beach, it always gives me the option of nothing when she goes to the cashier. I thought this was due to her shame not being low enough or needing to start a new game, but the issue has still persisted despite lowering her shame below 60 and starting a new game. It seems odd that I cannot do the event in this version since I was able to do it in the 6.0 version.
Which version are you using? The code for this event was changes in version 7.0.
0.7 is bugged. This should be fixed in this version 0.7.1 unless there's a new bug that I'm unaware off.
Any chance you could upload a save game so I can have a look?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Just came across a game breaking bug that shows up if you have sex with Gina and then meet up with June while working as a lifeguard.
Could you explain into more detail please? What exactly happens.
There was a bug with the June event in which the picture stayed on screen if may's shame wasn't low enough.

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
There was a bug with the June event in which the picture stayed on screen if may's shame wasn't low enough.
hello maybe tou need some donation for mother daughter plot line? is possible for ya?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
An error box pops up during the second event with June, causing the game to crash. I had the shame level down to 66 before I entered the event.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
An error box pops up during the second event with June, causing the game to crash. I had the shame level down to 66 before I entered the event.
I just run both event several times, but I didn't experience any crash during the event.
I'm unable to reproduce this issue at this time.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Ok I've narrowed my choice down for the new outfit to the side button skirt and the flare skirt.

Her panties are probably going to be the see thru one. So I made a screenshot of few combinations.
From the panties I like the black and pinkish the most.But I also like a bit of contrast so I don't think combining a black skirt with a pair of black panties is the best choice. I've added it to the example anyway.
They actually come in white as well but somehow the white are a lot less transparent and don't look as good as the others.

I also included an example using a darker denim skirt with black panties to create a bit of more contrast , but I think the lighter denim skirt will work just as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will agree with your choice of outfit too, CrazyBat

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
CrazyBat,
i am just wondering that you could also expand the morning shower event by allowing May to leave her shower room unlocked & she is masturbating at that moment which got caught by her stepbrother or stepfather. This could cause a trigger from either of them

And yes, I would like to agree with the rest of the people that the panties steal event should be expanded in a way that it caught the rest of the family members attention or you could also have May waking up the next time her stepbrother went in her room to steal her panties.

I would love to see this two event to be explored.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
CrazyBat,
i am just wondering that you could also expand the morning shower event by allowing May to leave her shower room unlocked & she is masturbating at that moment which got caught by her stepbrother or stepfather. This could cause a trigger from either of them

And yes, I would like to agree with the rest of the people that the panties steal event should be expanded in a way that it caught the rest of the family members attention or you could also have May waking up the next time her stepbrother went in her room to steal her panties.

I would love to see this two event to be explored.
It's certainly a viable and possible angle I'll keep in mind. Other way around would work too I think.
May catching her stepdad or something like that. I'll need to round up a lot of other angles before I can even think about implementing something like this.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
It's certainly a viable and possible angle I'll keep in mind. Other way around would work too I think.
May catching her stepdad or something like that. I'll need to round up a lot of other angles before I can even think about implementing something like this.
Looking forward to the next update.

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
first "Fountain Of Mana" and now this game. Loving this. Hopefully will find more this type of tease games. (tried "Naked Order" but it was utterly off-mark for me)

Although this game has more "western" presence and goes into direction I might not like.
:/ The whole cheerleader event was already "bleh.. not my cup of tea"

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
first "Fountain Of Mana" and now this game. Loving this. Hopefully will find more this type of tease games. (tried "Naked Order" but it was utterly off-mark for me)
Glad your enjoying it. The teasing is a part of what I'm trying to achieve with this game.

Some games I've played allowed you to walk around naked in the game from the start.
And in most cases there was zero reaction from any npc's or event that reacted to the fact you were naked.
That made the whole feature boring any utterly pointless to me.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Dev, will it be possible to change May hairstyle to add more corruption in the future?
As much as I would like it there will be not be an option for the player to choice the hairstyle.
For the same reason I decided not to choose her panties or pubic hair it simply adds too much overhead and would be implemented at the cost of addition content.

That said that doesn't mean I might change her hairstyle at some point during an event.
Or change her hairstyle maybe at a certain point, but there're no plans for that atm.

Reactions: Agent Cooper

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
I would like to point out that the "other way around" would indeed be really interesting. After all, May is quite corrupted at this point, so going from being an exhibitionnist to being a Peeping Tom (Peeping Tam?) could be an interesting twist and it would be the logical evolution from what her sister had her doing with her stepbrother: what she did with him at the insistence of Mia would now be done with Jake of her own volition. And, of course, this could lead to purposeful actions (entering the bathroom, exposing herself in more compromising situations than the sofa...) to have things go further.

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Got very grindy at some point. Anyhow now that my shame is 0. Is there anything new to do? I can't seem to find new scenes at the moment. Newest thing I found is to get caught by janitor and well, have a show-off.

In restaurant I serve in bikini and have wardrobe malfunction now and then.
Been at spa.
Had "taste test" at "special lessons" and internal discovery with medical tool.
Been naked in my house and chilled on couch.
Hmm... dunno what else mention that is "end-game" near...

Reactions: Sam39

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Got very grindy at some point. Anyhow now that my shame is 0. Is there anything new to do? I can't seem to find new scenes at the moment. Newest thing I found is to get caught by janitor and well, have a show-off.

In restaurant I serve in bikini and have wardrobe malfunction now and then.
Been at spa.
Had "taste test" at "special lessons" and internal discovery with medical tool.
Been naked in my house and chilled on couch.
Hmm... dunno what else mention that is "end-game" near...
There no use for lowing shame to less then 40 atm since there's nothing new after that.
you have finished all the content present in the current version.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes