jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
when i got the version to fix the battery problem am now stuck with a small screen.
Wondering where the 3 spots r for the photo contest r. looked for them every where. im at week 6 day 2.
shame at 62, confidence 16, corruption 5, sex experiences 4, exhibitionism 19. these quest r green. first day , best friend, visit the gym ,helping mom , public exposure , new clothes , job at gym , job at cafe, got these im working on daniel , webcam , outdoor exposure, photo contest. am i missing something? at the bus stop, city east u cant go to . is that for later ?

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
when i got the version to fix the battery problem am now stuck with a small screen.
Wondering where the 3 spots r for the photo contest r. looked for them every where. im at week 6 day 2.
shame at 62, confidence 16, corruption 5, sex experiences 4, exhibitionism 19. these quest r green. first day , best friend, visit the gym ,helping mom , public exposure , new clothes , job at gym , job at cafe, got these im working on daniel , webcam , outdoor exposure, photo contest. am i missing something? at the bus stop, city east u cant go to . is that for later ?
As far as I understood, the photo contest consists of a single mission right now once you bought the phone: sending the breast photo to apply to the contest. The city spots will be added in a further patch.

As for City East, you need to go to the beach and City East by foot to activate the bus stops there. City East is reached at the right end of the street going in front of the library.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
got the east city. the boob shot i havnt been able to do. thought i had bought the phone and when i checked it wasnt there and when i went back to store couldnt buy one

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
took a screen shot. it showing 2 problems i have. one i dont have the new phone and 2 the screen size is small and cant make it bigger. went to the store and bought a new phone i thought. went back and couldnt get one coming of age phone.png

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
got the east city. the boob shot i havnt been able to do. thought i had bought the phone and when i checked it wasnt there and when i went back to store couldnt buy one

took a screen shot. it showing 2 problems i have. one i dont have the new phone and 2 the screen size is small and cant make it bigger. went to the store and bought a new phone i thought. went back and couldnt get one View attachment 153810
You actually don't get a smartphone in your inventory. After you bought the phone just go back to May rooms.
There should be a spot you can interact with. This should also be a message in your quest log.

As stated by Daulas that's the last part of this Quest for this version. There's also a message after you made the photo inside May's room. Did you try using the F5/F6 keys to change the windowsize?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat
Could you imagine to take beasty in to the game? Enable/Disable. Perhaps accidentally. There is a dog in the park. She could stumble...
There's is no dog model in the game, so that would be impossible. I not a big fan of stuff with dogs anyway.
That said I think there's unicorn model available, so I might add something involving that if I ever get it to work properly and can find the time for it.

Reactions: Hlextor

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
There's is no dog model in the game, so that would be impossible. I not a big fan of stuff with dogs anyway.
That said I think there's unicorn model available, so I might add something involving that if I ever get it to work properly and can find the time for it.
What would it be? The pusher in City East giving her some hallucinogenic drug and her imagining getting it on with a unicorn? A little too shady for me if actually done, but funny to imagine. ;)

Oh, speaking of "shady"... I have to say that I am a little bit uncomfortable with the other waitress' desperation for tips. I don't know about other players, but, in my game, May has more than 2,000G (I never miss a job opportunity, so I can easily get more than 400G per week even with the non-paying activities [Daniel, special college...]—I can tell you that buying the phone was a no-brainer, and I even allowed myself the luxury of going to the massage parlour three times after the free-voucher session to test both male and female masseurs and a repeat for each of them), I don't feel right trying to get more tips knowing she gets less as a consequence when I don't particularly need it (except for the shame benefit, obviously). Of course, she could just be really greedy (in which case, too bad for her, but then I'd like for it be clearer), but she appears more to be in dire straits and, since it is obvious that the waitress job won't pay for the tuitions in the game, I have to say I find the situation a little bit unpalatable.

So, in addition to a possible agreement to share May's salary with her (yeah, I know, I'm soft-hearted), I'd suggest she should be included in other activities.

The first that comes to my mind, chronologically speaking, would be for her to have the need for an assistant at the gym, which could lead to some interesting dual yoga/fitness poses (and shower/locker room scenes... or even after-work action in the training room). The second could be to join her on the webcam channel (it earns 55G for the full monty, so a lesbian show would certainly earn more even after being split), and the third could be the probably incoming strip-tease job (May could get it first, and then the manager could ask if she knew a girl ready to dance too). All this could constitute an interesting storyline between both girls, going from hostile to friendly, and then friendly-with-benefits. (there could be a special photoshoot session with Gina as well, and a special webcam one with Mia in addition, or Daniel)

And, if not that, at least, they could have a conversation where she learns the clothes shop is hiring, since May is no longer working there (if I remember the salary correctly, it pays a little bit less than the tips, but more than without, with the added benefit of being more stable and, since she is an NPC and not even a student, she may work twice per day). You could still have the special final event in the shop by having her calling in sick and the shop manager asking May to fill for her just this once.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
What would it be? The pusher in City East giving her some hallucinogenic drug and her imagining getting it on with a unicorn? A little too shady for me if actually done, but funny to imagine. ;)

Oh, speaking of "shady"... I have to say that I am a little bit uncomfortable with the other waitress' desperation for tips. I don't know about other players, but, in my game, May has more than 2,000G (I never miss a job opportunity, so I can easily get more than 400G per week even with the non-paying activities [Daniel, special college...]—I can tell you that buying the phone was a no-brainer, and I even allowed myself the luxury of going to the massage parlour three times after the free-voucher session to test both male and female masseurs and a repeat for each of them), I don't feel right trying to get more tips knowing she gets less as a consequence when I don't particularly need it (except for the shame benefit, obviously). Of course, she could just be really greedy (in which case, too bad for her, but then I'd like for it be clearer), but she appears more to be in dire straits and, since it is obvious that the waitress job won't pay for the tuitions in the game, I have to say I find the situation a little bit unpalatable.

So, in addition to a possible agreement to share May's salary with her (yeah, I know, I'm soft-hearted), I'd suggest she should be included in other activities.

The first that comes to my mind, chronologically speaking, would be for her to have the need for an assistant at the gym, which could lead to some interesting dual yoga/fitness poses (and shower/locker room scenes... or even after-work action in the training room). The second could be to join her on the webcam channel (it earns 55G for the full monty, so a lesbian show would certainly earn more even after being split), and the third could be the probably incoming strip-tease job (May could get it first, and then the manager could ask if she knew a girl ready to dance too). All this could constitute an interesting storyline between both girls, going from hostile to friendly, and then friendly-with-benefits. (there could be a special photoshoot session with Gina as well, and a special webcam one with Mia in addition, or Daniel)

And, if not that, at least, they could have a conversation where she learns the clothes shop is hiring, since May is no longer working there (if I remember the salary correctly, it pays a little bit less than the tips, but more than without, with the added benefit of being more stable and, since she is an NPC and not even a student, she may work twice per day). You could still have the special final event in the shop by having her calling in sick and the shop manager asking May to fill for her just this once.
Thank you for your thoughts, but I think you're overthinking it a bit. The money in game is currently not balanced at all. It doesn't have much use at this moment expect for buying certain stuff. I don't even know were it will end up in the end.
I'll probably need to do some balancing at some point. On the other hand I don't want hard so that people have to grind money to get to do some things. The game is grindy enough already.

I only added the college fee thing to introduce at least some kind of motivator for May to get better and kinkier jobs ;-)
It's probably a lame/cheap overused concept. And I don't think I'm a good story teller so I think it's better to focus on things I think I can do better then to put a lot of time and effort into trying to create some sort of believable story which will in the end will make no sense anyway.

I've been thinking to put a in a scene with the co-worker, but there are already plenty of lesbian scene's in the game.
I might add one at some point anyway and maybe have her play a role in some other events.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
on the Daniel quests r they worth doing? I have done only the 1st one so far.
If you want to see a couple of sex events with Daniel fur sure. Most of the quests only involve talking to him a bit at the right spot, so I won't take that much of your time anyways.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
If you want to see a couple of sex events with Daniel fur sure. Most of the quests only involve talking to him a bit at the right spot, so I won't take that much of your time anyways.
ok ty for the info. Daniel would add a bit of a change

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Before I start with my answer, I remembered a tiny detail: shouldn't the coastguard/masseur's name be Adrian, and not Adrain?
Thank you for your thoughts, but I think you're overthinking it a bit.
Impossible. I never overthink things. Overthinking is a myth created by those who fear the true power of thoroughness... ;)
The money in game is currently not balanced at all. It doesn't have much use at this moment expect for buying certain stuff. I don't even know were it will end up in the end.
The money is not the issue. It's the portrayal of the co-worker.

About the money:
I am not complaining about having 2,000G, nor am I saying it should be improved to pay the tuition fees. While I agree it could maybe be a little bit less flowing, this is clearly not the kind of game where one wants to have to grind to get enough money to continue the story (also, I'm probably to blame for how much I have, notably because I missed the flyer job and did not want to start a third time just to synchronise it with the other jobs).

And while the tuition "blackmail" is quite cliché, let's be honest: we are not playing Coming of Age for its perfectly realistic portrayal of the corruption of a young woman... ;)
So, this is an obvious plot to move the story forward and I'm perfectly fine with it (after all, I did suggest that you use it to introduce the strip-tease job). I don't complain about it. I just said that the only reason the café job could be considered a necessity for May would be if she had to get a loan to pay for her tuition, which is not a thing in the game, and actually should not become one (since it would remove the pseudo-blackmail story thread).

As a consequence, the café job is optional for our character, while the other waitress appears to actually need it to live decently, which is why I would prefer for her character to be either less desperate / more greedy, or to have some interactions to help her allowing us (or perhaps only me) to feel we are not stealing money from the needy whereas we ourselves are actually pretty well-off (or using this money for really superficial things).

And I actually would prefer the second option, since it would portray May as less self-centered and her corruption less destructive.
I've been thinking to put a in a scene with the co-worker, but there are already plenty of lesbian scene's in the game.
I might add one at some point anyway and maybe have her play a role in some other events.
I can understand the "too many lesbian scenes". I disagree with the notion there could actually be too much of them, but it's true that May's sexual experiences are greatly unbalanced in favor of lesbianism.

In that case, I refer you to my suggestion about the clothes shop job, which would lead to the waitress disappearing from the picture while still dealing with the issue of her money trouble.

As an alternative to the clothes shop job, she could also have a discussion with May leading to her creating her own webcam channel. She would thus earn money while being completely independant from May, allowing you here again to remove her as a recurring female characters, when you have already quite a lot to manage (and doing so while closing a storyline, not letting it frustratingly dangling).

In fact, the webcam show, now that I think about it, could even allow you some parallel scenes similar to the cheerleader ones (but with more freedom), which would be a bonus for you to change pace when you are tired of dealing with May's sexual antics. For example, she may include a guy (or two... why not the café's customers) in her show, and May, learning about it, would log in to watch it: still no interaction, and you could add any kind of scene that fancies you at the time without having to look for a deep in-story explanation: what would lead to her having sex with two men, or one man and one woman—or a unicorn/pony—would not matter, contrary to May (damn, I just had the thought of her spicing her show by fucking a pony with a visibly fake horn on his head, while being dressed as an elven princess—she even has the too-thin silhouette for that).

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
there a building that has 2 females in playboy bunny type costumes in the front. is that for building for something or a later update

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
just got the main to walk around the house bare ass. what a hoot that is. was LOLing so hard i nearly fall out of my chair

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Before I start with my answer, I remembered a tiny detail: shouldn't the coastguard/masseur's name be Adrian, and not Adrain?

Impossible. I never overthink things. Overthinking is a myth created by those who fear the true power of thoroughness... ;)

The money is not the issue. It's the portrayal of the co-worker.

About the money:
I am not complaining about having 2,000G, nor am I saying it should be improved to pay the tuition fees. While I agree it could maybe be a little bit less flowing, this is clearly not the kind of game where one wants to have to grind to get enough money to continue the story (also, I'm probably to blame for how much I have, notably because I missed the flyer job and did not want to start a third time just to synchronise it with the other jobs).

And while the tuition "blackmail" is quite cliché, let's be honest: we are not playing Coming of Age for its perfectly realistic portrayal of the corruption of a young woman... ;)
So, this is an obvious plot to move the story forward and I'm perfectly fine with it (after all, I did suggest that you use it to introduce the strip-tease job). I don't complain about it. I just said that the only reason the café job could be considered a necessity for May would be if she had to get a loan to pay for her tuition, which is not a thing in the game, and actually should not become one (since it would remove the pseudo-blackmail story thread).

As a consequence, the café job is optional for our character, while the other waitress appears to actually need it to live decently, which is why I would prefer for her character to be either less desperate / more greedy, or to have some interactions to help her allowing us (or perhaps only me) to feel we are not stealing money from the needy whereas we ourselves are actually pretty well-off (or using this money for really superficial things).

And I actually would prefer the second option, since it would portray May as less self-centered and her corruption less destructive.

I can understand the "too many lesbian scenes". I disagree with the notion there could actually be too much of them, but it's true that May's sexual experiences are greatly unbalanced in favor of lesbianism.

In that case, I refer you to my suggestion about the clothes shop job, which would lead to the waitress disappearing from the picture while still dealing with the issue of her money trouble.

As an alternative to the clothes shop job, she could also have a discussion with May leading to her creating her own webcam channel. She would thus earn money while being completely independant from May, allowing you here again to remove her as a recurring female characters, when you have already quite a lot to manage (and doing so while closing a storyline, not letting it frustratingly dangling).

In fact, the webcam show, now that I think about it, could even allow you some parallel scenes similar to the cheerleader ones (but with more freedom), which would be a bonus for you to change pace when you are tired of dealing with May's sexual antics. For example, she may include a guy (or two... why not the café's customers) in her show, and May, learning about it, would log in to watch it: still no interaction, and you could add any kind of scene that fancies you at the time without having to look for a deep in-story explanation: what would lead to her having sex with two men, or one man and one woman—or a unicorn/pony—would not matter, contrary to May (damn, I just had the thought of her spicing her show by fucking a pony with a visibly fake horn on his head, while being dressed as an elven princess—she even has the too-thin silhouette for that).
Yeah the name of the lifeguard should be Adrian. Another thing to fix. ;-)

I haven't given any motivation for the other waitress why she's in need of money, other then that she needs money badly and is willing to go to lengths to earn it.
I only created this angle to create a sort of competition between May and the waitress as a mean to escalate the events at the dinner. ;-)

As for the lesbianism I don't want this to become the only focus.
so I added some more balance to the menu. That's one of the reasons I created 2 massage events (male/female).

As for the webcam event. I'm not finished with it yet. I'd like to add a few more at least. I've a couple of idea to expand on it. Obvious next step would be the use of some toys for example. Not conclusive yet at the moment tho.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
A few weeks have passed since last update I'd like to give an update what I've been working on so far.

I've finally added a "shaved" variant for the 4th modeling events. So this way I'll hopefully get less "Complaints" about this particular event. The "shaved" variant will be slightly different compared to the existing one.
While I was at it I've also slightly expanded both variants of the event with some additional CG.

I also put all the text of the event through a spelling checker and restructured some of the lines.
Al in all it has kept me quite busy, but I'm content with the result.

Next I've been working on restructuring/expanding the Christmas event. Went though the whole text and also added a "shaved" variant. But I'm also working on expanding this event added even more naughtier stuff!!
I've already created a decent amount of CG for this, but still need to actually write most of the text.

The Christmas even will be split into two parts. One part will be done at the photo studio while the other part will trigger as a dream. I was a suggestion someone had made at this thread and since it almost a year after the original event it though it was about time to do some work on it.

So what about the rest of the plans?
I've some idea's for a rather big (weekend) event (2/3 perhaps) in which May will be visiting Gina at home for a sleep over.
Which may lead to naughty stuff with Gina and perhaps even with some of Gina's family and/or friends.
I've no idea If I'll be able to pull it off since this is only in the very early stages and I estimate it will take me quite some time.

I've also been thinking it's about time for May to get a new outfit again. I haven't made a final decision on how it will look.
I'll try to post a few sample pics of the outfits I've been playing with. If (big IF) I managed to add it in the next release it will be pretty basic.

One part of me is looking forward to playing with another outfit while another part of me is reminding me of the headache it will introduce to keep everything consistent once she has the new outfit.

I think I've taken enough of your time so That's all for now.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I promised some screenshots from the potential new outfit and undies I'm thinking of. So here they are. Comments included.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways let me know what you think.

Reactions: UncleVT
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes