Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Now I have the issue that I can't enter the gym without a membership card - even though I have a job there. Also the bating spot on the balcony is now missing.
Did you use version 0.5.1? Balcony event is removed after the latest event with your sister. It normal since there are no matching CG.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Did you use version 0.5.1? Balcony event is removed after the latest event with your sister. It normal since there are no matching CG.
In your copious amounts of free time you might want to remove the bush from the school shower scene on Friday. ;)

Linus

May 24, 2017
i don´t know whats the problem. After Starting new game it stucks. Anyone with same Problem and or an solution?

Same happen when Starting in VX ACE

Reactions: zoracusley

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
I went solo to the balcony at the night and nothing happened (exchibitionist) , itis any special clothes for open this event ??

i instaled v 0.51 and stil buged at the gym , card member gold vip dont have

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Hi @Crazybat i'm loading the game from a 0.3 save and i'm getting this error
can anyone share that audio file pls
---------------------------
Coming of Age 0.5.1
Unable to find file:

Audio/BGM/Your Call
Aceptar

Edit: I copied the file from folder 0.3, seems is working now

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
A great big RED flag popped up when I try'd extracting the game with MEGA and AVG stopped it

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Where is the new "outdoor exhibitionism" event that is supposedly "in town" somewhere after the balcony scenes top out? It's not the manhole covers (been doing that for weeks and the clown outside the clothing store doesn't do anything different, nor do any of the other NPCs I have found. I've found no new triggers, though.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Where is the new "outdoor exhibitionism" event that is supposedly "in town" somewhere after the balcony scenes top out? It's not the manhole covers (been doing that for weeks and the clown outside the clothing store doesn't do anything different, nor do any of the other NPCs I have found. I've found no new triggers, though.
Go in evening into town - alley east of the clothing store - see the blinking dots...

Reactions: Joe Steel
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes