tommy65

May 17, 2017
@tommy65 I had a look at you save game.

According to the Quest log you have already finished it. The new exposure event is the webcam event!
I think you used a old save? Since there are some entry's missing from the quest log.
Ah okay no problem...thanks again... and yes it was an old save :)

kapkap88

Dec 16, 2016
Still not work for me, i've downloaded the 0.4 fixed but the problem still the same, i can't skip or do the third training with the sister.
The save file is new and the value of shame is not too low (72).
I already unlock the purple underwear.
There is a copy of the main character in the middle of the room that reset the quest, but the quest remain bugged.
Any tips?
This is my save file...

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Still not work for me, i've downloaded the 0.4 fixed but the problem still the same, i can't skip or do the third training with the sister.
The save file is new and the value of shame is not too low (72).
I already unlock the purple underwear.
There is a copy of the main character in the middle of the room that reset the quest, but the quest remain bugged.
Any tips?
This is my save file...
Arrg this is giving me a headache. The problem is the switch for both the 2nd training event as the 3rd training event are triggered. The fact that the 3rd event is triggered is weird because it shouldn't trigger until you shame is below 68 I did just double check that.

-Have you already seen the 2nd training event? If you did do you remember which choices you made?
-What did you do just before this. I assume you didn't have this problem the previous day.
- Do you use any cheat or debugging items if so which?

This could be caused if your shame was below 68 at some point triggering the 3rd training events.

kapkap88

Dec 16, 2016
Yes, I already saw the 2nd training of the sister, and i agreed to all she ask.
No, I did'nt have problem on the previous day at all. I have worked at dress shop and after i did leafleting. When come back home i exposed myself at the balcony like previous days.
No, i usually do not use cheats, but you gave an idea. After some research I found a save editor and I tried to lowered the shame level to 68... sorry but no changes in that way too...
Is there a way to skip the event and continue the game without it? Because the only option left is to restart the game but i don't want to if is possible.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yes, I already saw the 2nd training of the sister, and i agreed to all she ask.
No, I did'nt have problem on the previous day at all. I have worked at dress shop and after i did leafleting. When come back home i exposed myself at the balcony like previous days.
No, i usually do not use cheats, but you gave an idea. After some research I found a save editor and I tried to lowered the shame level to 68... sorry but no changes in that way too...
Is there a way to skip the event and continue the game without it? Because the only option left is to restart the game but i don't want to if is possible.
I disabled the switches in your save game and saves it as a new save game. Worked for me.
You should be able to continue now. Still no idea what caused this. I could be a glitch..

I'm curios if the 3rd training event will trigger without issue's . You don't happen to have a save game form a bit earlier in game? before going upstairs?

Reactions: iSkaz

kapkap88

Dec 16, 2016
Yeah, now it work and finally i could skip the event , thank you :)
Sorry but i did'nt think of it at first and i overwrite always the same save, so I can't help you. Now that i know the issue, In the next release i can try restart from benning and make multiple saves.
It's a very good game, keep it up, and thank you again!!

P.S. Sorry for bad english but it's not my primary language.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
one of the most enjoyable games !

Is there any way to have it FULL screen, not only a little part in the middle of the screen?
Low resolution does not help. Would like to use my monitor with full size. Thanks.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Interesting bug. I was just invited by Mia talk with her in her room for training (I believe it is the third training) I saved just before talking with her in her room so that is the save that I am including in this post.

After I talk with Mia, she sends me a text to meet her in the Laundry room in little clothes. I accept and then cannot go downstairs. The only 'cheat' that I have done on this is a 'save edit' for cash. No stat adjustments were made.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
one of the most enjoyable games !

Is there any way to have it FULL screen, not only a little part in the middle of the screen?
Low resolution does not help. Would like to use my monitor with full size. Thanks.
You can use F5 and F6 to change the scaling. I prefer to use F5 so it's full screen.

Reactions: Rolo

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Interesting bug. I was just invited by Mia talk with her in her room for training (I believe it is the third training) I saved just before talking with her in her room so that is the save that I am including in this post.

After I talk with Mia, she sends me a text to meet her in the Laundry room in little clothes. I accept and then cannot go downstairs. The only 'cheat' that I have done on this is a 'save edit' for cash. No stat adjustments were made.
I'll have a look at it. Seems a lot of people have experienced bug or glitches with this event.
Just for my reference did you use the bugfix release or the normal one?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
I'll have a look at it. Seems a lot of people have experienced bug or glitches with this event.
Yes, it is the using the bugfix1 you released today. The save is from the original 0.4.0 release though. Do you think I should start from the beginning using only the new bug fix?

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
the save i use is the one i found in it i believe week 3 so i continue from that cause my old save from 0.2 didnt work. ad=nd in that save i saw the second training event (if i recall with the bro?) it show so idk.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017

I spoke to the little helper in my room and had the following dialog with her. The same results as before with being unable to go downstairs to the laundry room. The save was started in the original 0.4 if that makes any difference. Also the only 'cheat' was the gold edit

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I spoke to the little helper in my room and had the following dialog with her. The same results as before with being unable to go downstairs to the laundry room. The save was started in the original 0.4 if that makes any difference. Also the only 'cheat' was the gold edit

Seems the same glitch as kapkap88. Somehow both the event switches are triggered.
you get the can't go downstairs message because the 2nd event switch is still on or triggered somehow.

I fix the save by disabling the 2nd training trigger. Try using the attached save file

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Seems the same glitch as kapkap88. Somehow both the event switches are triggered.
you get the can't go downstairs message because the 2nd event switch is still on or triggered somehow.

I fix the save by disabling the 2nd training trigger. Try using the attached save file
Thanks mate =)

Cumarin

Sep 7, 2017
I started a new game today with the bugfix version, but I still run into problems. In the quest journal the quest "Public Exposure" skips Stage 2 (May becomes a bit more daring) and it shows the entries Stage 3 in green (Change of Clothes) and Stage 4 in white (Exposing some more skin). I didn't buy the new clothes tho and can't do the exposure quest without them. Can't buy them either and never got the message that i can buy new clothes now.
This time i have a save file:

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I started a new game today with the bugfix version, but I still run into problems. In the quest journal the quest "Public Exposure" skips Stage 2 (May becomes a bit more daring) and it shows the entries Stage 3 in green (Change of Clothes) and Stage 4 in white (Exposing some more skin). I didn't buy the new clothes tho and can't do the exposure quest without them. Can't buy them either and never got the message that i can buy new clothes now.
This time i have a save file:
Ok that does sounds weird. Thanks for the savefile I'll have a look at it later. The questlog could simply be I addressed the script wrong, although I never had any issue's with it in my test runs.

Unable to reproduce the problem so far.
I just did a quick test run. I took your save played the game until sunday evening at that point I had 75 shame. And the event for the new clothes triggered at Monday morning without any problems. Went to the clothing store and was able to buy the clothes without any problems

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes