Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Here a small update since it has been a couple of week ago since last release.

I finally found some time to correct the grammar of the library job. (+Events)
It's now more in line with the rest. This was one of the first events I wrote and although I made some small correction before I now took the time to go thru all the text.
While I was at it I also replaced a total of 6 bad looking CG for the library job by better ones (I hope)

Next I've added a new event at college. What happens at the toilets stays at the toilets ;-)
I've also finished working on a new photo's shot event with quite a few CG. May will be modeling some swimsuits.
This will take place before the shaving event.

Last, but not least I've been working on a new stage of the webcam events. It will be similar to what you have come to expect from this. I've made some small changes in May's webcam outfit.
This event will have a total of 3 mini stages. Depending on certain skills May will be able to progress.

Next I'll be working on making the panties events happen at least twice more. Giving players the opportunity to walking around with no panties with May. As someone had suggested the player will be able to choose if May will end up without panties the next morning. I can't think of a reason you wouldn't want that, but it's up to the player.

Besides that I'm also thinking of adding another small nurse event, which will probably be the last one for a long while.

Cheers,

Crazybat

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
There are no Major new events after that. Only new variations/stages of existing masturbation events and webcam events.
I see. May I make some suggestions to how you could do for the next update?

Instead of coming up with more job openings, i feel that you should work on the existing job and see how you can take this job to the next level.

U could include the bus animation like when May take the bus every morning to college or when in evening then it will be packed and there will be scenario where May is groped by some stranger?

Is there any public exhibitionist event coming up? Because I think you should continue how May masturbate in the public? You could include someone is watching without her noticing and end up handjob in front of her so she could be more ashamed and corrupted?

And i feel that from the June event at lifeguard job should be continued and completed?

I will be hoping to see something between May and the old man. At the same time, more event between May and her family like her mom or her stepdad and stepbrother?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I see. May I make some suggestions to how you could do for the next update?

Instead of coming up with more job openings, i feel that you should work on the existing job and see how you can take this job to the next level.

U could include the bus animation like when May take the bus every morning to college or when in evening then it will be packed and there will be scenario where May is groped by some stranger?

Is there any public exhibitionist event coming up? Because I think you should continue how May masturbate in the public? You could include someone is watching without her noticing and end up handjob in front of her so she could be more ashamed and corrupted?

And i feel that from the June event at lifeguard job should be continued and completed?

I will be hoping to see something between May and the old man. At the same time, more event between May and her family like her mom or her stepdad and stepbrother?
I'm always open for suggestion or good ideas.
I added more jobs to add variety. Since there is going to be some repeating and because for some jobs it's easier to come up with sexy stuff. That said I might go back to some of them near the end and add a "final" nasty event to them.
It's just an idea for the moment.

I'm not a fan of adding an animation for the bus or something since it slow down the pace and will lead to annoyance.
That how it works for me at least. Since the game is already a bit grindy. As for the groping on the bus not going to happen I think it's an over used idea. I wanna try and do something else with May exposing herself on some form of public transport if I ever get around to implement it.

I've idea's for more outdoor exhibition events and will want to put a few more in game. Not certain if there will be more in next release. There's only so much I can focus on at one time.

Lifeguard job is completed for now. I've run out of idea for that one atm. What do you feel is missing then? Feel free to offer suggestions.

There will probably be more events with the family and the old men sometime in the future. Certainly not in the next release however tho.

Reactions: Master Mirror

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
I added more jobs to add variety. Since there is going to be some repeating and because for some jobs it's easier to come up with sexy stuff. That said I might go back to some of them near the end and add a "final" nasty event to them.

I'm not a fan of adding an animation for the bus or something since it slow down the pace and will lead to annoyance.
That how it works for me at least. Since the game is already a bit grindy. As for the groping on the bus not going to happen I think it's an over used idea. I wanna try and do something else with May exposing herself on some form of public transport if I ever get around to implement it.

I've idea's for more outdoor exhibition events and will want to put a few more in game. Not certain if there will be more in next release. There's only so much I can focus on at one time.

Lifeguard job is completed for now. I've run out of idea for that one atm. What do you feel is missing then? Feel free to offer suggestions.

There will probably be more events with the family and the old men sometime in the future. Certainly not in the next release however tho.

Thanks for replying, CrazyBat! Tbh this game that u have created is fantastic because of the different approach that you used other than the games I have played.

I am cool with no animation for the bus but yea you should come up with public exhibitionist on the public transport where you could use the train that is not in the game yet

For the lifeguard, i feel that you should end off the job with like June taking off her bottoms and ask her if she could help her to put sunblock or something. Or you could put some initative on May that when she is horny while touching her boobs, she will go to the next extent on touching the private parts.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018

I feel that you should also include some daring events for the clothing event and library as I feel that there should be a climax to it or some good ending to the job.

Gaua

Oct 14, 2017
Thank you. Good to hear you have enjoyed the game. Anything particular you liked? or dislike?
Sometimes it is boring to lower the shame, but I understand that it is a way to advance in the game.

I love the story with Mia, I would like to advance the story of the mother. But I think the paths are very good.

But most of all it is appreciated that you dedicate your time to create the game, post it in f95zone.com and also dedicate time to answer us.

Thank you Crazybat.

Gianthogarth

Mar 17, 2017
@Crazybat

An idea that came up in my head involves the neighbor. Because he has already witnessed Mia performing exhibition on her balcony, what if he somehow got involved with her taking it to the next level in public? It could be in the form of blackmail initially but then turn into an irresistible desire on her part after some point.

Also, a scene gallery would be amazing to have at some point.

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
I think i found a bug. I had expose on balcony event (dropping jeans, posing in underwear and pinch own nipple) and Mia encourages Step-bro handjob event on the same night. When after balcony event I manually put on the sleepwear before going to bed the HJ event breaks, Mias nightstand does not sparkle(nor trigger anything). When I just walk towards the bed, triggering the auto-clothes change, it works just fine.
save22 after balcony
save13 before balcony
save14 HJ event broke

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat

An idea that came up in my head involves the neighbor. Because he has already witnessed Mia performing exhibition on her balcony, what if he somehow got involved with her taking it to the next level in public? It could be in the form of blackmail initially but then turn into an irresistible desire on her part after some point.

Also, a scene gallery would be amazing to have at some point.
I've some idea for some scenes with the old neighbor. I doesn't involve blackmail at this this point.

Reactions: Master Mirror

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I think i found a bug. I had expose on balcony event (dropping jeans, posing in underwear and pinch own nipple) and Mia encourages Step-bro handjob event on the same night. When after balcony event I manually put on the sleepwear before going to bed the HJ event breaks, Mias nightstand does not sparkle(nor trigger anything). When I just walk towards the bed, triggering the auto-clothes change, it works just fine.
save22 after balcony
save13 before balcony
save14 HJ event broke
Thanks for reporting it. I'll have a look at it when I've some time.

I just remember that this bug has been reported before and I've already fixed it in my latest build. I tested it with both 0.5.1 and my wip for 0.6 and the it's not present in my latest build.

kent99

May 6, 2018
i just lost my member card at gym with just a wrong button and i dont have any spare save to get it again, can you give it again in your next update, tks.

Feb 1, 2018
this game needs a walkthrough. i dont know what to do half the time. god damnit. also, can i just go lesbian route, or do? i need to touch dicks to advance? my final question is, is the panty reveal of the librarian the only thing possible with her

Edit:

I took a break and tried the game again, and I found out I was wrong. Yes, there is still a grind but that is acceptable. Moving on, I really want to see the librarian relationship explored. There isn't much lesbian games on this site, and I want to see this game go down that path. Perhaps a scene could be the main character eating the librarian out under the desk as the librarian greets visitors. Plus, I am unsure right now but I would like to see a complete lesbian route open. Where she seduces the mother and the sister for herself. Oh well, I hope to see the game updated. I will also like to do a patreon support if the game progresses well.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes