Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Ok I a m confused once again, yea this happens a lot lately to much alcohol that is my story :coldsweat:, the quests are showing me that I still have more to go on the webcam event and something about showing more when I finish one it says that I need to look at others to get idea on what else to do. So did I reach the end of the current content? Daniel side says to wait and still waiting to hear back about the modeling job after the gina stuff and still have yet to get anything at the gym
The webcam events has only 2 stages so if you get to the point that you can choice from 2 options then you've reached the end of the webcam content. There a small variance for the second one after the event with yous sister.
Daniel events will trigger automatically once you have reached the right amount of shame and have enough relationship level.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've got an issue with the webcam show events, I interact in the evening, orange lighting time period, and she simply walks down away from the computer chair without a word when I say yes to doing a show. I did not hit ctrl this time, the dialogue up to the option to do the show appears. Shame is 64, Confidence is 19, Corruption is 11, Exhibitionism is 21, and lust is 55. This is a save from 0.4 on game version 0.5.
Which stage? In the save that you used from 0.4 did you already finished the introduction webcam event?
Other then that I don't have a clue atm. If you could upload a savegame I might have a look at it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
is there a bikini in game .........
Does a Santa bikini counts? I'm pretty sure there will be one or more eventually.
There is actually an event in which May will have to try a few on and there an event on the beach with an bikini. May herself hasn't worn a bikini yet. Except for the santa bikini.

Jul 28, 2017
Normally I'm not fond of RPGM, but I find this game to be on point with its purpose. I really like all of the random places that May can be exposed because of the environment. This game is for sure one I'll look out for.

The only question I have is: Is there a way to go commando after the brother incident as of yet?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Normally I'm not fond of RPGM, but I find this game to be on point with its purpose. I really like all of the random places that May can be exposed because of the environment. This game is for sure one I'll look out for.

The only question I have is: Is there a way to go commando after the brother incident as of yet?
No none yet. I think there will be one eventually.
I just really need to think about how I want it to work before implementing it.

Do I give the player unlimited freedom ? Making my job very hard. Or do I say allow 1 day without panties?
Or only under certain events/conditions. Or make a few special events that will only trigger without panties?

I've plans for one more costume at least and giving the player freedom to not wear panties already would make her wear other panties a mute point so a lot of things to think about.

I just want to make note there are a lot of events that play slightly different the day May loses her panties.
I'd say you won't even be able to see them all on that day. I tried to give player ultimate freedom for this event.
I think I'll probably put in another day like that.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Does a Santa bikini counts? I'm pretty sure there will be one or more eventually.
There is actually an event in which May will have to try a few on and there an event on the beach with an bikini. May herself hasn't worn a bikini yet. Except for the santa bikini.
Will we have events with May and Jack in the next update?
I really like them :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Jul 28, 2017
For what I've seen the event with the brother was a really nice way to make her go commando, maybe make it a repeatable event that trigger if you teased the brother in the living room, maybe?

I know what you mean about panties becoming a mute point and this is not something I'd want since the character trend to become more aware of herself and sexy and changing panties can be a really good confident boost.

However, for my game the brother event trigerred on a wednesday so I could not get some scene I thought would be nice (with the janitor for example).

Still, thank you so much for your time to answer!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
For what I've seen the event with the brother was a really nice way to make her go commando, maybe make it a repeatable event that trigger if you teased the brother in the living room, maybe?

I know what you mean about panties becoming a mute point and this is not something I'd want since the character trend to become more aware of herself and sexy and changing panties can be a really good confident boost.

However, for my game the brother event trigerred on a wednesday so I could not get some scene I thought would be nice (with the janitor for example).

Still, thank you so much for your time to answer!
Yes It hard to predict when the event will be triggered so I left that to fate. That's why I'll probably do something similar again.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I Tried interacting with the cheat button, the big red button, after getting the issue and it does say stage 2 is unlocked. I have gone through the event where she sets up her account on the cam site already.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Which stage? In the save that you used from 0.4 did you already finished the introduction webcam event?
Other then that I don't have a clue atm. If you could upload a savegame I might have a look at it.
I have been through the first event multiple times already via last version and twice in this one, then it stopped. I interact with the computer, then it talks about changing clothes and forces me to change to her first event clothing, then it sends me stepping down without a word. Interacting with the big red button, which I assume is a cheat unlocker for the second event, gives me dialogue about already having unlocked the second event, so I assume that's where I'm at.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have been through the first event multiple times already via last version and twice in this one, then it stopped. I interact with the computer, then it talks about changing clothes and forces me to change to her first event clothing, then it sends me stepping down without a word. Interacting with the big red button, which I assume is a cheat unlocker for the second event, gives me dialogue about already having unlocked the second event, so I assume that's where I'm at.
The button is only meant to be used when you have already played the introduction event in version 0.4. this is the event with the default clothes and you should only be able to finish it once! Still use the button could cause other problem that why I explicitly mentioned it experimental. It unlocked the 1st quest so you can buy the clothes at the clothing shop to proceed with the webcam events.

Did you already buy the clothes at the clothes store? It's really unclear to me which stage of the event you are at.

1) default clothes
2) New clothes (It's called stage1)
3) New clothes (It's called stage2)

I problem persists please upload save game before you pressed the red button so I can have a look.

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
I propose softer entering sequence. No real accident, that's too harsh. Just our good pal neighbor plays some trick on May: he musters up all his acting skills and stages a show of sudden bad health. Then he immediately makes it seem like May is somehow guilty and responsible. For example, he could lure her in confrontational talk, provoke her to say something what might be the cause. This should be lighthearted, without any hard feelings, just like all other game events.

Anyway, May agrees to helps old man. She helps him to stand up, then helps him to get into his house, then to sit in wheelchair. And then begins her helping session. Which basically stems up to Submission training. Old voyeur is master of Domination! Hehehe. He orders her and pressures her to submit and do what he said. All this camouflaged in form of old man struck by sickness asking help from young lass, but he gets to her through it.

He orders her to bring him water, to bring him medicines, to help him apply them, to help him with measuring temperature/blood pressure/whatever… Any other med-related actions. While doing this, he plays dom/sub with her, gradually training her. Of course he remembers to embarrass her, to peek on her, to make his favorite photos… and he remembers to arouse her. After all, he knows her true nature: he have seen it himself on that balcony.

He can order her to wear nurse cosplay outfit when nursing him. And after that, he says that housekeeping was already hard for him, but now it is impossible without help. So he orders her to wear maid fetish outfit and do some maid work. He even can say from very start, that he is angry with her, and for his frail health he must vent this feelings by punishing her. She agrees to receive punishment and he spanks her. After that it becomes sort of custom between them, she receives many more spankings.

After one demanded session (or two, or three), old man proposes to May make it her regular job. He even can pay her a little, but main hook for her in it is her guilty conscience and wish to fell herself good and moral. And arousal from submission, embarrassment and all ecchi stuff he made her endure, but that she won't admit. So, she agrees to that. And this is how she starts new complex relationship, which will give us many fun scenes.

Further development here can lead to anything, sky is the limit. When I ask my imagination about where this can lead, it shows me scene in park or whatever public place. May dressed as maid brought old man in wheelchair here. She does not wear panties by old man's orders. He tricks her into arousal then provokes her to jump to angry sex with some passerby. Old voyeur could even lure some passerby for this. By flipping her skirt, for example.

In short, I believe in that old neighbor. He has great potential, I am sure.
For me, I'm not as big of a fan of this idea as this makes the neighbor the driving force to corrupt May and it makes the game feel more like it is on rails and your character and choices doesn't really matter then. The ideas are well conceived and realized but I'd rather have May decide (or for me as May to decide) to show off the panties or "forget" to wear underwear that day or whatever.

Of course, I not developing the game nor am I paying anything to the developer so my opinion is barely worth $0.02.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The button is only meant to be used when you have already played the introduction event in version 0.4. this is the event with the default clothes and you should only be able to finish it once! Still use the button could cause other problem that why I explicitly mentioned it experimental. It unlocked the 1st quest so you can buy the clothes at the clothing shop to proceed with the webcam events.

Did you already buy the clothes at the clothes store? It's really unclear to me which stage of the event you are at.

1) default clothes
2) New clothes (It's called stage1)
3) New clothes (It's called stage2)

I problem persists please upload save game before you pressed the red button so I can have a look.
I never got any hint as to that being the next step, it literally gave me nothing. I remember it mentioning the mask in the intro event when I played it in 0.4, but no further hint after that, just the walk down in silence. I found it, though. I only needed to go buy the next clothing set, there just wasn't anything telling me that once I did her first cam event, where you select the name she uses when on cam. No further issue now, it really should give some sort of reminder to go buy the pink tank top and mask instead of silence, though. The silence just seems a bit awkward.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes