Gianthogarth

Mar 17, 2017
Love the game. It is currently one of my favorites in terms of story progression and slow corruption.

I know the recent version only just came out but any idea on when the newest version will be completed by?

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
I'm having some trouble raising her Exhibition beyond 4. The balcony exhibition spot is gone so... I don't know what to do from there.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Love the game. It is currently one of my favorites in terms of story progression and slow corruption.

I know the recent version only just came out but any idea on when the newest version will be completed by?
I try to release a version every 3 months.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm having some trouble raising her Exhibition beyond 4. The balcony exhibition spot is gone so... I don't know what to do from there.
One I know of this happens is when you lower shame using cheats and trigger the sister scene. That balcony scene is no longer available.

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
One I know of this happens is when you lower shame using cheats and trigger the sister scene. That balcony scene is no longer available.
Damn. So I basically screwed myself. Figured that would happen eventually. xD Oh well. Time to start over! :D

ravegod

Jul 9, 2017
i can enter it but can not get the member ship in text he told me that i could now work and train there but i can not get pass the door inside the gym

i can not go to the gym and train or work.
never been able to pass the doors inside the gym hole game

you need to rename the file to rvdata2

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i can enter it but can not get the member ship in text he told me that i could now work and train there but i can not get pass the door inside the gym

i can not go to the gym and train or work.
never been able to pass the doors inside the gym hole game

you need to rename the file to rvdata2
You talked to they May avatar inside the gym is my guess? Doing that removes the membership card.
It was an old debug event I forgot to removed. I fixed it by adding it again in attached savefile

ravegod

Jul 9, 2017
yes that may what happen first time playing your game and like it allot and big thanks for the help

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Over here i got the sister massage. but i cant do anything.

I see what the problem is . I made some changes in the last version so May changes into her sleepwear automatically.
I see know I forgot something which is preventing triggering the event when you're already wearing you sleepwear causing it to break. I'll fix this. Work around: Put on you casual clothes then go sleep May will change automatically and the event will be triggered properly/

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
I see what the problem is . I made some changes in the last version so May changes into her sleepwear automatically.
I see know I forgot something which is preventing triggering the event when you're already wearing you sleepwear causing it to break. I'll fix this. Work around: Put on you casual clothes then go sleep May will change automatically and the event will be triggered properly/
Thank you so much, Crazybat :)

Terry1977

Apr 11, 2018
Maybe I am missing a readme or instructions file, but can someone tell me how to save a game. Can't find a menu?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I tried opening it 0.51 and get an error about Gothic font. Never happened before. I downloaded again and and got same error. will not open game.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I tried opening it 0.51 and get an error about Gothic font. Never happened before. I downloaded again and and got same error. will not open game.
You are missing the gothic font perhaps? Which is weird cause it comes default which windows I think.
Have you also installed the RPGmaker VX Ace RTP?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
You are missing the gothic font perhaps? Which is weird cause it comes default which windows I think.
Have you also installed the RPGmaker VX Ace RTP?
I reinstalled the RPGMaker, still says VL Gothic Font missing. Never had an issue before.
I just found this thread in about it.

randa

May 7, 2017
how can i increase exibition point? i have 19 and balcony scene gives no more point.
i can do exposure in the alley but it just gives Lust points. I need 20 points for the 3rd stage in webcam event.
I have: Shame 62, confidence 21, corruption 10, sex exp. 5, exib: 19.

2nd how do i make here go commando? Brother took the panties and she went commando in this event. after it is only sexy skirt and lace underware.

Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes